2. But Enoch replied to them and said: "Dear friends and brothers, although your heart impels you to seek the almighty, holy, most loving Father, and this is right and proper -- for whoever seeks God, shall always seek Him with the heart, or he will never find Him -, your present search is a little foolish.
3. "Behold: God the Father, Whom you have just seen and spoken to personally, is a Spirit and cannot ever be beheld with the physical eyes! However, if He wants to be beheld, He opens the inner eyes of the spirit of the man who is to see Him, and the spiritual man can then through the physical man behold God." provided it is God's will - seeing and hearing Him just as you have now all seen and heard Him.
4. "When the Lord according to His most wise counsel then wants again to become invisible, He again closes through His almighty will the eyes to the human spirit, and no matter what man does, he cannot ever behold the Lord.
5. "But heed also this. Beholding gives eternal life to no one, but listening and living in accordance with the perceived word does!
6. "The Lord has closed its vision to your spirit, but not it’s hearing which is in the heart. Therefore, everyone of you can at any time hear the Lord's voice and can always turn to His fatherly love if he needs something, and the Father will give it to him if it is for his good or withhold it from him if it is not. Whether good or not good, you can always ask the Father, and be assured, He will give you the well-audible advice and will speak to you in your hearts provided you will always ask Him for it in full earnest.
7. “If you will always speak to your brothers out of true inner brotherly love in the Lord's name, being their loving teacher about God, about His works which are full of His endlessly great glory, about His endless goodness, grace, mercy and how He is a most loving, holy Father to all those people who love Him with all their vital strength, - I give all of you the fullest assurance: You will not speak one word which had not first been spoken by God in your hearts!
8. ''Whoever will then hear you, will hear the voice of God, just as you are hearing it out of me.
9. "But woe betide him who, for the sake of selfishness and his worldly reputation, would pretend to speak God's words without first perceiving the living word within him! Truly, his tongue shall turn into a viper full of venom, and he who hears him will be as if stung by a poisonous viper!
10. "Therefore, beware above all of self-seeking; let everyone forget himself completely and from the bottom of his heart be only mindful for the well-being of his brothers and sisters, and he will be able to enjoy the continued fellowship with God, the most loving, holy Father, temporally and later also in spirit, forever visibly!
11. "Behold, this is how you must seek in all future the Lord of heaven and earth, and you will always find Him easily. And if you then in your love inflamed heart ask: 'Father, where are You?', He will say to you: 'Little children, here I am in your midst! Have no fear; for My almighty hand protects you day and night!'
12. "Look, so it will be since it is the Lord's will. Therefore, heed these words and do accordingly, and you will henceforth no longer have to seek the Lord in all corners without finding Him in the end, for then the Lord will always meet you wherever you will turn; for the Father is always infinitely more concerned about us than all children put together are about Him.
13. "So do take note of this lest you ever become poor and imprisoned. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 269)
4. Tell those who seek Me: I am the true 'everywhere' and 'nowhere'. I am everywhere where people love Me and keep My commandments and nowhere where I am only praised and worshipped. For is not love more than prayer and the keeping of the commandments more than worship? Verily, verily, I say to you: He who loves Me worships Me in spirit, and he who keeps My commandments is the one who truly reveres Me. But only he who loves Me can keep My commandments, and the one who loves Me has only one commandment - that he love Me and My living Word which is the true everlasting life. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 4)
Only he who walks in the spirit will reach the light, the original source of life. His share will remain forever and keep increasing. (HHG Vol. 1, chap. 1)
7. ''Thus there is only one thing man needs to care about, namely, to seek God, the holy Father, at all times; not just in one's need, but also in proper love on all one's ways. And he who has found Him as the supreme treasure shall not turn his back on Him again, but remain with Him, otherwise he will always be aware of his helplessness already when he is only halfway back and will have to recognize through bitter experiences that he cannot achieve anything without Me.
8. "For if someone calls My name but has his back turned to Me, truly, he will not be heard until his heart and face are turned towards Me.
9. "But note this: Such a second return will always be put to a severe test, and only then will it become evident how serious the heart is about it - for the world will mightily rage around him - , and the only word that will be heard is that of the heart.
10. "Make sure you understand this and do not ever turn your back on Me, but let Me guide and lead you everywhere! Amen."(HHG vol. 1, chap. 160)
6. And Abedam answered: "If instead of exploring you had loved the One Who has loved you already from eternity, your heart would not have become silent and you would now have light and the Word within it. However, you only wanted to know - and behold, knowledge is for life what the vapor of decay is to the light. With this vapor you have extinguished life together with the light in the heart. That is why it became dark within you and your heart silent. 7. "Many on earth will still have the same experience. And those who will do as you did will find it hard to regain life and its light.
8. "If you want to live, let be your seeking of knowledge and instead fill your heart with love. Then, with the regaining of life, you will receive also a proper measure of light.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts