2. "Listen, dear brothers, the most holy, most loving Father Abedam Jehovah Emmanuel Abba has spoken to you, having had to listen to your lengthy childlike praise:
3. "'Probe your hearts; and tell Me faithfully what you will find there!' This was the meaning of the most holy speech.
4. "But the most holy Father also foresaw that you will not grasp this meaning. Therefore, He instructed Me secretly in my heart to guide you into your hearts and thus also into the hidden meaning of these His last words which He spoke to you all in the end.
5. „This must surely surprise you a little; but you all will soon realize that it is not too easy to turn one's eyes into one's own heart without much ado and then probe the same completely.
6. "For behold, until now the intellect of your brain was predominantly the light of your soul with you all. But the forever living spirit, which dwells in the heart of the soul and is the alone true, innermost, living light of life, has never been awakened in you.
7. "But if this has not been awakened it is futile to look into the heart; for, where there is no light, what might be seen there? Or can anyone see even a span ahead in a pitch-dark night?
« 4. Say I, 'You I have prepared through word and teaching. When I came to you a few days ago you took Me for a very wise and highly accomplished physician and when you saw Me accomplish unusual deeds, you began to take Me for a prophet through whom God's Spirit acted. But being a man of much experience, you felt prompted to find out how I had achieved such perfection. Thereupon I revealed to you what man is and what is in him, besides what can become of man when he has fully recognised himself, achieving fullest life-liberty of his spirit therewith!
5. But then I also showed you how God Himself is a Man and whence you too, as well as all beings like you, also are men. I then also showed you confidentially that I Myself am that Man and that every man is called to become and be forever what I Myself am. You were astonished, knowing from then on Who I am.
6. And behold, this was a purposeful preparation of your soul and spirit, so that you could now watch Me create an earth, or men from stones, without being harmed. Because you accepted freely, and that in a fully scientific way, that God can be a Man and man can be a god! And so it can no longer trouble your soul and spirit to fully comprehend that I alone am the One true God and Creator of all things from eternity.
7. But it is quite different with other people, who on the whole are not accessible to the scientific approach. These only have faith and otherwise little understanding.
8. The faith of the soul however is nearer to life than the most perfect intellect. If the faith is a coerced one however, then it also becomes a shackle to the soul. If however the soul is shackled, then there can be no talk of the development of the spirit within it.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts