08] And Lamech, a little humbled by this short verbal rebuke, presented very briefly his point in
question and said:
09] "The man has a sense, whereby he not only embraces just one but many women; and this
feeling is a real glutton. For if someone already had two, three and even more of the most beautiful women, but came to a place where there are another one-hundred beautifully shaped women, behold, it soon urges him mightily to also possess those hundred women!
10] However, on the other hand, man is not his own creator but only You are; why then such a drive in him, which, according to Your order, is not allowed to be realized? Man has not given himself such a dangerous drive?!”
11] And the Lord replied to this: “Behold, here the abundance of feelings is very much the same as it is the case with the quantitatively provision for procreation.
12] The feeling which expresses itself as a powerful drive or pull in the heart, is also an abundant
ability to procreate, but only in the spirit.
13] But if the man is a horny person and scatters his seed on the streets and backroads, tell Me, if such a fundamentally weakened man with his diluted ability to procreate, will ever be able, even with a well-fertile woman, to produce a fruit in the right measure?
14] See, he will not! Because from grape marc one cannot presses spiritual juice anymore.
15] It is the same with the abundance of feelings: The man should accumulate his feelings in his heart and then turn to Me; and once he gained the right strength of maturity, he then will find in Me, the primal cause of all things and thus also of all still so beautiful women, the most adequate and most satisfying substitute and will then be able, with this powerful feeling, to love a woman with all the righteous strength, and his neighbours wife will never bother him.
16] But also know this, that in this world everything in man is a property to be developed for an endless sublime eternal purpose; therefore he should refrain from making a premature silly use of these in himself perceived powers, until they reached full maturity.
17] But just like the fruits of the earth mature only in the light of the sun, also the spiritual powers of man mature in My light only.
18] Therefore, everyone should focus his powers on Me, and he will become a completely mature, powerful person in My order. But who does not do it, is himself guilty of his own death. - Do you understand that?” (HHG vol. 3, chap. 64)
2. Thus, these patriarchs, well aware of this, all strove for it zealously, indeed, their sole concern was the winning of My love and of the grace connected with it, the striving for it being the only school and chosen task of their earthly life. Wherefore their children at the age between six and ten years were wiser and immeasurably more sensible than in this darkest, truly most abominable Time of all times are the greatest scholars, who now hardly know more than at that time the infants at their mothers' breast knew.
3. For at that time mother's milk seldom contained, even in a material sense, more than do the greatest moth-riddled libraries of the scholars of this so-called Age of Enlightenment.
4. And what does mother's milk now contain? - I would rather not say! Oh, what a difference there exists between the woman of that time and the woman of these days!
5. I tell you, among seven thousand there is hardly one who might not, owing to her vanity and love of finery, sometimes mark My words - within a second! - commit by a hundred deadly sins.
6. For, what is now their accursed mode of dressing like, particularly in public places?
7. I do not want to go into details. But this much I tell you, that in the city of Enoch, even in its latter days of utmost depravity, the worst whores dressed with greater modesty, keeping the most private parts of their bodies better covered up than is now a woman of great modesty!
8. When at that time such a whore had an affair with a man, she was even at this moment of surrender veiled and covered up, so much so that the lustful man saw nothing of her but that for which he came to her.
9. But nowadays even a ten-year-old female child is aware of her physical charms and keeps gazing into a confounded mirror. And once she is grown up and fully developed she would go almost half naked, if only it were the fashion and the local authorities allowed it.
10. However, what she does not dare do openly, she does in her heart and just plans and schemes to inflame and incite all men.
11. In truth, in very truth, say I, a woman in this time is worse than a hundred thousand of the worst devils from the lowest hell. Those at least flee before My name; but such a woman only laughs at Me and My name and does not bend her knees before Me, let alone before My name, before which all the heavens, all worlds and all hells must bend their knees in reverence.
Love for God and for women; all love should proceed from God’s love1. Says the officer: “Dear brother, I thank you for this splendid explanation; you are right, my love for the creature is still much stronger than my love for God the Lord, who surely is the primordial foundation of all love! But it is easier for women to love God than for us males, for they also have the endlessly most perfect man in God, something that goes well with their self-centred nature. Things are somewhat different with us men! We could never be as enamoured in a perfect male as in a female being, as it is grounded in nature.
2. Wherefore I believe there has to be a substantial difference between love for woman and love for God. One is bound to love God, the highest primordial being, completely differently to a woman. And so I believe that a modest love for a marvellous woman can easily exist side by side with the mighty love for God. Love for God must be of the greatest purity, whilst love for the woman can always contain some sensuality. Love for woman is centred mostly on the form, whereas love for God is a most purely interior contemplation of the endless perfections of the Deity, together with an exalted praise of Its purest love and goodness! I think it would be most offensive to God if one loved God with the same feelings as for a woman.
3. Hence I believe that the now saved Matilda cannot in the least diminish my love for the Lord but can on the contrary help me towards a still greater love for him.”
4. Says the Sergeant: “Faith can indeed also make blissful, but I on my part go solely for the bliss from pure love for God. Man has but one heart and can therefore have only one true love from which, once the main love has ripened, other side-loves can still come forth within the divine order. Wherefore I maintain that one has to first stand firmly in one’s love towards God, only after which everything else can still be – adopted in nicest harmony. If one’s love towards God is still swaying however and one hardly knows how one can love God more than a most beautifully formed woman:there friend, true wisdom of the spirit is still at some distance!
5. Behold, the heart has but one chamber for love, and this has to be for God as well as neighbour, and vice versa. If you truly love, then you cannot love God in any way other than a woman, and proper women no different to God, because man’s heart is capable of only one proper love. Whatever is besides that belongs to self-love and is not suitable for God’s Kingdom.
6. In what way did a John, a Jacob, a Peter or a Paul love God? How did Magdalena and a thousand others? Behold, these were totally in love with the Lord even more (From Hell to Heaven, vol. 2, chap. 247)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts