" MY disciple John told you already, and I confirm this to you, that in the 2 commandments: ‘Love God above all and your fellowman like yourself’ are contained the 10 commandments of Moses and all the rest about what man should do to awaken the spiritual spark that abides in him and to unite more and more with his soul. For it is only in the right way of living according to God and in the right deeds of love for your fellowman that you will find true satisfaction, inner peace and the right victory over your passions and death. The one in whom the conviction is awakened, which makes it impossible for him to sin against those commandments, will already discover true Heaven on this Earth, for he became untouchable for all the attacks of evil, became by that a real ruler in him, and out of him a ruler over nature.
 For since the soul of man contains everything from all the beings that the Earth carries, as you know, it is very natural – once the spirit will rule in his house which contains everything – that he also must be able to rule over the various images of his I. Just like a king who worked himself up from the rank of slave to the throne will rule without resistance over all these ranks to which he belonged. But it is obvious that this is only when man has found the binding link of the chain, which is My teaching, and has connected both chains to only one unbreakable chain. He is completely powerless as the last link of the material chain, which is only the highest form of the soul, forming by that some human form, and is actually nothing but a very intelligent, well developed animal.” (36. The inner awakening and the continuation of life after death - THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN Book 25)
8. "For it is by far not sufficient for life for someone to merely know, believe and then say: There is a God.' Truly, this is not difficult.
9. "But it is far more difficult and far more significant to love above all a God Whom one does not see.
10. "Hence, whoever wants to love God, must not only know and believe that He exists, but he must truly recognize God within himself; and once he recognizes God more and more through his diligent searching for Him in His works he will have to love Him more and more, for he will recognize more and more clearly that God is in Himself the supreme and purest, that is, the most unselfish love and the supreme and most holy wisdom in person!
11. 'Thus the true cognition of God is the reason for our love for Him; so let it be everyone's foremost business to recognize God so as to love Him above all.
12. 'This is then eternal life, that we recognize God and then love Him above all; for we came forth from the love of the exceedingly good and most holy Father and can therefore return to Him only through love.
13. "Heed this in addition to these words of God out of my mouth to your heart, namely, that there are two roads leading to the Father: One is called the true, zealous recognition of good; but the other is called 'love'!
4. THE IMPORTANCE OF KNOWLEDGE
 (The Lord) – “Moses himself was a greatest expert in all possible faculties of human knowledge. In Egypt no even so deep mystery existed he wasn’t privy to, and the old Egyptians
also possessed such eye weapons, however not as fully developed as the mentioned later scholars will possess them, and therefore could quite well discover the planets and calculate their orbits quite accurately, of which still today the zodiac of Diadeira (Diathira) is a most clear proof of. The pure science and main knowledge was of course only in the hands of the priest caste; the common people had to be content with what the priests wanted to tell them.
 However, Moses, also a prince at the royal court, was initiated in everything, without becoming tottery in the slightest manner with regard to the faith of Israel, which he learned from
his mother, who was a foster woman in the palace. And as such Moses could very soon attain an absolute pure recognition of God, because his mind enjoyed a pure and right pre-schooling.
 Therefore I say to you, that a pure and well-founded knowledge of the whole earth – if possible in all its parts – and its movement including its accurately measured size, and then also the starry sky in all its appearances, can excellently serve the soul, to attain a true and uniform recognition of God, since without it no true salvation for man can be expected. Because only those who truly have recognized God, can come to God and are actually already with God; those however, who do not recognize God, cannot come to God, because they do not
recognize God and therefore are not with God.
 Because coming to God means, to be already with God through pure recognition and love, since without the pure and true recognition, nobody can truly love God.
 What use is it to your soul if you believe in a God behind all stars, that He from there, like from an everlasting centrum, based on His almightiness hears and sees everything, creates everything, maintains and manages everything, and thus penetrates everything with His power and is omni-present, but you still don’t know God in the slightest way and in your soul you are even much further away from Him, as you imagine Him to be! Through such extremely misty night recognition of God you surly are still very far away from Him, can impossibly love Him, but can only have a half-believing vague notion and reverence of Him. And in this recognition- and soul state, nobody can be with God, and certainly there can be no talk of any true love.
 Or what would a marriage ripe young man say, who likes some daughters in his surrounding and of which he could love one with his whole heart, if one would say to him: ‘You, there is nothing for you here! In the farthest corner of this earth lives a bride for you, fall in love with her, travel there and take her as your wife!’? Will he not ask you and say: ‘Yes, where is it? Is it
east or west, south or north?’? And you will be unable to tell him any other truth then: ‘Yes, this we ourselves don’t know, however, somewhere she will be, just love her and search for her!’ Do you think that the young man will ever fall in love with a maiden so far away, or will he play the fool for you to look for her in all four corners of the world? I say to you that he certainly will not do such! And it is not much better with the love for a totally unknown and somewhere endlessly faraway God.
 But what is then the other worse result of that? Because the people cannot recognize and even less so love a too far and unknown God, they make for themselves gods more close by, which they then honor, love and worship, and to whom they bring all kinds of sacrifices. For the one true God they also build an empty temple, in which only a little light is allowed to penetrate, and this is then consecrated to the unknown God. The Romans have made from it their blind fate, which even rules above all their gods. From this it is clear enough to where a bad recognition of God leads the people over time.
 And because I, the always thought and believed to be so far away Jehovah, am now so close to the people, I gladly explain to you, what can bring to you and your descendants the true recognition of God and the most loyal love for Him.(GGj Book 16, chap. 4)
2. But Enoch replied to them and said: "Dear friends and brothers, although your heart impels you to seek the almighty, holy, most loving Father, and this is right and proper -- for whoever seeks God, shall always seek Him with the heart, or he will never find Him -, your present search is a little foolish.
3. "Behold: God the Father, Whom you have just seen and spoken to personally, is a Spirit and cannot ever be beheld with the physical eyes! However, if He wants to be beheld, He opens the inner eyes of the spirit of the man who is to see Him, and the spiritual man can then through the physical man behold God." provided it is God's will - seeing and hearing Him just as you have now all seen and heard Him.
4. "When the Lord according to His most wise counsel then wants again to become invisible, He again closes through His almighty will the eyes to the human spirit, and no matter what man does, he cannot ever behold the Lord.
5. "But heed also this. Beholding gives eternal life to no one, but listening and living in accordance with the perceived word does!
6. "The Lord has closed its vision to your spirit, but not it’s hearing which is in the heart. Therefore, everyone of you can at any time hear the Lord's voice and can always turn to His fatherly love if he needs something, and the Father will give it to him if it is for his good or withhold it from him if it is not. Whether good or not good, you can always ask the Father, and be assured, He will give you the well-audible advice and will speak to you in your hearts provided you will always ask Him for it in full earnest.
7. “If you will always speak to your brothers out of true inner brotherly love in the Lord's name, being their loving teacher about God, about His works which are full of His endlessly great glory, about His endless goodness, grace, mercy and how He is a most loving, holy Father to all those people who love Him with all their vital strength, - I give all of you the fullest assurance: You will not speak one word which had not first been spoken by God in your hearts!
8. ''Whoever will then hear you, will hear the voice of God, just as you are hearing it out of me.
9. "But woe betide him who, for the sake of selfishness and his worldly reputation, would pretend to speak God's words without first perceiving the living word within him! Truly, his tongue shall turn into a viper full of venom, and he who hears him will be as if stung by a poisonous viper!
10. "Therefore, beware above all of self-seeking; let everyone forget himself completely and from the bottom of his heart be only mindful for the well-being of his brothers and sisters, and he will be able to enjoy the continued fellowship with God, the most loving, holy Father, temporally and later also in spirit, forever visibly!
11. "Behold, this is how you must seek in all future the Lord of heaven and earth, and you will always find Him easily. And if you then in your love inflamed heart ask: 'Father, where are You?', He will say to you: 'Little children, here I am in your midst! Have no fear; for My almighty hand protects you day and night!'
12. "Look, so it will be since it is the Lord's will. Therefore, heed these words and do accordingly, and you will henceforth no longer have to seek the Lord in all corners without finding Him in the end, for then the Lord will always meet you wherever you will turn; for the Father is always infinitely more concerned about us than all children put together are about Him.
13. "So do take note of this lest you ever become poor and imprisoned. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 269)
4. Tell those who seek Me: I am the true 'everywhere' and 'nowhere'. I am everywhere where people love Me and keep My commandments and nowhere where I am only praised and worshipped. For is not love more than prayer and the keeping of the commandments more than worship? Verily, verily, I say to you: He who loves Me worships Me in spirit, and he who keeps My commandments is the one who truly reveres Me. But only he who loves Me can keep My commandments, and the one who loves Me has only one commandment - that he love Me and My living Word which is the true everlasting life. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 4)
Only he who walks in the spirit will reach the light, the original source of life. His share will remain forever and keep increasing. (HHG Vol. 1, chap. 1)
7. ''Thus there is only one thing man needs to care about, namely, to seek God, the holy Father, at all times; not just in one's need, but also in proper love on all one's ways. And he who has found Him as the supreme treasure shall not turn his back on Him again, but remain with Him, otherwise he will always be aware of his helplessness already when he is only halfway back and will have to recognize through bitter experiences that he cannot achieve anything without Me.
8. "For if someone calls My name but has his back turned to Me, truly, he will not be heard until his heart and face are turned towards Me.
9. "But note this: Such a second return will always be put to a severe test, and only then will it become evident how serious the heart is about it - for the world will mightily rage around him - , and the only word that will be heard is that of the heart.
10. "Make sure you understand this and do not ever turn your back on Me, but let Me guide and lead you everywhere! Amen."(HHG vol. 1, chap. 160)
6. And Abedam answered: "If instead of exploring you had loved the One Who has loved you already from eternity, your heart would not have become silent and you would now have light and the Word within it. However, you only wanted to know - and behold, knowledge is for life what the vapor of decay is to the light. With this vapor you have extinguished life together with the light in the heart. That is why it became dark within you and your heart silent. 7. "Many on earth will still have the same experience. And those who will do as you did will find it hard to regain life and its light.
8. "If you want to live, let be your seeking of knowledge and instead fill your heart with love. Then, with the regaining of life, you will receive also a proper measure of light.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts