The greatness of the human being - fearfully and wonderfully made
23. “O you still very blind ones, what is more: The action and gesture of a child or the destruction of a mountain, caused by a million lightnings?
24. "Behold, this is the school of eternal life; this is more than the cosmic mote attached to Rudomin's toe, - infinitely more than all the vastness of the endless visible creations!
25. "Come to know man in man and in his signs; interpret the latter in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, and you will only then wisely learn what is greatest and what is taught in My school, and how the latter is to be recognized in man from his living signs.
26. "Verily, I tell you, greater things than a central sun are contained already in the tear of a newborn child! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 79)
5. "Now you all, who are here surrounding Me on the height, know that I am God, the One and Only Eternal God, talking with you as a Father visible before your eyes and teaching you.
6. "However, if the Father is a God, his children will certainly not be dogs, cats, oxen, cows, calves, asses and the like, but they will be what their Father is, being and working where He is and works.
7. "Behold, this is My eternal order, namely, that everywhere and in everything, with every matter, with every being the children must be as perfect as is their father!
The care of worldly parents for their children versus the care of God for His children
I could tell you of so many things that are prayed for! One wants money, the other health, the third success in his venture, the forth complains that death has caused losses in his family, the fifth wishes to see his children in luxury and a life of pleasure rush headlong towards hell, and so on. But none of them considers that with the granting of the prayer the spiritual welfare of those involved would often considerably suffer. They do not take into account that suffering and misfortune are the corner-stones which form obstacles to the staggering ones when they indulge in worldly activities and tend to completely ignore spiritual progression.
You fathers and mothers desire for your children all the good things, as health, wealth, a long life and a high position in the world. Well, what you wish for, as tiny beings in My creation, would be allowed to Me too, I should also be allowed to educate My children in such a way that they may enjoy in the fullest measure all the good and beautiful things in My creation which I have stored up only for them, that they are spiritually sound, rich in love and can be set over great things close to Me.
Behold, I want the same you yourselves want. The difference consists only in that you humans, in order to become My children, have to go through different schools from the ones you let your
children attend. This is where our opinions differ. Besides, it is only a short period of time during which you are concerned for your children's welfare, whereas I take care that the everlasting future life of My charges becomes one full of bliss and unimagined enjoyments.
Thus you can see that in this point I often have to be unbending and write your silly prayers into the sand to be blown away by the next breeze, whilst My arrangements are written as laws in imperishable stones of eternity. Therefore, consider your supplications well and do not ask Me for the ruin of My children! I have created them for life eternal, as spirits, as angels, and not for a life of pleasure in worldly filth to one day maybe bring Me a defiled soul. […]
I see better and farther and cannot grant everything that blind and immature children want. Why? Because as adults you can see clearer and are more sensible. And what small children are in relation to you, you are in relation to Me, even much less.
Therefore, trust in Me! I know how and when to give and how and when to take. My ways are inscrutable, and it often happens that when you shed many tears of sorrow, My spirits and angels rejoice. (Sermons of the Lord, chap. 24)
Moral values are most often preached in the so-called civilized and more educated world, where especially the Christian religion, under different denominational sects is common. We see how it, in political terms, favourably serves the power hungry authorities, in either worldly or in spiritual things.
2] The people are taught a terrible knowledge of God; not because they recognize and love the ‘Same’ [God], but only because they view Him as the inexorable tyrant of all tyrants whom they should fear immensely. And so the Deity is preached only as a hostage who should bear fruit, while all other hostages have already become fruitless.
3] Instead of announcing the Deity as the highest solace to the people, the Same is presented to them as ‘Someone’ that has nothing better to do, than to condemn each minute billions of morally ruined and disobedient children forever into the eternal sea of fire 1.
4] And so, look around a little. Look at all the countless dungeons that are all crammed with all kinds of moral criminals. And look at how, from minute to minute, these dungeons are continuously increasing by vast numbers, so that, if these dungeons were united in one place [and this increase of numbers continued at the same pace], you would think that in a few years the entire generation of the earth would have to get up and march in there.
5] Let us ask, what happens to people who are captured there? Look a little over here towards the morning. See, a number of deathly pale multitudes are already standing there; they are surrounded by all kinds of armed people and poisonous judges; and see further over there a number of murderous instruments with which these unfortunates are executed. Over there you see burning pyres, gallows, scaffolds and all sorts of other fatal instruments. See, that is the last penitentiary for all such moral criminals!
For all men were equal before Me; through the divine spark within them they were all entitled to becoming My children.(The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 44)
21. “Therefore, do not say to each other: "This plot of earth belongs to me, and this tree is mine, and I can do with my body as I please!'; for this will more and more draw you away from My love, and you will thereby become servants of the world and thus of death finding it utterly difficult, slow and burdensome to detach yourselves again from the world. And one day much fire will have to come over you to melt you away from the iron shackles of death.
22. "So be exceedingly glad for you have recognized that there is only one God, one Lord, one Proprietor of all things and one holy Father, and you all are His children and brothers and sisters to one another to whom I gave all this in equal parts. Thereby you know that you do not belong to the world, but to Me, the Father, in all the fullness of My love and great grace.
23. "So do heed this above all and love each other as you love Me, and life's glory will be your share from now on and you will be and forever remain in it in great joy. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 137)
12] Because people should never kneel or lie on the ground before other people, the angels do not bow in front of each other, and the gods know that they are one with the One!
13] Or look during the day into the eyes of your brothers and in every human eye you will see one and the same sun! Despite that every man surely sees only one sun, there does not exist several suns for many people and other beings, but only the light of one sun radiates and affects each human eye, thus one spiritual outpour from one large light-bearer!
14] In the same way only one spirit of God functions in the heart of every man; therefore the performing spirit of God in man is not any kind of second God, but only one spirit with the infinite spirit of God, just like all the suns reflecting from the eyes of men, are completely one with the main sun from which they are emanating.
15] But I am the Lord; you have recognized this now and therefore was falling onto your face before Me.
16] But I say to you: If the sun would burn for itself, it would also destroy itself; but the sun drives its heat and its light out to the cold earths and heat and illuminate them and therefore its large surface is delightful to live on.
17] In the same manner I am transferring all My divine dignity to My children so that one day they can live exceedingly blissfully with Me!
18] And therefore I do not want that the children should fall on their knees before Me, but should only love Me alone as their good Father with all their vitality.
19] But I will never shy away from the humble, but will be with him at all times and will raise him up whenever he falls down before Me; thereby I also praise you now because you are humble.
20] But stay now in this your humility and love and you will never need to bring down your heart from the roof! Amen." (HHG vol.3, chap. 57)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts