I SAID: “Yes, My dear judicial city officer, as a worldly ruler you spoke well, and every worldly intelligent man like you can only see it the same way. But despite that, you are seriously wrong for what concerns the life of men and all the other creatures.
 Judging according to appearance, which is always deceiving, you are of course right, but for what the inner truth of life is concerned, certainly not, because everything you can see alive in
the world is in the sphere of its life a thousand times more indestructible than everything you can imagine to be indestructible.
 Your most important principle is that you do not believe that the soul of a person survives after the falling away of his body.
 On that point I can bring you to a complete different belief with only one appearance from the region of the beyond, but we still have time for that. I first want you to bring to a totally different conviction along another way.
 I will ask you now very short questions which you can easily answer, and your own answers will soon bring you to another view of the wisdom of the Creator, and then you will laugh about your present opinion.
 Tell Me, My dear friend, have you ever seen and experienced in your life that a real big idiot of a man, who can hardly speak and can even much less write, count and draw, is capable of making a plan from which under his personal supervision a royal castle can be build that would surprise everyone?
 You say within yourself: ‘No, the master builder must be well equipped with all knowledge for that, because without this he is impossibly capable to build such big royal castle.’
 Look friend, from this you must conclude that a human being or God who is capable of building a royal castle can be impossibly more stupid than the stupid I mentioned.
 Such big royal castle is of course an amazing task which is very honorable for its master, but do you not think that for the construction of a whole world like the Earth, considerably more wisdom and power is needed than for the construction of a majestic, artful royal castle?
 Now again you say within yourself: ‘Sure, but no matter how this power is called that created a whole world like the Earth with everything on it, above it and in it, it must have existed – and still must exist – being fully aware of its creative power and deep knowledge, for if it would not exist, its work, as well as man’s work, would all too soon become a complete ruin.’
 But if this creative Power, in the full possession of His great wisdom, was able to create such great work, He probably was not less wise when creating the apparent little works of such celestial body. Or have you perhaps already seen that something, being dead in itself and non-existent, can create life out of itself?
05] In the depth of My Divinity I'm a man and a woman at the same time; however, not in the manner as you understand it but like that:
06] As a man I am the eternal love itself, the free life itself and all the power and energy itself, therefore in every man, as the fullest image of My love, genuine love expresses itself, of which the vain woman’s chest is never ever capable of.
07] In such My male love-image the man is strong like Me, and mightier in his chest than all women are with their loose chests, which can offer suckle-milk to the child's flesh, but cannot provide the spirit with the inner life-milk, because the love of the high, strong man does not dwell in her chest, although it could be indwelling, if the woman out of herself was not so vain-foolish!
08] This is how I as man has been set up since eternity out of Myself; you can understand this;
09] But since I also am home in the woman, I also must have the woman fully in Me - certainly; listen, how otherwise could I have created a woman?!
10] How this is possible, I want to explain to you wisely at once; because in woman lies cunningness and wit; also buried in her is a keen sense and shrewdness; the woman also does not speak openly and always tries to conceal her light and heart, therefore also he builds loosely who entrusts himself to the chest of women.
11] Thus I can also not speak as clearly from My woman-sphere as from My man-sphere, since the female part originates from the love-light out of Me and as the wisdom, although not in itself, but nevertheless is equal to the radiation of light, which emanates from the primordial source of light.
88. THE RADIATING SPHERE OF LIFE OF SOUL AND SPIRIT
 (The Lord:) “Ah, when at times of a certain enrapturing for a few moments the spirit with its primordial fire ether emits into the perfect soul, then the distant feeling, distant effectuating and
distant viewing is raised to a higher power, and in such moments it is for the soul possible, to reach the even very distant stars and look at them with great precision; but when the spirit in the soul withdraws orderly, the soul with her pure outer life-sphere can only reach effectively, as far as she under the most favorable conditions can find anything to her elementary corresponding. Her outer life-sphere resembles the emission of an earthly visible light. The further away from the flame, the more weakly and faintly it becomes, until finally nothing is left then night and darkness.
 However, it is quite different with the outer life-sphere of the spirit. It is equal to the ether, which fills the entire, infinite space as completely evenly distributed. When the spirit freely emerges in the soul and is excited, in the same moment also its outer life-sphere is endlessly far away excited too, and his viewing, feeling and effectuating reaches without the slightest limitation so endless far away, as the ether fills the space between and in the creations through and through; since this ether is – said among us – actually absolutely identical with the eternal life-spirit in the soul. The spirit is only a condensed focal point of the general life-ether, which fills the whole of infinity. And when fully grown through the soul and gets into contact with the outer ether, his feeling, thinking and viewing is immediately unified with the infinite outer life-sphere to an endless distance without weakening, and what the large life-ether in endless space feels, sees, thinks, wills and effectuate by surrounding and penetrating everything, is also felt, viewed, thought, willed and effectuated in the same moment by the separate spirit in a soul, and this also is felt, viewed, thought, willed and effectuated by the soul, for as long she is penetrated
by her spirit and for as long he is connected with the infinite and most general outer life-ether which he is so closely related to.
First people encounters with God, appearing in a human form:
MAN KEEPS FOREVER DRAWING NEARER TO GOD. THE CONTRADICTION BETWEEN THE INFINITENESS OF GOD AND THE FINITE, LIMITED PERSON OF THE LORD IN ABEDAM
When Jared had heard in spirit the call of Abedam he came hurrying along, - that is, in spirit rather than in body. For, physically speaking he was anyway standing dose to Abedam; but as concerns the spirit, it is possible to draw forever closer to Me, in that even the most perfected spirit is far enough removed from Me to be able to keep drawing closer to Me throughout eternity without actually coming nearer to Me by a hair's breadth.
2. In a physical sense this claim would be untenable. However, in spirit this can well be the case, as when someone would want to physically approach a non-existing border of infinity. Even if he traversed with the highest thought-velocity endless spaces in only a moment and continued to do this for many eternities, - by how much would he have come nearer to the non-existing borderland of endlessness?
3. So it is with the spiritual approach to Me. Although every spirit can keep becoming more perfected and more like Me, yet never capable of fully reaching My perfection, which is in everything endless, who would ever come nearer to that in truth and fullest reality?
4. But I can certainly approach everyone and place Myself so that everyone can approach Me.
5. This is why Jared came hurrying along when he had heard My call in spirit; and this is why I explained this to you, namely, that you may get some inkling of how matters stand.
6. Why was Jared called and wherein lay the importance of his being called?
7. Now pay good heed; for without this calling you may not and cannot enter the temple of light.
8. Thus when Jared had actually reached Abedam, the latter took his hand and said: "Listen, My beloved Jared, I know what you teach about Me and tell you that you have taught all your children properly; yes, you have taught them completely in accordance with My will.
9. "But when you said: 'God is absolutely endless in His essence, His love, holiness, grace, mercy, in His might, power, strength, in the permanence of His being and, thus, also in His goodness, justice and wisdom,' I should really like to know how in your heart you reconcile My visible presence in human form with your notion of My infinite nature.
10. "For I am of the opinion that just as the finite, spatially limited cannot ever fill the endless space - even if it should expand forever in all directions -, the opposite is surely also the case.
11. "For where and how should the endless spatial begin to contract into a finite being? Having no limits, where, and how, should it begin?
12. "Since according to your teaching this is the case, tell Me: How did I, the infinite God, become for you and all the others a visible, personally distinguishable God?
13. "And tell Me also conscientiously and faithfully whether or not it is I.
14. "According to your teaching this cannot possibly be, but in accordance with your love and faith it nevertheless is I.
15. "So declare yourself to all of us; for clarity in this matter is of the greatest importance, since an infinite essence of God is unimaginable for all finite beings, in other words non-existent, and consequently there is as good as no God.
16. "However, regarding God as finite means denying His Deity.
17. "So open your heart and explain to us this contradiction and also whether or not I am God."
18. When Jared and all the others had heard this question they all beat their breast and one doubt after another began to assail their hearts. And upon some reflection Jared said: "Lord and Father in all Your love and holiness! The greatest and most profound cherub will be as little capable of answering this question as I am, but this much I can just about say now that You have posed the question: Were You not God, the Truthful, You could not possibly have given this question which, like You, is in all its points, as well as collectively, infinite.
19. "However, my gauge for Your Deity is my own heart, as well as the hearts of all the others, as they are incapable of loving anyone as much as You.
20. "All else is of no importance to me. How You, an infinite God, can show Yourself also to us finite worms before You in the dust of all nothingness as a finite God in the form of a man, let him comprehend who can and may; but I and all the heavens and suns and worlds and men do not and surely would not comprehend it in eternity.
21. "But here I confess quite openly that I am only capable of truly loving You under this form; for, from where should a finite heart take that love with which to love God in His infiniteness?
22. "Therefore, I like You thus infinitely better than in Your, to me, unthinkable divine infiniteness.
23. "When I fear and love God, I fear and love Him only under this Your form; for to an essentially infinite God I am as good as non-existent, and consequently He cannot possibly be a God for that which compared to Him is a mere nothingness.
24. "Behold, this is all I can say on the subject; may it please You."
25. Thereupon Abedam pressed Jared to His heart and said: "Jared, you have given Me a perfect answer, and it is exactly as you have said.
26. "Love alone is the measure for My Deity, and I cannot be fathomed with any other measure for I am verily an infinite God. As far as My spatial infiniteness is concerned it is merely a manifestation subject to time, - but in spirit it is merely the absolute authority of My will and My love and wisdom; but the outer form is one and the same after which you were all made into My personal images.
27. "So you, My dear Jared, stay as you were, and believe Me: No one will ever see Me in a different form from that in which you are now all beholding Me in spirit! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 138)
THE OVER-SUBTLE REASONERS DOUBT GOD'S DUAL NATURE; ABEDAM'S LIGHTFUL EXPLANATION
After this explanation many, including Jared, became very glad. However, some were still baffled, particularly by the two aspects of God, namely, the one manifesting as the infinite and the other standing before them in person.
2. One proved it to another, saying: "Yes, yes, the infinite can no more step within the bounds of finiteness than the finite can ever fill infinity."
3. “Thus," said another; "we must in this way maybe assume two Gods, a finite, so to speak personal God, and then an infinite One without a substantial form."
4. A third one remarked: "This is what I think: Since we must necessarily imagine God in every respect to be infinitely perfect, He can only be One, namely, One in every respect infinite; for a finite personality must of necessity imply other limitations. Yet how can these be reconciled with the infinite perfections?"
5. Again a fourth one remarked: "However I twist and expand my thoughts, I find it practically impossible to ignore the infiniteness of space as non-existent -, and thus also eternity.
6. "For even if I limit space somewhere in an endless distance through an expansive round wall, my spirit nevertheless soon penetrates again through this separating wall and sees ahead nothing else but a continuation of the forever in all directions and in endless depths expanding space.
7. “Then again I follow this endlessly far again erecting at an endless distance and depth another, still more endless round wall; has the space here maybe come to an end? - Oh, by no means!
8. "My spirit penetrates also this wall - even though it had previously shaped it almost endlessly thick -, and what does it behold behind this wall?
9. "Nothing but a further continuation of infinite space to even more infinite depths!
10. "With these reflections the following question necessarily arises: Is this infinite, eternal space the essence of God, or is it filled by it?
11. "Since this is necessarily the case, everyone may ask himself, following Jared's good hint, what He is in His personified form.
12. "For between the finite and the infinite there can be forever only one correlation, namely, that of the complete dissolution of the finite in the infinite.
13. “Thus in this case we really have no God, since we are truly an absolute nothing compared to Him!
14. "If, on the other hand, God is a person like us, yet at the same time eternal and working through His immense might and power in the endless space, again the question arises: Has He with this His will albeit going forth from Him from eternities, perhaps already filled the whole infinity of endless space?
15. "To me this seems unthinkable because the infinite cannot possibly ever be filled.
16. "Is God, notwithstanding all this, a person, a new question can be asked, namely, whether in some distant, endless Depth of depths another, similarly mighty Deity may be present in person, likewise a further, third and so on to infinity, which Deities would then certainly be no longer our concern?"
17. After these musings some again began to beat their breast and then lament: 'Tribihal, Tribihal, what did you say?
18. "If so, - what a conflict is in store for such Gods one day when they with their immense forces will be clashing, even though in the endless depths of infinite space!"
19. Here Abedam again rose, summoned all the melancholy brooders to Him and said to them: "O you great fools, what sort of nonsense have you concocted? Truly, I do not wish to repeat it - and do not want it repeated by anyone.
20. "So as to extricate you from your endlessly silly dreams I have taken pity on your folly and will give you a true light for your dark hearts, and so listen: What you call the infinity of space, is the Spirit of My Will, which from eternities had made this very endless space filling it throughout with beings of every kind. This Spirit has a personal central point in which all the power of this infinite Spirit is united into one activity, and this power center of the infinite Divine Spirit Being is Love, as the life of this very Spirit; and I am this Love from eternity.
21. "Although God's Spirit can actively manifest everywhere, as a person It cannot manifest without love; but when God manifests in person He manifests if possible for finite beings such as you are through His love, which is the actual fundamental essence of God and the rallying-point of all might, power and holiness of the infinite Spirit.
22. "Behold, this is the essence of God in all truth and can only be grasped with the heart, but not ever with the intellect.
23. "Grasp this in your hearts, and the infinite space will not ever confound you and the imminent wars of the gods will vanish from your brains! Amen." (HHG, vol. 2, chap. 139)
 I have already once told you that in all My actions, the far deeper and more hidden secrets of My Being are in the flesh of the earth. For the words I have put to everyone's understanding; but not so with My actions. Not even My brothers understood it until the Holy Spirit came upon them; and when they understood them, they were also told by the Spirit, that they should not tell the deep meaning of the deeds to anyone, because the world can and will never grasp it.
 And so it is with this fact! If I want to fully show you the deepest sense of it, then you would have to overwrite the whole surface of the earth three times, just to cope with the introduction. But to the full meaning of this fact, a whole solar area would have too little room to hold all the books that would be written about it. But you can surely deduce from this, what is behind such deeds!
 But when it is already said of a word, as it is like a seed that is sown in the earth and brings forth many fruits, what can there be said of a real deed of God?! For there is a difference between the "God said: 'Let it be!' And then it followed: 'It was.'
(Explanation of Scriptures, chap. 29)
 But since these words have been spoken not only by the man Jesus, but by the Son of God, or by the eternal Wisdom of the Father, there is, after all, a very profound and very Divine, spiritual heavenly meaning behind them, which, however, you are just as little able to grasp in its full depth as so many other grounds of action of the God-man!
97. THE BEING OF GOD AND ETERNAL JOY FOR CREATION
 The Pharisee said: “Lord and Master, one cannot say anything against it anymore; since the truth of everything said is just too clear! However, if finally all the souls of this earth turn into many gods, where will they find the space to move, rule and govern with their freedom, independence and power? For also a spirit must occupy some space and time, even if standing
above space and time concerning his divine properties.”
 I said: “O you pettiest and totally shrunk soul! Have you never seen a starry sky? Don’t you know what all these visible stars in their multitude numbers are?! See, if from every atom of this earth arise twelve-thousand souls – what would result in such a large number that presently even the best mathematician could never imagine it – there nearly would not be enough souls to add only one soul for every sun-world in the large creation space, not mentioning the still many countless earth-worlds, of which not seldom many thousands orbit one single sun-world.
 Now imagine for yourself the endless greater spaciousness of the heavens of God and the equally endless number of their societies, which corresponds with the worlds in physical space, where until now for example hundred-thousand times hundredthousand already exist for this earth alone! How many classes of people are still to be developed on this earth, only God knows, because He has the infinite numbers as a clear unit before Him.
If however from the people of only this earth so many countless societies can be formed in the beyond, just imagine how many can be formed from all the other countless many worlds, of which many physically are so large, that this earth in comparison forms hardly a single grain of sand?
 If you weigh what is said, it will become clear to you, if a still so endless large number of the true children of God, could one day grow too large for the total everlasting and infinite heaven! Do you think that for the everlasting great God, a by your human mind limited number, could be forever sufficient?! Only count the creatures of this earth, think of the everywhere infinite fertility and reproductive ability of the plants and animals, and you will infer from that, that with God everything goes to infinity, and nobody can say that this is something
05] Behold, the earth which is inhabited by you, is a round body! Its surface is insensitive but its interior is an organic, living construction and lives also just like an animal.
06] But for life, above all, a center or rather a center of attraction is essential, thus a point of gravity, to which everything pushes because of its attractional force and through this pushing this focal point is necessarily aroused, heated and ignited, also has this earth, like countless others in My endless space of creation, together with the suns and moons, such a center, which is exactly the same as the heart of animals, as well as with people in their natural sphere.
07] But this so-called center must not, neither in animals nor in people and world bodies, be located
right in the middle of their total organic mass, but must in the most cases be located at about three
fourth parts of the same, so that it is not completely crushed and would thereby become entirely
08] But because in all cases it is located outside the actual center of gravity or its actual center of mass, the main gravity can not act on it from all sides, and it therefore has a free rein and can act unimpededly. If it is too much pressurerized by the great mass center, it then can take refuge in the small and hence lighter mass area.
09] But if, however, the main mass according to its necessarily inherent inertia and its natural own gravity, can not rise too much above its gravitational mass center, but soon has to desist its efforts, and then, forced by itself, must move back to its gravitational mass center, the actual excitable gravitational point has then a free return again and then agitates again through its peculiar attractive force the inert gravitational mass point, which then in turn pushes again towards the main attraction point, which however, once the pressure becomes too much for it, moves back to its lightweight or smaller side.
 I said: “What you said is very correct and true, and in Heaven it is indeed the highest bliss of all perfected spirits if they can be with Me, can talk with Me and go along with Me.
 But this very great bliss is actually not the result of My very modest and simple personality in which I am a human being just like you, and as spirit just like this first archangel Raphael. But the most important bliss of the perfected spirits comes from the fact that they ever more completely, clearer and deeper can recognize My endless many works that are without number or measure.
 Look, friend, it is almost like with people from time to time on this Earth who have a true sense of higher arts and sciences and are pleased with that. Suppose that you heard about a great architect and visual artist whose works were greatly admired by all people. When you hear that, you really want to personally come to know the great artist, and since the means for you to travel are not lacking, you soon go on your way to that faraway country where the artist lives and where he exposes and makes his works on a large scale.
 After some time of traveling you then reach the place where the artist lives. After that, with little trouble you soon come into contact with the artist about whom you made all kinds of great
imaginations during your trip, like: ‘as a human being among other people he will make himself known in a special exalted appearance’. But when you meet him in his village, you discover that the artist is a very simple and modest man whose personality does not show in the least what lies hidden in his inner being. Then you have a very friendly conversation with him but you also think by yourself: ‘It is hardly possible that there can be such creative greatness in this very modest and simple personality about whom you were told such great things by the most intelligent men’. But you are nevertheless happy because you are convinced in yourself that you are in the presence of the greatest architect and visual artist, and that you can speak with him about all kinds of things that he made.
 Philip said: “Yes, Lord, when You always stay with us like now, it would be alright; but according to Your repeated announcement You will only stay with us for a short while, and then it will not be so effective anymore, than when working visible among us!”
 I said: “I will leave you physically, which means with this being of this My personality, since such must happen, so that I can prepare for you as well as for all who will believe in Me through you, an everlasting most blissful dwelling; however, with My spirit who fills eternity, I stay with you until the end of the world, and this more effective than now, and you will effectuate even greater things than I Myself now.
 Who stays with My teaching, thus My light and thus the everlasting truth, in him also My strength and My powers stays. What do you want more?” (GGJ Book 16, chap.7)
 However, when Abraham was still walking on Earth in the flesh, and the prophecy came to him that once I Myself would come in the flesh in this world as a Son of man – which is now fulfilling before your eyes – and when it was also promised to him that he would see My day and My time in this world, he fully rejoiced.
 And I can truthfully assure you that he also saw My day and My time on this Earth and is still continuously seeing it and is fully rejoicing over it. Would he also be able to do that if he would not have been resurrected a long time ago or if he would be entirely dead and, as you believe, destroyed forever?” (GGJ Book 18, chap. 16)
Marriages of God’s children in the beyond Martin, Borem and Chorel and their three brides(The Lord:)You have managed to get through all the hard trials and have emerged as victors from many a fierce battle. Thus you have fully qualified yourselves for My Kingdom of all the heavens. You have now become skilled workers in My vineyard and are entitled to a proper reward, which you shall now receive. I know and read it clearly in your hearts that I am your highest reward and that you never ever wish for another one. But it is just this attitude of your hearts that renders you worthy and capable of receiving every other reward.
My order requires for your supreme perfection that in the future you shall live and work within the celestial matrimony. Therefore, each of you must have a wife so as to be perfect in every respect, to strengthen your wisdom for eternity and to receive the light which issues from the flame of love within your hearts.
A wife is like a spiritual vessel for the reception and preservation of the light from your hearts. At the same time, she is a servant in the heart's kitchen of life, feeding the sacred fire of life in the hearth which I have erected in your hearts. And, therefore, each of you shall now take a wife with whom to completely unite forever. Martin, I think you will not be opposed to this?"
(Says Martin, overwhelmed with happiness): "O Lord, You know my nature best! What You will give me will make me endlessly happy, be it Chanchah or Gella or, if possible, one of the sundaughters. Oh, that would be supreme bliss!"
NEW REVELATION Excerpts