You must take My words deeper at heart, then they will not become so easily unfaithful to our memory; since everything what the heart has accepted in a living manner, stays most firm also in memory, and you can access it quite easily at a suitable opportunity. But if you only want to memorize what I have told you, you will largely forget about it within one year at least a hundred times; since when you are older, the memory is not as juicy as in the youth. However, already the youth forgets quite easily what they have learned, not mentioning older people. But
what the heart has seized has entered life and stays forever!
 I say to you, whatever you have absorbed into memory in this world, not one iota will remain in the beyond; therefore all dry world scholars appear in the beyond like deaf, blind and
mute, does not know anything and cannot recall anything. Not seldom they arrive in the beyond bare of any concept, like a baby born into this world from the mother’s womb. They first have to learn and experience everything from the first elements, otherwise they would stay deaf, blind and mute into eternity and would have nothing than a vague feeling of being, however, without feeling that it is them who already were on earth. All this must foremost be taught to them bit by bit in the most sensual manner.
 Where there is darkness in the heart of a person, also the whole person is dark; but where there is light and brightness, the whole person is illuminated, and he can never become dark again! Therefore, take immediately to heart what you hear, and soon there will be light in you!
 I said: “Oh yes, although, by the unveiling of the material creation, namely by the description and clear explanation of the order of the suns in a shell globe and then of the whole big Man of
Creation, I have shown to all of you how and why I precisely on this Earth and also exactly in this time have clothed Myself with a body. But even if I will explain it to you again, you still will not grasp it completely as long as you will not be born again in the spirit. But despite that, I still can give you a little indication about it, because I foresee that precisely this point can and also will be the subject of a very important question at issue among the future philosophers and theologians. Thus, listen to Me once more:
 The actual reason comes of course from My wisdom and My will. The fact that every human being, like every warm-blooded animal, has a heart, of which his physical life is dependant, you all surely know, but how the heart is arranged, you do not know. However, I know it very well and know therefore also by what the heart lives.
 In the heart are 2 extremely little chambers that correspond with the 2 big blood chambers. For your eyes, these 2 little chambers would appear only as very little dots. But no matter how
small these dots are, from the arrangement depends in the first place the life of the heart and by that also the life of the whole body and its countless parts and organs.
27. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN THE HEART OF MAN
 (Raphael:) “But since I see that you cannot answer the question that I gave you in any case, I will then answer it myself in a way that is comprehensible for your awakened understanding. But you must remember well my answer and write it deeply in your hearts, for much lies on it, yes, finally everything, so that you know the circumstances most accurately which are necessary for the full childhood of God because it must be necessary for the unchanging divine order.
 You know that every person must form and transform himself according to the recognized divine order, quite independently from the omnipotence of the divine will in order to become in this way a free child of God.
 The recommended powerful and thereby most effective means for this is love for God and to the same degree the love for your neighbor, be he a man or a woman, young or old, it’s all the same.
 As a partner of love stands true humility, tenderness and patience, because the true love cannot exist without these three attributes and is no true and pure love.
 But how can man experience in himself that he resides in the pure love quite faithfully according to the divine order?
The conflict between heart and intellect - a vision explained by the Lord
2. "Listen and understand, you My Thuarim: What you did in your vision is as little a sin on your part as it would be an offence for a rock falling from a mountain in case it did some damage through its mighty fall. 3. Therefore, you can and may be reassured; for your vision has a different meaning, and the words which you heard within you do not by any means concern only you, for everything has a universal meaning, the words being valid for everyone.
4. ''You were called by Me only to behold this in spirit within you, but not for the purpose of committing an offence against Me.
5. "However, for this vision to be of some benefit for all posterity, listen and comprehend all of you what this vision means! And this is its meaning:
6. ''Your outer attempt to view yourself with your physical eyes inwardly represents the foolish effort of the worldly intellect as it attempts to fathom spiritual things, whereas it is comprised of only material concepts, that is, it is nothing but a receptor organ of the soul, through which the same gains an understanding of the outer world.
7. "Being only that, how should it be capable of viewing the spiritual and grasping it within in its essence?
8. The fiery circles, however, which caused your eyes to turn in all directions, signify the so-called witty sparks of your worldly intellect, but they are of as little benefit for its spiritual vision as are the fiery circles for the physical eyes, - in other words, it is thereby not rendered keener and sounder than the physical eye is through such straining and pinching.
but if I would do that, man would be already judged and would never be able to raise himself to an independent freedom of life.
 And to only enlighten the mind of men, the good cause would even be less served than when they would be taught from the outside by a fellowman who became wise and strong with the help of My teaching. But when already now so many people are not believing in Me while I in their presence am not only teaching them but also performing signs which were never done by anyone else before Me, they would trust even less their own mind, with which they cannot perform any signs alone, because their heart and will would not come so easily and fast as you think in complete harmony with what they realize that it is true and good. For even when man with his reason realizes very clearly all the things that are good and true, while his heart is still full of all kinds of worldly things, then it still will cost him a lot of hard struggle with his own world before this will be removed from the heart and its will, so that man would only love and will what he has discerned that it is true and good.
 Only when the love, the will and the mind, which is filled with all truth, have become one in all actions, has man also entered in the rebirth of the Spirit from God in his soul and has stepped into the first degree of God’s power in himself, and in that condition he can already perform signs.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts