23. But Abedam bent down and promptly raised poor Sehel from the ground, then pressed him to His heart and said to him as well as to all the others:
24. "Sehel, I tell you, you are no longer a man, but a pure and great angel of the most sublime heaven!
25. "Yes, I tell you: What you are now, you were already in your mother's womb, namely, an immortal primordial descendant from the highest heaven, where nothing is dwelling but alone the most innocent love of the smallest spirits, who are the most powerful and wise because they dwell in the innermost, most holy depth of My heart!
26. “O Sehel, you My great beloved, do you now recognize Me as you have recognized Me already from eternities, namely, that I am your dear, holy Father?
27. "Do you remember floating by My side through the endless, still completely empty space when I said to you: 'Faithful brother of My love! Behold, a brother is fallen down into the endless depth, which is endless and forever filled with the fire of My most infinite and most eternal Deity!
28. '''Here let us out of this tear in My eye found a first sun!' and you replied: 'Most holy Father! Your holy will be done!'
29. "And telling Me this, do you further remember that a tear fell also from your eyes, and I blessed this your tear and said: 'Dear brother of My eternal, endless love, behold, through this your tear this sun, the first and greatest, shall be fructified so that through it the whole, endless space shall in the future be filled with countless children of its kind as far as where the eternal fire of My Deity takes its eternal beginning!'?
30. "However, dear brother Sehel, no more of this now! Be therefore also without fear; for our acquaintance and love is of long standing. Now you must also clearly realize why you were going backwards, unable to take your eyes off Me.
31. "Sehel, this was your last trial save one of short duration in the future, and then another one, the very last, when I shall send you as My forerunner. For now keep your body for as long as you will; but My countenance you shall never miss.
32. „Thus also you shall comprehend your vision like any other; but keep it to yourself.
33. "Because you stepped on Garbiel's foot he shall become a teacher of the signs - and you his master. And this shall be a great lesson in humility for him as for all others that he has now learnt that he whom he had considered a fool is in fact a very old brother of My eternal love and existed prior to all stars, the sun, the moon and the earth! However, dear brother, let us now hear what all the other brothers have seen in their hearts. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 61)
THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN - VOLUME 8
About the reincarnation of the inhabitants of the stars (18/64)
I said: “Friend, a couple of days ago I have given you a clear light about this subject. If you did not completely understand it, I really cannot do anything about it. Look up to the stars. I tell you that these are all great worlds where also people are living, just like here.
 Many of the countless people on those stars know by their angels that a soul can only attain to the true childhood of God on this Earth, but only by means of a heavy and difficult life in the flesh. When they want, they will be allowed that their souls will also be begotten in the flesh on this Earth. Once they are here, they also have to accept that for a short time they have to go through it, because by that they will reach forever the triumph of the full equality with God, and therefore they can also submit to a few things, since I also, voluntarily, out of love for My children have submitted to a lot of things, and also will have to submit to something very big and bitter for the salvation of My children.
 God’s Kingdom can only by obtained by force and great sacrifices. Remember this well, and also that which I have already said about it. Did you understand this well?”
INCARNATION OF ANGELS IN ORDER TO BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD OR REINCARNATION WITH PROPHETIC MISSION
John the Baptist as the reincarnated Elijah (Elias) and, in fact, Michael, the ArchangelEven at the beginning of the Great Gospel of John, the Lord presents John as both the prophet Elijah and Michael, the archangel. This man is indeed described as having the indwelling spirit of Elijah, a fact that should be understood as both the spirit and its inseparable soul, as we showed previously, according to the New Revelation’s doctrine.
"6. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. (John 1:6)
This man, who preached repentance by the Jordan and baptised the converted with water, was called John. In this man dwelt the spirit of the prophet Elias, and this was the same angel spirit who in the very beginning defeated Lucifer and later on the noted mountain wrestled with Lucifer for the body of Moses." (GGJ vol. I, chap. 2)
 If you think, that Elijah must come before the Messiah, to prepare all the flesh for the great arrival of the Messiah, who will be called Jehovah, then I say to you: Elijah was already there in John, and I Myself am also already here. I came into My property, and see, those who belong to Me do not recognize Me! – How do you like this viewpoint?” (GGJ Book 16, chap. 46
NEW REVELATION Excerpts