01] Since, however, Fungar-Hellan could not see and understand how on this to him well known
island no trace of any temple could be found, when he himself with king Gurat visited the island a few years ago and thus had convinced himself of the existence of the temple, he turned to Mahal and asked him if he could tell him what it was with the non-existent nature of this temple.
02] And Mahal said: "How can you assume that these very clever priests heard nothing of the
destruction of the other idol temples?!
03] See, they already received news about the destruction of the temple for the god of the forge! They immediately used it to dismantle everything of idol devotion and transformed this idol island into a nice habitable land, built houses and distributed the land, gold and silver and the beauty goddesses, who had taken refuge here recently on a certain occasion, among themselves and now live for more than a year in such a new arrangement, worldly speaking quite happily.
04] But they are totally dead in a spiritual sense; because they know not a single syllable of a true, eternal God! Therefore we should not focus here on a materially existing idolatry, but rather on the destruction of the most spiritual darkness which is at home on this rather rich and beautiful island!
05] For behold, these priests, since they are now not allowed to have a temple anymore, are now praying to the water of the lake and praise the fountains with the most sublime, but at the same time also exceedingly mendacious exclamations and implement schools and preach the authority and power and eternal honor of the water, and present it as the true, living holy nature of God, wherein the fullness of life dwells; in short, I tell you, these priests teach the divinity of the water in such a way that you yourself have to be careful not to become thoroughly convinced of such teaching!
The first covenant of God with humanity and His warnings
05] I say now to all of you: If you will remain in this covenant, which is My love for you and your love for Me, the visible communion will continually exist between the earth and the heavens.
06] But if you will leave this covenant and shred this holy bond, the earth will sink back into its first depth again and the most thickest clouds will envelop the earth, through which no one will be able to see Me nor My heavens.
07] And if the earth in this condition will continue to sink and fall more and more, it will crash into its own judgement and I will not live now, talk to her children as a Father full of love and gentleness, but as an eternal God I will place My judgements in the fire of anger onto her!
08] And who will survive will have to wait for a long time until a new covenant of love is erected without bloodshed, and I will take My time during such new assembly, so that all nations should rather perish, until such bond is completely renewed!
09] If, however, this now concluded holy covenant from you, now my true children, will not be broken through a renewed transition into the dead externality of the world, I will remain with you as you with Me and it will be on Earth as it is in the heavens, and there will also be no death among you.
7. ''Thus there is only one thing man needs to care about, namely, to seek God, the holy Father, at all times; not just in one's need, but also in proper love on all one's ways. And he who has found Him as the supreme treasure shall not turn his back on Him again, but remain with Him, otherwise he will always be aware of his helplessness already when he is only halfway back and will have to recognize through bitter experiences that he cannot achieve anything without Me.
8. "For if someone calls My name but has his back turned to Me, truly, he will not be heard until his heart and face are turned towards Me.
9. "But note this: Such a second return will always be put to a severe test, and only then will it become evident how serious the heart is about it - for the world will mightily rage around him - , and the only word that will be heard is that of the heart.
10. "Make sure you understand this and do not ever turn your back on Me, but let Me guide and lead you everywhere! Amen."(HHG vol. 1, chap. 160)
Do understand the grace lying in My direct communication! It is to be taken far more seriously than is your usual way of taking it, for every neglect, every lukewarmness will bring its own punishment for you. (Secrets of life, 24 September 1875)
So take this word again from My hand. It is the Father’s hand, which wants to pull you up to Me. Do not despise it, for if you do, it will only be you who will come to grief. Amen. (Secrets of life, chap. 23)
But it is something completely different to receive the secret, inner word, which comes from My word into the heart of him, who hears it in himself; and for that a certain prepared line of people is required, whose inner is capable, to endure the omnipotence and all-power of My word! Since every unprepared would already be destroyed and killed by only one word coming directly from Me. Once it has been written, then people with a good will and a good sense can read it; it will not only not kill them, but strengthen for the eternal life.
 But if evil world people would read it, to mock about it, they also would be destroyed and killed, although it is only written! Now you also know how these things are standing; and I say now, that you be prepared, to see the wonders of origin, being and permanence forever!” (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN Book 9, chap. 44)
1. Whoever wishes to talk with Me, let him come to Me and I shall lay the answer in his heart. But only the pure whose heart is full of meekness shall hear the sound of My voice.
2. And he who prefers Me to all the world and loves Me like a tender bride her bridegroom, with him I shall walk arm in arm, and he will always behold Me like a brother his brother, and as I beheld him from eternity, before he was.
3. Tell the sick, they shall not grieve about their sickness, but turn to Me in all earnest and trust Me completely. I shall comfort them, and a stream of the most precious balm will flow into their heart, and the fountain of eternal life will inexhaustibly manifest within them. They will recover and shall be refreshed like the grass after a downpour.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts