22. After this last word the high Abedam, having reached them, laid His hands on their shoulders and said: „To this Amen also I speak My mighty Amen.
23. "Verily, Kisehel, you have become strong and are the mightiest of them all; therefore, you shall be a leader to the rest. You, Sethlahem, shall retain the gift of prophecy; but true as your speech was and in everything to the point, I like Kisehel's speech better because he, more than you, preached the true humility.
24. "Behold, you were exalted by your speech, but Kisehel was humbled by his. Who, do you think, came closer to Me?
25. "Behold, it is good to speak as you formerly did; but it is not good to talk about oneself. For from where does the one who speaks some truth derive it?
26. „Therefore, you must not even rejoice visibly because I gave you more than I gave your brother, lest your brother glorify you instead of Me, for you were only a weak tool of Him Who has called you and to Whom alone all glory is due.
27. "Let your greatest glory be your humility and true, inner love for Me; then you will have life.
28. "Behold, this is My will. Your word is true and good, being out of Me; but, for the time being, do live according to it, and you will have eternal life. Amen." (Household of God vol. 2, chap. 10)
THE ESSENCE OF TRUE HUMILITY
When Kisehel heard that Abedam thus exalted him he gave Abedam a melancholy look and tried to say something; but Abedam anticipated him, saying:
2. "Kisehel, I have already read in your heart what you want to say and ask Me about.
3. "You want to remain the least; you do not want to be a leader to the others but rather want to be led by them.
4. "This is your endeavor, namely, to be ruled by others rather than rule them; you would by far prefer to obey rather than give rules to the others. 5. ''You would prefer to be the last rather than the first of My servants; and you want to be the strongest so as to serve all. But at the same time, you want to be the weakest so as not to be privileged before the others.
9. Say I: “Arise, friends; let each of you do what you can. I know best how things stand right now, but they shall not remain like that for long. But you three I shall endue with the power to so influence with properness your house in the world in the order of freedom as to not restrict the free will of the respective governing regents.
10. This is achieved by acting upon everyman’s cognition, but never restrictively or overbearingly; because a support will is, like a restricted one, a judged will. It is hell that grabs men by their will, dragging them into judgment and death! On our part the greatest respect is maintained for fullest freedom of will. Hence you too, where empowered, must act upon man’s cognition and not will. Regardless of how a man has developed his cognition, his will is and shall always remain what it is; so it must be, as demanded by My eternal order.
11. If a man has gained the right cognition then this will in any case guide the will, like a good rider his horse, and his will shall then begin to more and more demand what his cognition regards as true, good and therewith practicable. Wherewith the will and cognition became ever more amicable with one another until fully at one, which results in man’s perfection. The will is the life of the soul, whilst cognition lies in the eternally free spirit. When spirit and soul unite, the necessary freedom for eternal life of spiritual rebirth has been achieved, and man then lives in my kingdom, which is truth and eternal life.
12. Three signs attest to it: the Word, the insight and the will, and these three must became one as I am one as Father, Son and holy Spirit. The Father us the eternal word, substantially. The Son is the reception of the word and hence eternal wisdom itself. The Spirit or will or power then proceeds from both and is likewise completely at one with Father and Son, and that all in the one Being which, in Myself, stands before you teaching you.
13. Wherefore you have to take this seriously and grasp my unchangeable order, or you would do more harm than good to a person still living in the world. Every will compelled externally, let alone internally, is useless. Rome, like the pagans, has availed itself, of all sorts of coercive measures to restrict men’s’ will, but what has it achieved thereby? Imminent disintegration and universal contempt. Regardless of what they are now. (From Hell to Heaven vol. 2, chap. 254)
Greed, the origin of matter
 (The Lord:) “If you look a little closer at this process, it will truly not be difficult for you, to recognize in all right depth of truth, where the weed on the pure field of life is coming from.
 Everything which is called world and matter, is something which is wrong and inevitably always opposing the true, spiritual order out of God, since originally it had to be placed as a counter-impulse into the enlivened, well-formed idea, placed outside of God as individual beings, to awaken their free will, and should therefore be seen as the true weed on the only true and spiritual pure field of life.
 Even if the weed was originally a necessity to establish a complete free, spiritual life, the free created human beings must finally recognize it as such and voluntary remove it, because it is impossible for them to continue to exist together with it. It is a necessary means for a purpose, but can never become one with the purpose itself.
 The net is also a necessary means to catch fish; but who will submerge it into the water, then pull it up again and instead of the fish, roast it on the fire en enjoy it as food?! Thus the net is only necessary to catch fish; and once you have lifted the fish out of the water and put them into the pantry, one puts the net away and uses the yield achieved by it.
 Hence the impulse to transgress the commandment must be there; since it is an awakener of the ability to recognize and an awakener of the free will. It fills the soul with desire and joy for as long she quite well recognizes the impulse, but not giving in to it, but keep fighting it with the same free will, which was awaken and enlivened by the very impulse in her, and the free soul uses it then as a means, but not as an in it achieved purpose.
 The tube is never ever the wine itself, but only the holder to preserve the wine. But who would be so stupid to bite into the tube and damage it because of its attractive smell, since he knows to just open the tube at the right place, to get the pure wine out of the tube?!
 The weed or the impulse to transgress the law is therefore something subordinated and may never ever become the main objective; whoever makes the subordinated the main objective, resembles a fool, who wants to feed himself with the pots in which the good food is cooked, and throws the food away!
06] And the Lord opened again His most holy mouth and said to the people: "O children, why don’t you prefer to rather recognize Me, your Father, through My great love for you than by My light? – Is love then not more than light?
07] Behold, when I revealed Myself to you in My light, you all fell at once on to the ground of the earth as if you have been judged; but when I hid My light and turned with My love towards you, you started to doubt whether it is Me who previously stood brightly shining before you!
08] But I, the very same Lord, God and your Father say now to you, My children, that I’m not a
representative of the Lord, but the Lord and your Father Himself and now tell you all about what I have done to your blessing alive in the spirit.
09] But this is what I have done: I have awakened wise teachers among you. Listen to them at all times and follow their counsel in all seriousness, as in laughter and in pain of life, and you will follow Me, and I'll be completely with you, in person and in spirit in those who I now have awakened for you!
10] Who of you will see and listen to those awakened for you by Me and will even follow their faintest blink of their enlightened eyes by Me, will completely see, hear and follow Me in person! For the awakened carry My body and My spirit alive! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 80)
15. "So, dear brothers, let us introduce quite a different royal rule. In this kingdom the king will be a guide and teacher to his brothers, by no means a lord and ruler.
16. "Such a king will be according to God's order and will have no need of worldly might, but the might and power of divine love, wisdom and order will dwell in his spirit, and out of the spirit he will be able to easily and mightily lead his brothers into all that is good and true. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 201)
(Joseph to Cyrenius:) But one thing you should not have done after that as you did.
And this one thing is that you had the torn corpses buried in the public place.
Of course you did this from a politically correct point of view in order to keep others from similar attempts by such an example, but that is a very short-lived expedient! See, nothing in the world has a shorter life than horror, fear and sadness!
Hence an expedient which awakens these three emotions is no more justified than the by it awakened emotions themselves. When any man has shaken off these three emblems of judgment by means of his free spirit, he then becomes angry and thereupon attacks the cruel judge with redoubled fury.
Do you therefore always lead the people with the love that lasts forever, and seek to hide such expedient, but for all that horrifying examples from the people, and you will constantly enjoy the people's love.
'I tell you: A drop of compassion at every opportunity is better than a whole palace full of the best intentioned but very strict justice! For compassion betters the enemy as well as the friend, while the best intentioned but very strict justice makes the just one proud and overbearing, and the one guilty and so judged is filled with wrath and thinks only of how he may revenge himself against the one that is just.
What you have now done cannot be made undone any more, but in the future remember this rule. It is better than gold, yes, better than purest gold.'
Here Cyrenius again fell about Joseph's neck and thanked him for this teaching like a son his father. (The Childhood of Jesus, chap. 138)
Why did Paul preach obediance to authorities, when there are and always were many tyrants as rulers?
From Hell to Heaven (Robert Blum) chap. 16 - chap. 25
The Lord promises realisation of just desires, with certain reservations. Robert’s fiery denunciation of tyrants.
1. Say I: “Your answer to My most portentous life query was quite good, and is the more commendable as it comes straight from your heart. I can but say unto you that I can respond to all your aspirations to the extent it is in My power.
2. “There is only one thing that I cannot reconcile with your otherwise philanthropic thinking and dealing. And that is the certain pleasure you afforded yourself on Earth when one or the other bigoted aristocrat was made a head shorter by the so-called Proletariat!
3. “Thus I recall that a meeting in Vienna, you yourself, amid much applause, exclaimed: ‘Things shall not improve in Austria or some other countries until at least a few hundred notables are decapitated!’ Tell me honestly, whether this proceeded fully from your will? Or was this thrown in only to give greater emphasis to your oration?”
NEW REVELATION Excerpts