For all men were equal before Me; through the divine spark within them they were all entitled to becoming My children.(The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 44)
21. “Therefore, do not say to each other: "This plot of earth belongs to me, and this tree is mine, and I can do with my body as I please!'; for this will more and more draw you away from My love, and you will thereby become servants of the world and thus of death finding it utterly difficult, slow and burdensome to detach yourselves again from the world. And one day much fire will have to come over you to melt you away from the iron shackles of death.
22. "So be exceedingly glad for you have recognized that there is only one God, one Lord, one Proprietor of all things and one holy Father, and you all are His children and brothers and sisters to one another to whom I gave all this in equal parts. Thereby you know that you do not belong to the world, but to Me, the Father, in all the fullness of My love and great grace.
23. "So do heed this above all and love each other as you love Me, and life's glory will be your share from now on and you will be and forever remain in it in great joy. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 137)
" Thus, let everyone be full of meekness and humility. By that you will give each other the greatest and most true human honor, and live and have dealings with each other in peace and quietness.
 However, thirst for honor and pride will awaken resentment, offense, contempt, grudge, anger and finally vengeance, war and its evil consequences. The one who is proud and is thirsty for honor is also always full of self-interest and greed, and the sad consequence for the fact that he only wants to acquire everything for himself to increase his worldly honor, is that hundreds and thousands of people around him have nothing and must live in the greatest poverty and need, as it was the case during the time of Noah, and will be the case even more during the last time of the new paganism.
 But this evil and complete hellish condition among the people will be the judgment that they will cause themselves. The enormous number of poor and oppressed people will finally rise against their extremely proud oppressors and will make a short work with them, and this will be a second deluge by the fire of the finally too badly and too heavily oppressed poor people.
 But during that time, also a natural fire will destroy many places, for because of a too highly inflated pursuit of earthly gain during that time, the people will penetrate like malicious worms into the depths of the Earth, will search therein all kinds of treasures and will also find them. However, once they will have reached the mighty layers of buried ancient forests of the Earth and will use them for the glowing and melting of metals and still for many other things, then also, the latest judgment which they will prepare for themselves, will be at the door.
Why did Paul preach obediance to authorities, when there are and always were many tyrants as rulers?
From Hell to Heaven (Robert Blum) chap. 16 - chap. 25
The Lord promises realisation of just desires, with certain reservations. Robert’s fiery denunciation of tyrants.
1. Say I: “Your answer to My most portentous life query was quite good, and is the more commendable as it comes straight from your heart. I can but say unto you that I can respond to all your aspirations to the extent it is in My power.
2. “There is only one thing that I cannot reconcile with your otherwise philanthropic thinking and dealing. And that is the certain pleasure you afforded yourself on Earth when one or the other bigoted aristocrat was made a head shorter by the so-called Proletariat!
3. “Thus I recall that a meeting in Vienna, you yourself, amid much applause, exclaimed: ‘Things shall not improve in Austria or some other countries until at least a few hundred notables are decapitated!’ Tell me honestly, whether this proceeded fully from your will? Or was this thrown in only to give greater emphasis to your oration?”
NEW REVELATION Excerpts