NOW a stranger came to Me and said: “Lord and Master, can You heal every sickness of men as You have healed now the young Egyptian, and from who have You learned this wonderful way of healing the sick?”
 I said: “Listen, you curious Arabian, nothing is impossible for Me, and what I have, I have from My Father in Heaven. But no one knows this Father except Me, and also, no one knows Me as completely as My Father knows Me. Be satisfied with that and do not ask Me anything else, for you and your tribe are still far away from the Kingdom of God. Your heaven consists of your women and female slaves, and those who praise such heavens as being Heaven are still far away from Me and My Father.”
 After these words the Arab kept quiet and did not ask Me anything else. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 41)
43. THE DESIRE OF THE ARABIAN
NOW another Arabian came to Me and asked if also the Arabians could be forgiven their certainly many sins if they also would act according to what I have now taught the Essenes.
 I said: “Everyone can receive the baptism of the Spirit from God if he recognizes the only true and eternal God, actively believes in Him, who will then love Him above all and his fellowman as himself and will act as it was revealed from God’s mouth. But whoever loves women more than God, will remain in his sins.”
EMMANUEL'S SPEECH ABOUT HIS COMING TO MEN
And Emmanuel replied to Adam and thus also to all his children:
"Behold, Adam, now you have spoken well, and what you have said is the living truth. Remember that when I came to you this morning, as you and all who were with Adam know, I pretended to be a mute slave who with the help of Abel had fled from Lamech's depth. If things were not different in the spirit of truth and love, would I not appear as a downright liar, like the worm of the earth who is a father and prince of falsehood and deceit?
2. "However, as you have now faithfully confessed, you were blind, deaf and insensible and consequently did not perceive the things of eternal, divine order. Behold, had I come to you as Emmanuel, where would be your life now?
3. "Therefore, I came to you in that form which reflected your inner being so that all of you, as cold Asmahaels, warmed by Me could find the Abba Emmanuel.
4. "Last night I was actually with you and made a great promise to you.
But you recognized Me only as if in a dream, for your heart was surrounded by sand and dry stones. And in the morning nothing of Me had remained with you but vaguely a bare, cold memory. I prepared Enoch as interpreter for all of you, but you only admired his words and your dead hearts failed to understand them. You were all searching, yet everyone of you wanted to be to the other a wise guide to be able to show him the high wisdom dwelling in his heart.
First people encounters with God, appearing in a human form:
MAN KEEPS FOREVER DRAWING NEARER TO GOD. THE CONTRADICTION BETWEEN THE INFINITENESS OF GOD AND THE FINITE, LIMITED PERSON OF THE LORD IN ABEDAM
When Jared had heard in spirit the call of Abedam he came hurrying along, - that is, in spirit rather than in body. For, physically speaking he was anyway standing dose to Abedam; but as concerns the spirit, it is possible to draw forever closer to Me, in that even the most perfected spirit is far enough removed from Me to be able to keep drawing closer to Me throughout eternity without actually coming nearer to Me by a hair's breadth.
2. In a physical sense this claim would be untenable. However, in spirit this can well be the case, as when someone would want to physically approach a non-existing border of infinity. Even if he traversed with the highest thought-velocity endless spaces in only a moment and continued to do this for many eternities, - by how much would he have come nearer to the non-existing borderland of endlessness?
3. So it is with the spiritual approach to Me. Although every spirit can keep becoming more perfected and more like Me, yet never capable of fully reaching My perfection, which is in everything endless, who would ever come nearer to that in truth and fullest reality?
4. But I can certainly approach everyone and place Myself so that everyone can approach Me.
5. This is why Jared came hurrying along when he had heard My call in spirit; and this is why I explained this to you, namely, that you may get some inkling of how matters stand.
6. Why was Jared called and wherein lay the importance of his being called?
7. Now pay good heed; for without this calling you may not and cannot enter the temple of light.
8. Thus when Jared had actually reached Abedam, the latter took his hand and said: "Listen, My beloved Jared, I know what you teach about Me and tell you that you have taught all your children properly; yes, you have taught them completely in accordance with My will.
9. "But when you said: 'God is absolutely endless in His essence, His love, holiness, grace, mercy, in His might, power, strength, in the permanence of His being and, thus, also in His goodness, justice and wisdom,' I should really like to know how in your heart you reconcile My visible presence in human form with your notion of My infinite nature.
10. "For I am of the opinion that just as the finite, spatially limited cannot ever fill the endless space - even if it should expand forever in all directions -, the opposite is surely also the case.
11. "For where and how should the endless spatial begin to contract into a finite being? Having no limits, where, and how, should it begin?
12. "Since according to your teaching this is the case, tell Me: How did I, the infinite God, become for you and all the others a visible, personally distinguishable God?
13. "And tell Me also conscientiously and faithfully whether or not it is I.
14. "According to your teaching this cannot possibly be, but in accordance with your love and faith it nevertheless is I.
15. "So declare yourself to all of us; for clarity in this matter is of the greatest importance, since an infinite essence of God is unimaginable for all finite beings, in other words non-existent, and consequently there is as good as no God.
16. "However, regarding God as finite means denying His Deity.
17. "So open your heart and explain to us this contradiction and also whether or not I am God."
18. When Jared and all the others had heard this question they all beat their breast and one doubt after another began to assail their hearts. And upon some reflection Jared said: "Lord and Father in all Your love and holiness! The greatest and most profound cherub will be as little capable of answering this question as I am, but this much I can just about say now that You have posed the question: Were You not God, the Truthful, You could not possibly have given this question which, like You, is in all its points, as well as collectively, infinite.
19. "However, my gauge for Your Deity is my own heart, as well as the hearts of all the others, as they are incapable of loving anyone as much as You.
20. "All else is of no importance to me. How You, an infinite God, can show Yourself also to us finite worms before You in the dust of all nothingness as a finite God in the form of a man, let him comprehend who can and may; but I and all the heavens and suns and worlds and men do not and surely would not comprehend it in eternity.
21. "But here I confess quite openly that I am only capable of truly loving You under this form; for, from where should a finite heart take that love with which to love God in His infiniteness?
22. "Therefore, I like You thus infinitely better than in Your, to me, unthinkable divine infiniteness.
23. "When I fear and love God, I fear and love Him only under this Your form; for to an essentially infinite God I am as good as non-existent, and consequently He cannot possibly be a God for that which compared to Him is a mere nothingness.
24. "Behold, this is all I can say on the subject; may it please You."
25. Thereupon Abedam pressed Jared to His heart and said: "Jared, you have given Me a perfect answer, and it is exactly as you have said.
26. "Love alone is the measure for My Deity, and I cannot be fathomed with any other measure for I am verily an infinite God. As far as My spatial infiniteness is concerned it is merely a manifestation subject to time, - but in spirit it is merely the absolute authority of My will and My love and wisdom; but the outer form is one and the same after which you were all made into My personal images.
27. "So you, My dear Jared, stay as you were, and believe Me: No one will ever see Me in a different form from that in which you are now all beholding Me in spirit! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 138)
THE OVER-SUBTLE REASONERS DOUBT GOD'S DUAL NATURE; ABEDAM'S LIGHTFUL EXPLANATION
After this explanation many, including Jared, became very glad. However, some were still baffled, particularly by the two aspects of God, namely, the one manifesting as the infinite and the other standing before them in person.
2. One proved it to another, saying: "Yes, yes, the infinite can no more step within the bounds of finiteness than the finite can ever fill infinity."
3. “Thus," said another; "we must in this way maybe assume two Gods, a finite, so to speak personal God, and then an infinite One without a substantial form."
4. A third one remarked: "This is what I think: Since we must necessarily imagine God in every respect to be infinitely perfect, He can only be One, namely, One in every respect infinite; for a finite personality must of necessity imply other limitations. Yet how can these be reconciled with the infinite perfections?"
5. Again a fourth one remarked: "However I twist and expand my thoughts, I find it practically impossible to ignore the infiniteness of space as non-existent -, and thus also eternity.
6. "For even if I limit space somewhere in an endless distance through an expansive round wall, my spirit nevertheless soon penetrates again through this separating wall and sees ahead nothing else but a continuation of the forever in all directions and in endless depths expanding space.
7. “Then again I follow this endlessly far again erecting at an endless distance and depth another, still more endless round wall; has the space here maybe come to an end? - Oh, by no means!
8. "My spirit penetrates also this wall - even though it had previously shaped it almost endlessly thick -, and what does it behold behind this wall?
9. "Nothing but a further continuation of infinite space to even more infinite depths!
10. "With these reflections the following question necessarily arises: Is this infinite, eternal space the essence of God, or is it filled by it?
11. "Since this is necessarily the case, everyone may ask himself, following Jared's good hint, what He is in His personified form.
12. "For between the finite and the infinite there can be forever only one correlation, namely, that of the complete dissolution of the finite in the infinite.
13. “Thus in this case we really have no God, since we are truly an absolute nothing compared to Him!
14. "If, on the other hand, God is a person like us, yet at the same time eternal and working through His immense might and power in the endless space, again the question arises: Has He with this His will albeit going forth from Him from eternities, perhaps already filled the whole infinity of endless space?
15. "To me this seems unthinkable because the infinite cannot possibly ever be filled.
16. "Is God, notwithstanding all this, a person, a new question can be asked, namely, whether in some distant, endless Depth of depths another, similarly mighty Deity may be present in person, likewise a further, third and so on to infinity, which Deities would then certainly be no longer our concern?"
17. After these musings some again began to beat their breast and then lament: 'Tribihal, Tribihal, what did you say?
18. "If so, - what a conflict is in store for such Gods one day when they with their immense forces will be clashing, even though in the endless depths of infinite space!"
19. Here Abedam again rose, summoned all the melancholy brooders to Him and said to them: "O you great fools, what sort of nonsense have you concocted? Truly, I do not wish to repeat it - and do not want it repeated by anyone.
20. "So as to extricate you from your endlessly silly dreams I have taken pity on your folly and will give you a true light for your dark hearts, and so listen: What you call the infinity of space, is the Spirit of My Will, which from eternities had made this very endless space filling it throughout with beings of every kind. This Spirit has a personal central point in which all the power of this infinite Spirit is united into one activity, and this power center of the infinite Divine Spirit Being is Love, as the life of this very Spirit; and I am this Love from eternity.
21. "Although God's Spirit can actively manifest everywhere, as a person It cannot manifest without love; but when God manifests in person He manifests if possible for finite beings such as you are through His love, which is the actual fundamental essence of God and the rallying-point of all might, power and holiness of the infinite Spirit.
22. "Behold, this is the essence of God in all truth and can only be grasped with the heart, but not ever with the intellect.
23. "Grasp this in your hearts, and the infinite space will not ever confound you and the imminent wars of the gods will vanish from your brains! Amen." (HHG, vol. 2, chap. 139)
2. But Enoch replied to them and said: "Dear friends and brothers, although your heart impels you to seek the almighty, holy, most loving Father, and this is right and proper -- for whoever seeks God, shall always seek Him with the heart, or he will never find Him -, your present search is a little foolish.
3. "Behold: God the Father, Whom you have just seen and spoken to personally, is a Spirit and cannot ever be beheld with the physical eyes! However, if He wants to be beheld, He opens the inner eyes of the spirit of the man who is to see Him, and the spiritual man can then through the physical man behold God." provided it is God's will - seeing and hearing Him just as you have now all seen and heard Him.
4. "When the Lord according to His most wise counsel then wants again to become invisible, He again closes through His almighty will the eyes to the human spirit, and no matter what man does, he cannot ever behold the Lord.
5. "But heed also this. Beholding gives eternal life to no one, but listening and living in accordance with the perceived word does!
6. "The Lord has closed its vision to your spirit, but not it’s hearing which is in the heart. Therefore, everyone of you can at any time hear the Lord's voice and can always turn to His fatherly love if he needs something, and the Father will give it to him if it is for his good or withhold it from him if it is not. Whether good or not good, you can always ask the Father, and be assured, He will give you the well-audible advice and will speak to you in your hearts provided you will always ask Him for it in full earnest.
7. “If you will always speak to your brothers out of true inner brotherly love in the Lord's name, being their loving teacher about God, about His works which are full of His endlessly great glory, about His endless goodness, grace, mercy and how He is a most loving, holy Father to all those people who love Him with all their vital strength, - I give all of you the fullest assurance: You will not speak one word which had not first been spoken by God in your hearts!
8. ''Whoever will then hear you, will hear the voice of God, just as you are hearing it out of me.
9. "But woe betide him who, for the sake of selfishness and his worldly reputation, would pretend to speak God's words without first perceiving the living word within him! Truly, his tongue shall turn into a viper full of venom, and he who hears him will be as if stung by a poisonous viper!
10. "Therefore, beware above all of self-seeking; let everyone forget himself completely and from the bottom of his heart be only mindful for the well-being of his brothers and sisters, and he will be able to enjoy the continued fellowship with God, the most loving, holy Father, temporally and later also in spirit, forever visibly!
11. "Behold, this is how you must seek in all future the Lord of heaven and earth, and you will always find Him easily. And if you then in your love inflamed heart ask: 'Father, where are You?', He will say to you: 'Little children, here I am in your midst! Have no fear; for My almighty hand protects you day and night!'
12. "Look, so it will be since it is the Lord's will. Therefore, heed these words and do accordingly, and you will henceforth no longer have to seek the Lord in all corners without finding Him in the end, for then the Lord will always meet you wherever you will turn; for the Father is always infinitely more concerned about us than all children put together are about Him.
13. "So do take note of this lest you ever become poor and imprisoned. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 269)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts