Truly I tell you: whoever seeks the life of this world, and also easily finds it, shall lose life eternal and on judgment day, following the shedding of his body, I shall not awaken him to everlasting life, but cast him into Hell for eternal death.
 But he who does not seek worldly life, even shuns and despises it out of true, pure love for Me, shall find eternal life, for I shall awaken him immediately after the death of his body, i.e. on his judgment day, or the first day of his new life in the spirit-world, and shall lead him into My Eternal Kingdom and adorn his head with the crown of eternal, immortal wisdom and love and he will then rule forever with Me and all the angels of eternal, infinite
Heaven over all the material and spirit world.’ (GGJ Book 2, chap. 39)
 I said: ‘Friend, you are blind if you do not see and understand this. If I mentioned that Heaven was endlessly vast, how can you ask about its size? The spiritual Kingdom of Heaven is everywhere as endlessly extended as this endless universe of which you can see with your eyes but an unspeakably tiny fraction.
 This Earth, the great sun, the moon and the stars all of which are immense worlds, some of them thousands upon thousand million times larger than this Earth – all that taken together is – compared to the endlessly vast creation of the material world, in magnitude and vastness not even as much as the smallest dewdrop compared to the immense ocean which is so vast that a good sailor would need more than twice the age of Methuselah to sail over all of its area. However, the material world up to now, as much as has already been created, still has a limit beyond which there exists an infinite, eternal space compared to the absolutely endless expansion of which, in all directions, the entire aforesaid creation of the whole material world is like a moment compared to eternity.
 Thus, the spirit world is quite as endless as infinite space that does not end anywhere.
 Although space has nowhere an end in eternity and is thus truly endless in all directions, there is in its most endless depths and distances not a single spot where the spirit of God’s wisdom and
might is not as much present as now here among you. The true children of God, who will excel in proper love for God, the holy Father from eternity, and also in pure love for their neighbors, shall beyond in the great house of the Father obtain the might and the power to forever fill the infinite space with more and more new creations.
 You, however, are still too ignorant and cannot grasp what I have now told you. But this I nevertheless tell you: No mortal eye can see nor ear hear and no earthly sense can ever grasp what beyond in the Kingdom of Heaven awaits those who become worthy of being called children of God.
 For, before the eyes of true children of God, the globes, suns and moons shall be floating like glimmering dust.
4. Then Emmanuel said to Seth and all the others the following: "Seth, behold, I purify you all because of the truth of your words. But your truth is naked as you are before Me. Therefore, clothe your hearts with free love for Me that you may become alive! For I can give you everything, except the free love of your hearts for Me. This I cannot give to anyone. And if I did this, what would your love be worth?
5. "I tell you, it would be nothing but an alien impulse compelling you against your will to love and, thus, worship Me.
6. "I created you as free humans and children and endowed each one with his own share of love which produces the life within you. You have to seize Me with this your own free love, only then will you take hold of the life within you.
7. "I have given everyone a fair share just as a living germ originating in love has been laid into every grain of seed. When the seed is planted in the earth the dew of love gathers around it. This dew destroys the flesh enclosing the living germ and this becomes free. Once the germ is free it begins avidly to absorb the surrounding dew of love and life, keeps growing and soon forcefully breaks through the soil and freely rises upwards striving after the light of the sun. In such freedom it grows stronger and, finally, from the almost invisible little germ there develops a mightily strong tree full of life throughout and thus full of a thousand fold fruit. And all the life within it is a life characteristic of this tree bringing forth its kind a thousand fold.
8. "Now ask yourselves whether this is not the case with your own free love that is a true germ of eternal life in your flesh which latter is equivalent to the matter of the grain of seed.
9. "My Word and My love for you is the love-dew and does with you as does the dew with the grain of seed in the soil. So absorb My Word into your being that it may destroy your worldliness and then truly free your love, which is the true everlasting life. Only in this free life will you become useful fruit trees and be able to perform life's duties towards life. But now your sole task consists in becoming alive and free in the true love for Me. Only thereby will you become truly alive in Me and through Me, your true, eternal, holy Father. Amen. (HHG vol 1, chap. 142)
 I said: “But he also has a free will, and therefore, he can also stay or go, how and when he wants. And you have seen that I even allowed the devils, according to their will, to move into the swine. And so, I also allow this man, who among you is a devil, to stay or to go, because as far as I am concerned, every human being and spirit is completely free. But by his actions, everyone takes also care of his own reward. If one wants to become an angel or a devil, is free to everyone. (GGJ Book 19, chap.23)
1. “Behold, I am omnipotent, and whatever I think must happen at once, if I will it. Were I to desire a million people in front of Me, they would be here instantly. They would even speak and act wisely and look like the most beautiful Seraphim. They would even embrace you in all love and eagerly serve you – and yet they would be completely dead within themselves, because whatever they did or said I would be doing Myself. For there could be no life in them other than what I wanted for a judged duration. If I then no longer wanted these make-believe life-beings, they would at once be gone.
 The body, as it is, could not on its own as dead matter, see anything, or hear, feel, smell and taste without a living soul within it. It is therefore only a necessary instrument of the soul, thus built and properly fitted for the soul to use it in the outside world. By means of the body it can see outwardly, hear and feel which is unpleasant and pleasant. It can move from one place to another and can do manifold work with the hands.
 The driver of the body’s limbs is the intellect of the heart and its will; because the body does not have on its own a mind or a will, except if the soul itself melts into the flesh by its worldly and sensuous desires, and gets thereby very much lost in its flesh, so that it therein loses the consciousness of its spiritual identity. Then of course its entire intellect and will has also become completely flesh. In this case the soul is nearly as good as completely dead, and if it hears something of a pure spiritual independence and of a spiritual life after death of the body, it considers it to be absurd.
 But even such a fleshly soul does not actually die after the painful death of its body, but continues to live in the spiritual world; but its life is then just as meager as its recognition and self-awareness in a purely spiritual sphere. Now, such a soul continues to live of course just as in a somewhat brighter dream and often does not know that it has already lived in another
world, but it lives and acts according to its accustomed sensuality. And if it is admonished by brighter spirits revealing themselves to it, it does not believe them and mocks and treats those who tell her the truth with contempt.
 Only now during the day did Nicodemus notice the blinding beauty of Raphael and could not turn his eyes away from him. After a while of inner, deep amazement he said to Me: “But Lord and Master, where does this beautiful celestial youth come from? What is his name? No, never have I seen such heavenly beautiful youth! Not far from him stands a girl who is also very lovely but how earthly is she compared to this already beyond heavenly beautiful youth! His golden locks, how beautiful they flow over his ethereal soft nape, which is nearly as white as snow! Which indescribable charm in his face! How soft, full and tender and light are his arms and feet! Everything of him is so ordered and selected, nevertheless very simple, that I as an elder of the temple have never, not even in a dream, seen anything similar. Verily, this youth cannot be a child of this earth! If he had wings according to the pattern of the cherubs, who guard the ark in the sanctum of the temple, he would be a perfect angel of God!”
 I said: “Do you think that the angels of God must have wings to be angels? There you are still very much mistaken! Did the three men who visited Abraham have wings?! Or did the
youths who saved Lot, or the angel who led young Tobias? It is not known to Me, that wings were mentioned in the scriptures. Also the angel, who appeared to Abraham, when he should
sacrifice his only son Isaac, and prevented him from doing so, did not, according to the scriptures, have any wings.
 Only the two brass cherubs had to be symbolically depicted with wings by Moses, to show to the, for that time very sensuous, Jews that the pure spirits from the heavens of God move in everything very fast – in thinking, deciding, acting and accomplishing. The natural person on earth does not know any quicker movement than the flight of birds in the air by means of a pair of wings, and thus did Moses, on instructions from God, give the cherubs a pair of wings to indicate to the people the speed of the spirit. But in reality no angel of God ever had a pair of wings.
 The wings therefore only indicate the high degree of wisdom and strength of everything purely spiritual, but not that a pure spirit on God’s instructions must descend like a bird from heaven to earth and back again. By the way, there never ever existed any angel in the true heaven, who was not previously a person on any earth. That which you very mistakenly imagine as angels created as pure spirits, are nothing else other than the active forces and powers of God, by which the omnipresence of God, is in all infinity actively expressed, which no person should try to imagine in a form of a picture, because the infinity out of God is in truth unimaginable for every limited being, what hopefully is not too difficult to understand.
 But because each person’s soul is called to become a true angel of the heavens of God, can this beautiful and most chaste youth just as well be on this earth without wings, just as I have
been now in the flesh as the only Lord of heaven and earth with you, and teach you Myself but at the same time maintain the whole of infinity. By the way it is written: “At the same time you will see the angels of God descend to serve the Lord!” And thus this youth can very much be an angel. – What is your opinion about that?” (GGJ Book 16, ch)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts