25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
70. The Kingdom of God and rebirth
There are many who say: “There is nothing wrong with searching for the kingdom of God; but if only it were easier to find, and if only there were a church or a Christian congregation somewhere through which the proper path to God’s kingdom could be found.” Rome proclaims: I alone am the right path!” And all the other churches make the same claim. Should you travel one or the other of these paths that is supposed to lead to the kingdom of God, you will probably find everything else, but you will not find the promised kingdom of God. What I have to say in regard to this is as follows: When one has to search too long for even the most precious object, one will in time discontinue one’s search. But whose fault is it? That of he seeker himself, if he looks for the kingdom of God where it cannot be found rather than where it can. It is clearly written that the kingdom of God does not come with external splendor, but rather it is within a human being. Its cornerstone is Christ, the one and only God and Lord of Heaven and Earth, temporary and eternally in space as in infinity, in Whom the heart must believe, and above all Whom the heart must love, and love its fellow man like itself. When a human being has entirely fulfilled this simple demand in his heart, the kingdom of God has already been found. Having reached this level, you do not have to worry any more about what you require, because it will be given. Whosoever is in need of wisdom, it will be given when and where he is in need of it. Should such a person require any external aids to maintain his earthly life, it will be given to him at the right time in proper measure. Should he require special powers on certain occasions, they will be given. He will not be without counsel and comfort. Should he require a foreign tongue on special occasions, then that will be given. And if he wishes to help an ailing person, he will require nothing but My name and his own hands.
No one, while in the flesh, will have all of these advantages at his disposal at all times, even if he has been born again; they will only be available to him when, in all seriousness, they are really required. Even a born-again human being has to come to Me, just like anyone else, if he requires something, just as I Myself, when I walked in the flesh upon Earth, could not and was not allowed to do as I pleased, but did whatsoever the Father Who sent Me wanted.
The Father was of course in Me, as I am in Him. He, however, was the Spirit of God as the Father of Eternity. And I was and am His soul. This soul, however, possesses Her own cognition and capabilities as the highest and most perfect Soul of all souls. In spite of this, this soul was not allowed to do and did not do what She wanted to do, but only that which the One wanted from Whom She originated. Even though this soul wanted to set aside the last bitter chalice, the One that was in Me did not want Me to do so. That is why My soul did whatever the One Who was within Me wanted.
Therefore you should not envision a born-again human being as a constant miracle-worker in all things. Nor should you think of him as someone with a so-called halo surrounding his head, as many saints are depicted in paintings
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures