The Word of the Lord! The actual judge.
 As to James, he does not say that the congregation should "confess" their sins to an elder of the congregation, but he only says that no brother in the congregation should have any secret from the other, and want to be considered by the whole Community to be better than he really is. And this is the reason why James recommends but does not at all dictate that the sins or mistakes should be confessed to one another.
 But if all this is irrefutable, what is the ear-confession in the Catholic Church? I tell you, it is nothing more than an incriminating sin bank, where people get rid of their life's responsibilities and guilt. Through this transposition, they bring the ecclesiastical usury a double gain; firstly, each one for himself, and secondly, because he withdraws himself from the eyes of his brethren and his fellow-men by confession, so that they should not know who he really is in his inner being, and would regard him at least after the confession, immediately again as a completely honest man; while he remains after confession the same man as he was before.
 All the confessed sins are covered up this way and every owner will get them back to the extent that he has deceived himself and all his fellow-men! For himself, because, according to every confession, he regarded himself as a man fully worthy of Divine grace, by which he exalted himself and took pleasure in himself. He deceives his fellow-men, in that they never really know where they stand with him, and therefore should regard him to be much better than before.
 So these are interest rates, and they are called double fraud! And this deception is still a chief burden, which consists in the fact that the condemned man is deluded to be perfectly justified before the Lord.
 I can assure you that if Judas, the traitor, had established a Christian church, it would certainly have been better than this, which has not come out of Christianity, but from paganism, only by salting this paganism a bit with Christianity. For as salt is but the smallest ingredient of a dish, so in this paganism, Christianity makes up the smallest part. That would still be bearable if it were only good. But is the salt itself stale, how then will pure paganism be Christianity?
 The heathendom has many gods, therefore do those in possession of the new salt not want to stay with one God, but makes three thereof. After this God, which was separation into three, it makes saints of people who lived upon earth, creating a surrogate for the rejected “demigods” and “house gods”. The old heathendom was very profitable to its priests, but the pure Christianity stands directly opposed to such profiteering, for it expressly states: “Freely you received, freely you shall give”.
10. When the morning meal had been consumed and all had thanked Abedam Emmanuel Abba in their hearts overflowing with love, the Sublime One rose and addressed the following words to all:
11. "Listen, all who are present here and were witnesses of this night and, except for Kaeam, also most of the previous day! You shall always remember this and who He was, is and will forever be Who came to you and taught you Himself the right way of love and also the true, infinite wisdom out of it. Not wisdom of the world which oppresses the head and still more so the heart, but the true wisdom in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, which is the true, free, everlasting life.
12. "This meal you shall also henceforth celebrate before you intend to make a Sabbath offering to the Father; for truly I tell you: The offering shall not be received until you have at the morning meal recognized each other in your heart as true brothers and sisters in My love and also as children of one and the same Father.
13. "Whenever you will be celebrating this among you in the true, living love of your heart for Me, I shall be among you, too, - either visible to some whose hearts will be burning with love for Me, or always invisible to the more lukewarm.
14. "Yes, in My love you will be capable of everything, but without My love of nothing! For My love is a fertile, good field into which you have been planted. He who will not let the enemy pull him out will grow luxuriantly and produce an abundance of excellent fruit. But the one who will not have driven the roots of his life of love deeply and firmly enough into the ground of the mentioned field, will fare very badly at the time of repeated temptation when the enemy of love will come and endeavor to pull the little trees from the ground of the field. He will try every one of them; and where he finds a weak one, is it likely that he will spare it?
15. "Oh no, he will tear it from the ground of the good field together with the roots and then let it perish because the roots will no longer have the moisture of life and the little tree will wither and finally die altogether. For which of you have ever seen plants come into existence and thrive in the air alone?
In the beginning was the Word. The Word took on the flesh
" When the captain heard this from Me, he was greatly embarrassed and he did not know what he actually should ask Me. After having thought about it for a while, he said: “Perfectly mighty Master, in what kind of school, which I certainly do not know, were You formed?”
 I said: “In My highest own school. And this from eternity, because before there was any existence in the endless space, was I, for what concerns My most inner Spirit, and I filled the eternal infinity.”
 When the captain heard that, he looked at Me very surprised and said: “Is Your inner being than greater than Your outer being? Your speaking is confused. How must we understand that? What do You mean by that?”
 I said: “The full truth, but since there is until now no truth in you, you also cannot understand this first truth. But listen, I will reveal you more.
 Look, in the beginning of all beginning and for the existence of all existence was the Word. This Word was with God, for God Himself was the Word, and everything which is and which fills the endless space, about which your wise men spoke, was created by the Word, and without that Word, nothing was created.
 Now the eternal Word took on the flesh out of Himself and came now as a human being to His people in this world, and those who are His do not recognize it. And you are also a human being and do not recognize the eternal Word in Me because you are blind of heart. Did you not read the prophets of the Jews?” (GGJ Book 22, 92)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures