2. And Horadal stood up; but Adam continued speaking and said:
3. "Look, in your veins and in those of the people subject to you as well as in the veins of all my children on the heights there flows only my blood since I was placed on this earth as the first complete man - as well as my wife, going forth from me, as the original mother of all now living men.
4. "Men shall have only one father and one mother in a physical respect, just as there is one God only, one Creator and one infinite, eternal, holy Father spiritually.
5. "Since I was in a physical sense set as the first man and thus the father of all humankind, you can imagine the magnitude of your blasphemy when you called me a monster -
6. "And God, the most holy and most loving Father, the almighty Creator of all things, an old, weak, worm-eaten God!
7. "How come that all Cain's descendants sank into such blindness and, finally, complete depravity?
8. "Behold, listen and understand! When Cain, my firstborn son, from sheer jealousy slew his brother Abel - to which action he was seduced by the evil serpent, meaning, Satan or the fallen one, who is dwelling in every man's flesh as well as in all matter --, he was judged by God and was restless day and night. The earth became too small for him and the vault of the firmament too low, so much so that he could hardly draw another free breath.
9. "He sighed and wept mightily and in his great rage declared eternal war on the serpent.
10. "Thereupon the serpent visited him in a zealous endeavor to win him over again.
11. "But Cain saw that he had become a master of the serpent, for it could not get at him even in the disguise of a brother.
12. "Since the serpent had long ago found out that Cain is of a very weak flesh it promptly assumed the form of a very beautiful woman and approached with the shyness of a virgin the weak one who was unable to turn his eyes away from the enticing forms of the false creature.
13. "Only too late did he realize what kind of trap the serpent had laid for him, so that with his own mouth he gave it the testimony which still lives on in all his descendants, namely, that it would in time conquer all his children, as well as God's children.
Chapter 188 - A Test Of Love For Cyrenius
WHILE CYRENIUS was looking at his earth-globe again with great attentiveness, the little Child wanted to be put down so He might frisk back and forth a bit on the hill.
2 At this Cyrenius set Him on the ground ever so gently and avowed,
3 'O my life, my salvation, my all! Only from my hands do I free you bodily -
4 but never, never from my heart: for there you dwell from now on quite alone - yes, You all alone are my love!
5 Truly, as long as I have only You, my Savior, then the whole world with all its treasures means less than nothing to me!'
6 Here the little Child turned to Cyrenius again and said,
7 'I will just have to remain with you after all - although I really would like to frisk around a bit - because you love Me so much!
8 If you had constantly gazed at your little earth, see I would have become a bit bored with you:
9 but since you have directed your heart as well as your whole attention to Me again, I just have to remain with you and cannot separate Myself from you!
10 Now listen, My dear Cyrenius, just what will your wife say to that, since she has surely heard that you love only Me and no one else?'
Earth and Moon, chap. 59
"You know that certain human beings, male and female, are much afflicted with carnal desires, while there are others whose sensuous carnal nature is almost totally impassive. Such human beings do not react even if they are exposed to the most delightful flesh, whereas others would again enter into a frenzy at the sight of feminine charms. Yes, there are fools who, at the sight of a female, fall in love to such a degree that they completely lose their senses if they cannot have such a woman as their wife or, at least, for occasional sensuous pleasures.
The reason for such carnal inclination, especially if it expresses itself severely, frequently lies in being possessed with one or even several lecherous carnal devils.
How do these devils enter the flesh of such a person? Human beings themselves prepare opportunities without number or measure. Such carnal devils live especially in all “heating” (that is, alcoholic) beverages, in wine, in beer, and particularly in all distilled spirits. When people drink such alcoholic beverages and become severely inebriated, they have with certainty accommodated at least one or more carnal devils in their bodies. Once these carnal devils are in the flesh, they itch and torment the genitals in such a severe manner that human beings cannot but satisfy this enticement in sensuous pleasures.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts