7. ''Thus there is only one thing man needs to care about, namely, to seek God, the holy Father, at all times; not just in one's need, but also in proper love on all one's ways. And he who has found Him as the supreme treasure shall not turn his back on Him again, but remain with Him, otherwise he will always be aware of his helplessness already when he is only halfway back and will have to recognize through bitter experiences that he cannot achieve anything without Me.
8. "For if someone calls My name but has his back turned to Me, truly, he will not be heard until his heart and face are turned towards Me.
9. "But note this: Such a second return will always be put to a severe test, and only then will it become evident how serious the heart is about it - for the world will mightily rage around him - , and the only word that will be heard is that of the heart.
10. "Make sure you understand this and do not ever turn your back on Me, but let Me guide and lead you everywhere! Amen."(HHG vol. 1, chap. 160)
Do understand the grace lying in My direct communication! It is to be taken far more seriously than is your usual way of taking it, for every neglect, every lukewarmness will bring its own punishment for you. (Secrets of life, 24 September 1875)
So take this word again from My hand. It is the Father’s hand, which wants to pull you up to Me. Do not despise it, for if you do, it will only be you who will come to grief. Amen. (Secrets of life, chap. 23)
But it is something completely different to receive the secret, inner word, which comes from My word into the heart of him, who hears it in himself; and for that a certain prepared line of people is required, whose inner is capable, to endure the omnipotence and all-power of My word! Since every unprepared would already be destroyed and killed by only one word coming directly from Me. Once it has been written, then people with a good will and a good sense can read it; it will not only not kill them, but strengthen for the eternal life.
 But if evil world people would read it, to mock about it, they also would be destroyed and killed, although it is only written! Now you also know how these things are standing; and I say now, that you be prepared, to see the wonders of origin, being and permanence forever!” (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN Book 9, chap. 44)
1. Whoever wishes to talk with Me, let him come to Me and I shall lay the answer in his heart. But only the pure whose heart is full of meekness shall hear the sound of My voice.
2. And he who prefers Me to all the world and loves Me like a tender bride her bridegroom, with him I shall walk arm in arm, and he will always behold Me like a brother his brother, and as I beheld him from eternity, before he was.
3. Tell the sick, they shall not grieve about their sickness, but turn to Me in all earnest and trust Me completely. I shall comfort them, and a stream of the most precious balm will flow into their heart, and the fountain of eternal life will inexhaustibly manifest within them. They will recover and shall be refreshed like the grass after a downpour.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts