The 7 spirits in God and Lords incarnation - a secret revealed to Enoch
12. "I tell you: Even though you could give Me suns, moons and all the countless earths in the endless space, all this would be endlessly less before Me than when you love Me above all as a true son loves his alone true Father.
13. "For behold, this is the most sublime, that I am to you a true Father and you are My true children.
14. "Verily, verily, for the sake of one child I will sacrifice billions of suns and worlds of every kind if I cannot get it back in any other way!
15. ''Yes, listen My Enoch, I will even tell you far more than what I have just told you.
16. "Look, you know that I only retained life undivided as My love within Me, when I gave away everything else. This eternal sole life am I Myself; outside of Me there is nothing but death, and nothing has a life - except out of Me.
100. ABOUT THE GODLY ORDER ON THE SPIRITUAL WAY OF LIFE
 THE Roman Marcus, who very seriously listened to every of My words to the captain, came to Me and said: “Lord and Master, I have well understood the meaning of Your words, and I arked its extent deeply into my heart, but I still cannot refrain to confess openly that the life of man is under such circumstances, in which he has to develop himself, absolutely no joke. The rule can quickly and easily be spoken out, but cannot that quickly and easily be executed.
 You said that man should master for half in conquering his senses and lusts and also the still high tendency – especially during his youthful years – for the charms of the world, before he may hope for Your support, and You will then give him the complete mastery. Although, this sounds very good and true, and unto a certain extent also easy, and one can also soon perceive that this will be and has to be so according to Your creative order. But when one considers that almost for every young person, over whom the charms and enticements of the world have an ever increasing power than over someone who is already becoming older and who can very easily turn his back on the attractions of the world, it must be extremely difficult to turn all his senses and lusts away from the world, and to walk with manly power on the spiritual path and to continue thereon. Since this is supreme and most important to man, I still would like to ask the following question, which seems sensible to me – according to my way of thinking – namely if it would not be more profitable for everyone if You, o Lord and Master, would prefer to support by helping him at the time of his greatest weakness, and he would thus with Your help attain to half of the mastery, after which the attainment of the second half with the help of his own life power and willpower would not lead to such great difficulties as the attainment of the first half of the mastery of life.
 Because I know from my very own life’s experience with what kind of power the charms of the world have often beaten my better thinking and willing to the ground, stirring up my fantasy and filling my whole mind with burning passions. Yes, Lord and Master, then it would have been good if You had tempered in me this fervent force of my passions. Now I am tempering them with little difficulty very easily myself, and in a lot of points self-denial comes by itself. Of course, this is no merit if one has only to fight against little dwarfs of worldly passions with his own life power, and they therefore can also easily be battled and conquered than in the powerful youth in which a whole army of armored giant passions are charging against man and are easily and completely crushing the weak fighter.
 When for instance in a smaller or bigger village a house is on fire, then I believe that during the fire it is indeed the highest time to help the one whose house has caught fire to extinguish the fire, for if he succeeds to master his burning house, and the helpers are only arriving later when the greatest danger is already past, then it seems to me that their help did not come at the right time. However, I do not mean to answer my question authoritatively myself by what I have said now, and thus I ask You for Your opinion.”
Chp. 5 THE SECRET OF CREATION
"[...] He, who has ears to hear, let him hear and who has eyes to see, let him see. I will reveal a great secret to you that you may see how your most loving and holy Father presents Himself in a brotherly manner, enabling you to see and enjoy Him face to face. For the children must be introduced to their Father's great household from eternity.
2. The Deity was from eternity the power permeating all endlessness of infinity, and It was and is and will forever be infinity itself. In the center of Its depth I was from eternity the Love and the very life within It; but behold, I was blind like an embryo in the womb. The Deity, however, took pleasure in Its love and pressed hard towards it And the Love felt hotter and hotter in its center, masses upon masses of the Deity assailed it and all powers and forces stormed towards it
3. Then there arose a great hum, a storming and roaring and, behold, Love became fearful and was pressed hard from all sides so that it trembled deep within. And Love became aware of it, and the hum became a sound, and the sound within Love became a word, and the word spoke: "Let there be light!" And the flame in the heart of the ignited Love began to blaze and it became light in all the spaces of infinity.
4. And God saw the great glory of His Love within Him, and Love was strengthened with the power of the Deity, and thus the Deity united with Love forever and the light issued from the warmth.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts