The Master’s pure love is also in hell
 Our prior, who have already investigated in this new short time for contemplation all corners of his being, as you shall soon hear from his mouth, fortunately, found an excuse for his problem. We, therefore, want to presently give him the opportunity to present his plea and I, therefore, say to him: best friend and brother, I see that you have spent your time well and found something. Tell us therefore what you have found.
 The prior says: I truly have found something that could be a valid case for confession in the most favorable situation. But whether the discovery would be accepted in my favor, is another question. I do indeed have to honestly acknowledge that of all things related to this case, this point has been to me personally, especially regarding confession, the most consoling. But whether I am right in regarding this as a consolation, is yet another question.
 The point itself is the parable of the unrighteous steward who, when one would properly consider it, acts in his position almost like a confession father towards his children. The Master praises the unrighteous steward and even says to His disciples that they also must make friends by means of unrighteous things for it to when the Master would call his steward to account, would take him into his heavenly abode.
 Look, this is what I can state to my benefit. I also think that many of my confessors have been taken in by the Master and would find themselves in their heavenly homes. I have indeed been an unrighteous steward and have trespassed regarding the unrighteous things of the Godly word. I have acted with the immeasurable things to the disadvantage of the great Master of the house because I have converted it in the literal sense of the word into the shameful Mammon and thus it could be reckoned unto me in a high degree as being unrighteous things.
 How often have I not remitted the greatest debtors of the Master of their debt in the confession chair? I completely remitted them the main capital and left only some meager for the debtor, for the small, daily sins can be regarded as a remaining stain of the greater. Only a purifying penitence should be done, the purifying means are given by which the debtor can easily get rid of his small debt.
8. And the Lord regarded Lamech with love and friendliness and said to him: "Listen you, now also a true Lamech (the man for Me or the man after My heart), truly, such a question no one has ever asked Me!
9. "And I tell you, Lamech, that your question is of the utmost importance; for truly, all depends on how you love Me!
10. "Nobody can and shall draw near Me with an improper love which is unworthy of Me.
11. "But how can I explain to you, My Lamech, how you shall love a God?
12. "Look, this is a somewhat difficult task I think you may find it easier to embrace with your far too short arms the entire earth and the entire heaven than to grasp and comprehend what the full answer to your immensely important question would entail.
13. "Therefore, it will be necessary for Me to formulate such an answer somewhat more simply, - and so listen:
14. "Let us presume a father of very noble standing, perhaps a prince of one of the ten cities, had several children. These children know the order in which they are allowed to approach their father, namely, properly adorned, with a formal pace, the hands crossed over their breast and the head humbly lowered to the ground.
15. "When these children thus come before their royal father, he commends them and then dismisses them.
16. "But one of the children, a sturdy boy, is quite forward and, not appearing with the other trained children - for this he cannot force his heart to do, which loves the exalted father too much -, comes running all alone to the father, and is also less particular in the way he dresses.
17. "As soon as this boy sees his father, he spreads his arms, embraces him with the loving ardor of a child and shouts: “O father, father! You my dear father, how I love you!
18. "Look, my glorious, dear, good father, I love you too much for me to move before you within the prescribed rules.
19. ''Yes, I will rather die than suppress the love of my heart before you, o my father!'
20. "1 now presume you to be the father of such a child; what would you, judging purely by your feeling as a father, do with such a child?
21. "You say: 'Oh, that one I would also love beyond measure.'
22. "Well answered! And I tell you, I am exactly such a Father! Hence, whoever comes to Me like this forward boy, surmounting all the countless foolish barriers of politeness, will be also for Me the most beloved son.
28. THE LOVE FOR PEOPLE OF ANOTHER BELIEF
 LOOK, when I came into this world almost 33 years ago in a sheep’s stable in Bethlehem, born from a very pure and pious virgin – with the name of Maria who was the only daughter of Joachim and the old Anna who at the time of the pious Simeon were always busy in the temple – it were gentiles who were the first that saw from afar that in Me something extraordinary had come into this world. They brought all kinds of offerings to Me – gold, incense and myrrh – and the most powerful commanders of Rome in Judea and over all the Roman lands in Asia and also Africa showed Me great love and gave Me every favor, especially during that sad occasion when the old Herod heard that in Me a very powerful King of the Jews was born and he wanted to let kill all male children up to 12 years1. My earthly mother and My stepfather Joseph and his 5 sons, whom he received from a former marriage, had to flee to Egypt with Me, and the Roman commander Cornelius and his brother Cyrenius showed Me much love during that flight and took care of a good accommodation in a strange country.
 And look, this is what the gentiles, who are so much hated by the Jews, did for Me, while the Jews, that means the mighty ones, wanted to kill Me from fear that, at the time that I would
grow up, they could lose their throne from Me which they leased from Rome.
 Now, if this is the case, then it is also completely correct that I,as well as every true Jew, should show the same love to the gentiles as they have shown Me already from My childhood. And the last 2 ½ years I always experienced far and wide during My trips as a Teacher, more faith and love from the gentiles than from the Jews who take Me for a false prophet, deceiver, agitator of the people and a magician who has an alliance with Satan, and they also assert to the people that this is what I am. And the more the simple Jews believe in Me, the more they want to kill Me.
 But I say to you that also for this reason the light of the eternal truth of the Jews will be taken away and given to the gentiles. The Jews will be scattered over the whole world and will never more possess an own country but will have to bear all slander and persecution as hated slaves among the kings of the gentile nations as a permanent testimony of their unbelief and their total
lovelessness. They will always wait for the promised Messiah, but in vain, for that Messiah am I and furthermore no one anymore throughout eternity.
09] O you My three most dearest tenderlings, I am your true, eternal, holy, most loving Father! But behold: Just as I love you above all and you are more dear to Me and worth more than all the heavens and suns and worlds, in the same way also always love all your brothers and sisters; for they are all My children as you are!
10] Behold, I love you so much, that, if it was possible and necessary now, I would lay down My life, to give it to you forever!
11] Thus also love Me, your good Father and all My children for the sake of Me because I as the Father love them so much!
12] Do not judge them; for I will indeed not judge anyone, but give each one a freest life of love
forever. This is My will; respect it henceforth! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 79)
17. "Whoever is with Me, as you now are, has everything!
18. "Behold, My dear Ghemela, I love you so as if in the whole of vast infinity I had no one else I could love, except you. But it is not like that, for there are many beings in infinity that love Me as you do and are loved by Me as I love you. And everyone who receives from Me has with that which he has received from Me more than sufficient for all Eternities of eternities.
19. "As you now are satisfied and happy in your pure love for Me, all will be in their own way who love Me alone and through Me all their brothers and sisters completely like Me. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 182)
6. "Behold, My love for you and you all is so great that from its fire the endless spaces of creation, filled with countless solar regions, are ignited. Yet all these suns are only the minutest spark of My love for you and you, out of your excessive fear and anxiety, do not dare give Me the demanded answer! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 59)
ELEVENTH HOUR – The Prodigal Son
You have all read the story of the prodigal son1 in My bookLuke 15:11-32, and you have probably heard and read this story not just once but many times. I say unto you, that in the entire book there is no verse and chapter that is undoubtedly more profound than the prodigal son. What‘s more, there will not be a place anywhere in the scripture for you that is more difficult to understand, than this one. And the reason as to why you need to know this is because it is of utmost importance and, as such, is an indispensable key to one‘s own inner self- examination. 3 The reason for this goes as follows: Often I speak exalted things to take notice of from My Wisdom through Love; often, however, I also speak of seemingly insignificant things things that are minor from my Love through the Light of Wisdom. Now notice: In the first case, you will be offered only so much as your own individuality can possibly endure; in the second case, however, a cloaked infinity is given unto you, whereby the final development the evolutionary change and comprehension will not be reached in eternities. 6 Although the things in the world are this way, nevertheless, I did not reveal these situations to you so that you should see these things as to how things are in the world, no, because such and a thousand times worse will come in the future; of this you will, no doubt, hear and read often. However, I am announcing this to you for no other reason than this: that out of all this you would most deeply recognize the great secret of the prodigal son to your own greatest benefit. 8 In order to understand all this, it is particularly necessary that you realize who this prodigal son actually is. 9 See, he is called ―….‖ - See, in this name is for you the entire eternally incomprehensible and endless compendium1 of the prodigal son. – 18 He who has ears: Hear; and he who has eyes: See. You all know how it went with the prodigal son in his last phase, … 24 I do not have to say anymore to you. However, what do you say to a very sick person if his feet have become cold and cold sweat drops sit on his head? Truly, no additional medical exam1 is needed in order to be able to express it in a prophetic spirit: Only a few more heavy pulse-beatings and the struggling anguish of life‘s weariness is over! - 26 You may still remember in the last hour how "the second face" was made known and explained to you. You probably will now think: does this second face have any relationship with the lost son as well? - 28 Again, let us return to our prodigal son and watch a little how he wrestles with death‘s greatest misery. Look at his soul; see how she is com- pressed to a small point; and really, it must come to this extreme! 29 But take notice; in the previous chapter I revealed to you the diverse aspects of the souls, through which the second face will come; this correlation is now taking place with the prodigal son‘s soul. Look, now her great misery extends itself into fast vibrations and these arrive before the big heavenly Father‘s house; the vibrations of the love-filled Father lovingly exchange with the fear, misery and impoverished vibrations of the prodigal son. 3See. Now you have the entire, up to this present moment, hidden secret of the Prophetic Number of Mankind2 revealed before your eyes. If you only somewhat go through the circumstances of time, truly, you have to be more than dead if you are still not aware of the Holy vibrations of grace that are now streaming out from the Holy Father‘s house! 34 See, the time of My Grace is near, and that is why I have also given you such divine insights here, that you should recognize it, that it is That Great Time, from which the prophets have sung, yes, This very Time2, which was by Me foretold out of My mouth.
TWELFTH HOUR – The Great Cosmic Man
Now that we have accompanied and illuminated the prodigal son from his rise to his fall in the eleventh hour, and have also calculated the time and nearly determined the hour that must testify of his downfall, consequently in the twelfth hour we are going to see where and how this prodigal son will once again return—humbled through and through—into the immense and grand house of the Father. However, in order to understand this fully, it is not enough that we have looked a little through the world-mote called earth; but for this purpose I have added an already mentioned tiny devise in the—to you—conscious camera obscura1 of the spirit; and we once again take a somewhat broader view in this newly prepared chamber. - I am telling you… be prepared; because this sight will bring something before your eyes that until this time has come into no man‘s mind. With the ability of this new devise the camera obscura, the tablet also becomes the receiver of a big picture, and as a result will be enlarged and assume a vertical instead of the former horizontal position. 5 Now, what do you say to the picture? Exactly, on this blackboard you see nothing more and nothing less, than the clear figure of a human being1, whose loins are only scarcely covered by some rags and whose hair, even with the shaggy appearance, trails from his head and covers half the body. 9 In reality, what do you think these tiny globules are? See: I will not let you guess for very long, but if you think that these tiny globules are images of remote suns, planets, moons and comets, hear… I have to say to you: Children! Judge not too hastily, otherwise you will err tremendously! However, before I reveal the being of these minuscule globules to you, do your utmost to count these globules on one lentil-size spot! - 15 However, in order to arrive at our earth, I must once again come over the tiny shimmering dot with My Epheta, and so I speak ―Epheta!‖ Now look; how this tiny globule has now expanded and nearly takes in the entire large round form of the tablet. 21 Just so that we arrive more quickly toward the goal, I am going to select the right minute little dot for you and all the remaining dots will be erased on the tablet; and at once add the ―Epheta.‖ 25 Now that we have seen everything, let us once again return to our prodigal son. Look onto the tablet; once again our first figure flaunts itself on the same. Although now this figure is getting smaller and smaller; … 27 Now, if you heed this picture just a little, you might begin to grasp as to what the reason or nature of the return of the prodigal son is. Do not
think that this fallen‖… ―, who was revealed to you in the eleventh hour, is going to return as whole or complete. If such would have been possible, truly, a material creation never would have taken place; 29 instead, every single person who lives according to My Words and is born-again3 through the Word and through the salvation or redemption, is this prodigal found again and he will return into the immense and glorious house of the Father- God! – 3… Or is My salvation and My Word not just as imperative for each individual person, as for entire nations? And cannot each human being receive Me with his love and the living faith for himself, that I reside in him and he in Me?
The rags of the prodigal son
37 However, you have heard that the rags of the prodigal son were dispersed by the winds like chaff, and the remaining rags were taken off him and burned. Do you know what these rags mean? 40 This is how it will happen! So that God becomes a free God again, in which no more matter seethes, so must the fire or the related wraths once again return from where it—as that what it is—came from. And it will happen, as if you have some kind of hardening on your body and you cover it with a hot poultice,3 so this hardening becomes soft again. So too will My eternal fire seize this prime-evil hardening in its all-ness or entirety, in order to thereby again assimilate its own being. 43 If this suffering consists in the fact that the being seizes continuously in itself and by this seizing is striving to form or shape itself forever into a unity, then such a suffering is extremely pleasant and the feeling from the clearest self-assurance an extremely blissful one. 46 However, since I have led you already so far, I want to give you on this occasion a never before outspoken hint! If you want to see the final cause of such a situation of all worldly material prime-malice, then look into …… 47 Now see, dear children! This is everything that can be given to you; this is everything that you are able to endure; you do not need to know any more; but heed this from point to point, and in fact from the very first hour to the very last hour. Walk this way through the entire earth within you, and in doing so, find the prodigal son within yourselves. 51 Finally I like to make you aware of this: Presently I have not only come toward you, but have also already come towards many other prodigal sons. I, your grand, Holy, most affectionate Father, am saying this to you. (The 12 Hours)
 NOW a stranger came to Me and said: “Lord and Master, can You heal every sickness of men as You have healed now the young Egyptian, and from who have You learned this wonderful way of healing the sick?”
 I said: “Listen, you curious Arabian, nothing is impossible for Me, and what I have, I have from My Father in Heaven. But no one knows this Father except Me, and also, no one knows Me as completely as My Father knows Me. Be satisfied with that and do not ask Me anything else, for you and your tribe are still far away from the Kingdom of God. Your heaven consists of your women and female slaves, and those who praise such heavens as being Heaven are still far away from Me and My Father.”
 After these words the Arab kept quiet and did not ask Me anything else. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 41)
43. THE DESIRE OF THE ARABIAN
NOW another Arabian came to Me and asked if also the Arabians could be forgiven their certainly many sins if they also would act according to what I have now taught the Essenes.
 I said: “Everyone can receive the baptism of the Spirit from God if he recognizes the only true and eternal God, actively believes in Him, who will then love Him above all and his fellowman as himself and will act as it was revealed from God’s mouth. But whoever loves women more than God, will remain in his sins.”
 AS man goes on for life, being still blind and unripe in the world, he resembles a stalk of corn that starts its development from the germ. When, through the influence of the sun, it has grown out only 1 span above the earth’s surface, nothing can be seen yet of a fruit-bearing ear, but through the increased influence of the sun, soon the ear becomes visible, which becomes also fuller and more perfect, it blooms and sets the grains of corn, which ripe to the stalk and in the little husks to become the strong and life-bearing grains of wheat which, when they are completely ripe, loosen themselves completely from the stalk and also completely from the little husks, and as such they are free in it.
 Once the grain has become completely ripe, the stalk and the ear die. Why actually? Because all its former outer life has passed into the true inner life of the fruit in the grain. And therein are now also the roots and the stalk that grow up, in every stage of its growth towards perfection up to the complete ripeness. And this not only one time but multiple times, for otherwise a grain that was put into the soil would not be able again to bring forth in ever greater quantities everything that is necessary for the growth and the ripeness of the grain.
 Did you ever experience, that in the stiffened cold winter, in the weak light of the sun, the moon and all the stars, a stalk of corn with its ear and grains have grown up from the soil to complete ripeness? This is impossible in the winter, just like it is impossible when a person under the numberless different little lights of the so highly praised worldly wisdom can ever come to the true inner ripeness of life and liberation. The summer of life must come over him, together with the preceding spring. The latter consists of the faith that becomes more and more alive through good deeds, just like the summer, which brings all the fruits to complete ripeness, consists of the ever more powerful love for God and from that for fellowman.
25. But Pura took a little walk with Naeme, and both entreated God and, resigning themselves to their fate, sacrificed their pious curiosity to the Lord and amid sighs glorified and praised the Father full of love, grace and mercy.
26. As these two were thus heaving a sigh, behold, there came a man from midday and went straight towards the two. When the latter noticed this, they wanted to flee; but the man went after them and soon overtook them.
THE STRANGER WITH PURA, NAEME AND GHEMELA IN DISCUSSION ON THE HILL OF BEGETTING. THE OTHER WOMEN ARE HORRIFIED
(22nd March 1843)
When the man had overtaken the two, and that a considerable distance closer to the spot where the two could have reached the other women to flee with the same into the hut of Uranion, they began to call for help.
2. But the man said to them: "Listen to me, you two, you, Naeme, and you, Pura!
3. "I tell you truly and faithfully not to be so afraid of me; for I have no evil intentions with you but am planning only something exceedingly good, something that will benefit you in the highest degree.
4. "So proceed without fear with me in the direction of Purista's hut, and about thirty paces from the hut, by the beautiful cedar in the middle of a grassy hillock, we will discuss glorious and important things."
5. When the two had heard this from the man they felt relieved and Pura, emboldened, dared to ask the man who and from where he was since he knew their names and only wanted to do them good, for they could not possibly remember having seen him anywhere, either in the lowlands or on the height.
18. As they left the city behind and Lamech saw the magnificent temple close by, he became extremely happy and almost began to jump with joy.
19. He would have done it had he not felt embarrassed before the people.
20. But the Lord said to him: "Listen, Lamech, My children are allowed to rejoice in My name at their heart's content! So you may jump like a stag; for I like the one better who rejoices in My name than one who grieves at My heart
21. "For I created you for bliss, not for sadness." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 237)
Chapter 182 (Household of God) THE LORD AND GHEMELA The five maidens clinging to the high Abedam were still so absorbed in the love of their hearts that they had not noticed at all what had been going on. 2. Since Abedam was well pleased with this complete submission of their pure hearts, He now touched them again, called them with the most gentle voice and addressed the following words to them:
3. "Allurahelli, you My beloved daughters and brides of My love for you, awake now from your pure love to the equally pure light of grace out of Me and pay some attention to where you now are and tell Me how you feel and what you think about it."
4. And the maidens rose to their feet and began timidly to look around them. Only after a while did they recognize that they were on Adam's morning-hill.
5. Now they were totally amazed. Every one of them would have liked to ask the high Abedam all kinds of questions, but none could find a suitable opening. Abedam, seeing their natural embarrassment, came to their aid and said to the youngest:
6. "You are wondering how you and your four sisters have come here without knowing how?
7. "But remember the storm last night which ceased so suddenly when everything once more returned to its former order, except for the sea which had to recede in order to leave behind a fertile land for you which you will soon need as your number shall multiply, and except for the still burning mountains all around in the distance to expand the hollow inside the earth for the absorption of the receded sea and for the reception of those beings who hate and flee Me, so that they may there howl with the sunken sea and grind their teeth with the strongest monster of the sea which, too, has sunk into the wrathful depth of the earth and is called 'Leviathan'.
8. "Look, otherwise everything is quite undamaged and as it has been from time immemorial.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts