The greatness of the human being - fearfully and wonderfully made
23. “O you still very blind ones, what is more: The action and gesture of a child or the destruction of a mountain, caused by a million lightnings?
24. "Behold, this is the school of eternal life; this is more than the cosmic mote attached to Rudomin's toe, - infinitely more than all the vastness of the endless visible creations!
25. "Come to know man in man and in his signs; interpret the latter in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, and you will only then wisely learn what is greatest and what is taught in My school, and how the latter is to be recognized in man from his living signs.
26. "Verily, I tell you, greater things than a central sun are contained already in the tear of a newborn child! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 79)
5. "Now you all, who are here surrounding Me on the height, know that I am God, the One and Only Eternal God, talking with you as a Father visible before your eyes and teaching you.
6. "However, if the Father is a God, his children will certainly not be dogs, cats, oxen, cows, calves, asses and the like, but they will be what their Father is, being and working where He is and works.
7. "Behold, this is My eternal order, namely, that everywhere and in everything, with every matter, with every being the children must be as perfect as is their father!
8. "For this reason in every fruit there is contained a germ the foundation of which is all the perfection of the father.
9. "Thus a grain of seed laid into the earth must become the same grass, the same plant, the same shrub or the same tree, out of or on which it became a grain of seed.
10. "Or is the case maybe different with animals? - I reckon that also the lion's father or begetter was at all times himself a lion, just as that of the bird was also only a bird, and so forth up to man, where the father's son, like the father, becomes a man full of high capabilities and potential and the daughter, like the mother and the father, a hallowed field for the sowing of fruits of eternal life, even fruits sown out of Me.
11. "If this is already incontestably so in the natural and material world, in spirit it must be the case even infinitely multiplied!
12. "Hence, when I tell you, teach and proclaim that you are My children, tell Me, you My dear little children: What does this mean?
13. „To what purpose and why do you call Me your Father, and to what purpose and why do I call you My children?
14. "To what purpose and why do I expect of you in all justice and fairness to recognize no one but alone Me as the only true Father, loving Me, following only Me, honoring, glorifying and praising only Me and obeying Me alone completely in everything? - Do you still not understand?
15. ''What and Who else, apart from being your only true Father, am I then?
16. "Well - I am also the one and only eternal, infinite, almighty, true God!
17. "But if I, as your only true Father, am a God essentially from Eternities of eternities, what, then, are You as My children?
18. ''Verily, I tell you, you too are Gods, just as I, your Father, am a God, the only difference being (which already on earth, at least in a physical sense, is an immutable fact), that the father will always remain a father to the son eternally where appearance is concerned, wherefore the son cannot ever be his father's father, or be able to say to his father: 'I have begotten you,'
19. "No more than you can assume that from a grain of seed the same tree could emerge which had previously brought forth the seed.
20. "Hence the father always remains the father and the son always the son. This is an immutable relationship.
21. "Therefore, this is the great difference between Me and you, that I alone am the Father, whereas you cannot possibly be anything else but My dear children, for whom a great inheritance in the great house of the Father is waiting.
22. "And now behold, you, My beloved Rudomin, all this signifies your sublimely great vision, bearing the clearest witness to you, and through you to all the others, of the real nature of My children telling them:
23. "Man, remember well and ponder it deep in your heart, Who He is to Whom you call out ' 'Holy Father!', and why!
24. "But also do become worthy of Him by fulfilling that which this your holy Father expects you to do so that you might become a proper and completely true, dear child of His, -- perfect as He is perfect.
25. ''Verily, you must be perfect as I Myself am, if you would attain to the sonship forever.
26. "For this is truly the greatest thing, namely, that you are My children and I am your Father. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 80)
2. "Horedon, verily, I tell you, you have become for Me a capable tool!
Behold, what many have been seeking without finding it, you have now loudly proclaimed to all, inspired by Me, as faithfully and truly as I, the primordial source of all faithfulness and truth, have given it to you.
3. "For this I commend you and tell you that you have attained to this true sonship, which you have restored through Me to all who have long since failed to recognize it in this depth and are no longer able to recognize and find it by themselves, for all Eternities of eternities, and no earthly power will be able to wrest it from you; for the power which dwells within the true children is greater than all the powers of the world and the universe and all their forms and beings
4. "Just as Horedon has now received the sonship, in the same manner I also give it to you all; for verily, there is in heaven as on earth nothing greater, mightier and more sublime than My children. Hence, whoever has the sonship, has more than all the heavens comprise; verily, he has infinitely more!
5. "For he has Me, God, the eternal, infinite, indeed the above all supreme God full of might, strength and holiness, as the most loving, alone true Father within him and is, therefore, completely in Me, namely, in all My perfection, which is My infinite love, mercy, wisdom and power.
6. "Behold therefore, this is the sonship and this sonship I am now giving to you!
7."O children, would you now be capable of taking still anything greater from Me?
8. O verily, I tell you, you cannot ever; for My children are more than the angels of heaven!
9. “O children, if you were My brothers, you would be much less than what you are as My dear children; for where is the father who would rather have his brother near him than his son?
10. "Or does the brother, too, receive an inheritance from his brother when he takes a wife?
11. "Since even you hold your children in higher esteem than your brothers, also I, as the truest and most perfect Father, must know how much My children are worth.
12. "You give to your children only your hands' toil for a dowry; but I give you My all, which is My love or My essential, primordial-eternal life itself in perfection.
13. "Now you know in reality within you what it means to be My children, -- but one thing is still lacking with you, and this is for you to learn who those are who are granted the sonship by, and out of, Me.
14. "Behold, it is of the utmost importance to learn this; for truly, not all are My children who call to Me and say: 'Dear, holy Father, hear us, Your children!', while all the time their hearts remain cold, just as if they had mentioned the most trivial matter, their trust being in accordance with their hearts.
15. "This kind of children, destined to be such, neither want to be, nor are, true children. They are only intent on My might and strength wherewith through all sorts of power games to while the time away, no matter whether the results of their wantonness are bad or good.
16. "But I tell you: Such children are still as far from the true sonship as one end of heaven is from the other; indeed, there is still an endless chasm between them and My true children!
17. "Still others extend their concept of sonship so far as to look upon themselves and all beings as My children.
18. "It should be unnecessary to explain to you in detail that these labor under an even greater misapprehension than the aforementioned, since you know by now what My children are in the spirit of love and all truth out of it.
19. "You, as true children, shall only recognize one fact, mainly, that there is a great difference between those who recognize a God and Creator, and those whose heart soon seizes God, full of ardent love, never letting go of Him and from then on only seeking to seize God more and more lovingly.
20. „The former when they recognize God will say: 'God, You almighty, great, holy, sublime Creator, how great and majestic are Your works; therefore, we will always praise, glorify and eulogize You above all!'
21. "But the latter say: 'O God, how full of love You must be, for despite Your endless majesty and holiness we cannot help loving You above all.
22. "'Oh, how good You must be, since our love draws us to You so mightily!’
23. "Behold here the former, marveling at their recognized God, whereas the latter dissolve in tears for ardent love as soon as something reminds them of Me, in their presentiment that behind their good God there is a most loving Father!
24. "Can you see here the mighty difference?
25. "See, the first kind is only comprised of servants who work for a reward, but the second kind of children who want nothing else but the Father.
26. "Behold, this is the great difference showing you how the true children must excel, wherein the true sonship consists, and who will attain to it! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 83)
8. "Verily, verily, I say to you, this earth and everything on it, in it and above it, the sun and everything in it, on it and above it, and all the great stars with their countless worlds and their light and everything in them, on them and above them and what there was and will be after unthinkable eons, and the whole heaven in its vast infinity, all the countless myriads of angel hosts in all their glory, and even Myself, you have within you!
9. "Hence, what a fool is he who here fights about a piece of the earth, as has happened several times among you, since he has and carries within him an entire, truly living earth, which for him will not, and cannot, ever perish in eternity, but will on the contrary, according to his pleasure and his free will, keep growing larger, more beautiful and multiplying itself, including all the aforementioned!
10. "For, if it were not so, no one would be capable of a thought; and everything a person can and may think, in whatever form and however multifarious, must surely be present in him in its essence as there is present in the grain of seed an endless variety of itself, together with all the plant constituents producing the same, without which quality an endless reproduction would be unthinkable.
11. "If in this way your thoughts teach you what you endlessly have and carry within you essentially, and now also I, as the Creator of all this and your Father, am telling you and revealing to you all this and that all you need to come into full possession of all these endless treasures is true love, - say, what a great fool he is who worries and cares for a fistful of dust of the transitory earth, which is only a trying delusion or a mere phantom world, while he carries within countless hosts of suns which are genuine and imperishable! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 86)
02] Here, the Lord turned to Adam and said to him, thus also to all those who formerly were like
minded with Adam: "Listen all of you, and especially you My son Adam: I will now tell you something to my own apology in front of all of you all my children, so that you, should you still forget My advice in future, that you should know that not I but you yourselves are the foolish and blind creators of your judgments and therefore also of your destruction and of your death, if you, as noted, do not walk the road which has been pre-marked by Me, your most wise Creator and most loving holy Father! And therefore hear Me out:
03] You, and the whole endless creation, has from eternity by Me most necessarily been arranged in such a way, that specifically you are the very final purpose and thus the terminal stones of the whole visible and invisible world. Accordingly, everything, as a whole and in its parts, needs most precisely and most inextricably correspond with you.
04] But if this is undeniable the case, it follows corollary by itself and reads like this: If man forms the end purpose of all creation, and thus connects to man in everything with the most intimate correspondence, he is necessarily placed above all creation like a master, from which state he must also have a retroactive influence on the whole of creation, just as the whole of creation necessarily must have a forward effect on him! Pay now very careful attention to this:
05] All of creation in front of you has entirely no free will, and everything in it has been arranged for you as a necessary beneficial purpose, thus everything is a complete must.
06] I as the great craftsman of all My creatures alone knows, how all processes are set up in it, and how one links with the other, and therefore can give you the only most suitable means, to behave in such a way that you can freely assert yourself on this highest level, on which you are standing as the sublime final purpose of all of My creation.
07] Abide to this, by Me, the Creator, prescribed order, and all creation preceding you will remain behind you in the most beautiful order; however, if you do not abide to this order, but build and create another autonomously, then I as Creator and your all holy Father am entirely guiltless if the whole preceding creation in its judged workings inverts itself after you, then grabs you, drags you into its everlasting indispensable judgement and finally will kill you.
08] Must a stone not be heavy so that it can remain a solid on and in the earth?! Behold, this is a
judgement of the matter of the stone!
09] As long as you walk around on the stone according to the order, for as long you will be masters of the stone; but if you would roll a heavy stone on top of you, the stone will become your master and will give you its weight, its judgement and therefore also its death.
10] Just as shown by this relationship, it is the same with the whole visible and invisible creation.
11] You alone can bless it according to My order but also spoil it to your misfortune outside My order.
12] The love for Me is the essence of all My order. Therefore always keep to this love alive and you will never fall back into judgement; but if you forsake this love, you will open the floodgates of judgement, and it then will necessarily pounce upon you like the stone and will bury you!
13] This, however, you should always remember and respect; therefore know, that I, the Father,
judges no one! All of you, understand this! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 13)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts