8. "For it is by far not sufficient for life for someone to merely know, believe and then say: There is a God.' Truly, this is not difficult.
9. "But it is far more difficult and far more significant to love above all a God Whom one does not see.
10. "Hence, whoever wants to love God, must not only know and believe that He exists, but he must truly recognize God within himself; and once he recognizes God more and more through his diligent searching for Him in His works he will have to love Him more and more, for he will recognize more and more clearly that God is in Himself the supreme and purest, that is, the most unselfish love and the supreme and most holy wisdom in person!
11. 'Thus the true cognition of God is the reason for our love for Him; so let it be everyone's foremost business to recognize God so as to love Him above all.
12. 'This is then eternal life, that we recognize God and then love Him above all; for we came forth from the love of the exceedingly good and most holy Father and can therefore return to Him only through love.
13. "Heed this in addition to these words of God out of my mouth to your heart, namely, that there are two roads leading to the Father: One is called the true, zealous recognition of good; but the other is called 'love'!
Importance of natural knowledge
" Understand well what I am explaining to you now about the Earth, for he who really wants to know God, must also know Him in the extremely wise arrangements of His works.
 And the one who has only wrong, fundamentally mistaken and untrue opinions and concepts about the arrangements of God’s works can impossibly ever receive a clear, correct and true knowledge of God. And he who does not know God according to the truth, can also not really love and honor Him, and do completely His will. Then it becomes dark in his soul, who therefore will cling to matter and he will stick to it, because he lost the inner light of the truth. The lack of knowledge of the true arrangements of God’s works has therefore always been the cause of idolatry, of superstition and heathendom, and finally of complete godliness, like it now exists among most of the Jews, Pharisees and among the gentiles.
 The poor people is kept on the one hand through force, and on the other hand through deceit in all kinds of blind superstition, and they live and act according to all kinds of false teachings and rules, so that the lazy and completely unbelieving rulers can all the more revel and fatten themselves at their expense.
 However, God the Lord will only look at such misbehavior for a certain time, and meanwhile He always proclaims admonitions to the people through seers and prophets who are especially awakened for that. If the people and their leaders will not care about that, then He will come with His judgment, and He sweeps away the filth from the Earth. And this happens always when the greatest dumbness has united itself completely and almost everywhere with the selfish evilness that violates all neighborly love. For as long as dumbness is the only ruler, it still can easily be changed into light through wise education, although not completely in general – and God is patient with pure dumbness.
 But once the first mentioned evilness has put itself at the top of the deepest dumbness, and resists with all pride and violence against the penetration of the eternal light of truth and life, then that is the end of God’s patience, and He comes with His judgment – then woe to the apostates!"
(93. The importance of possessing the right knowledge about the nature - GGJ IX 33 – 132)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts