2. Thus, these patriarchs, well aware of this, all strove for it zealously, indeed, their sole concern was the winning of My love and of the grace connected with it, the striving for it being the only school and chosen task of their earthly life. Wherefore their children at the age between six and ten years were wiser and immeasurably more sensible than in this darkest, truly most abominable Time of all times are the greatest scholars, who now hardly know more than at that time the infants at their mothers' breast knew.
3. For at that time mother's milk seldom contained, even in a material sense, more than do the greatest moth-riddled libraries of the scholars of this so-called Age of Enlightenment.
4. And what does mother's milk now contain? - I would rather not say! Oh, what a difference there exists between the woman of that time and the woman of these days!
5. I tell you, among seven thousand there is hardly one who might not, owing to her vanity and love of finery, sometimes mark My words - within a second! - commit by a hundred deadly sins.
6. For, what is now their accursed mode of dressing like, particularly in public places?
7. I do not want to go into details. But this much I tell you, that in the city of Enoch, even in its latter days of utmost depravity, the worst whores dressed with greater modesty, keeping the most private parts of their bodies better covered up than is now a woman of great modesty!
8. When at that time such a whore had an affair with a man, she was even at this moment of surrender veiled and covered up, so much so that the lustful man saw nothing of her but that for which he came to her.
9. But nowadays even a ten-year-old female child is aware of her physical charms and keeps gazing into a confounded mirror. And once she is grown up and fully developed she would go almost half naked, if only it were the fashion and the local authorities allowed it.
10. However, what she does not dare do openly, she does in her heart and just plans and schemes to inflame and incite all men.
11. In truth, in very truth, say I, a woman in this time is worse than a hundred thousand of the worst devils from the lowest hell. Those at least flee before My name; but such a woman only laughs at Me and My name and does not bend her knees before Me, let alone before My name, before which all the heavens, all worlds and all hells must bend their knees in reverence.
 I said: ‘Satan can take it on the chin a thousand times a thousand, yet after a thousand times a thousand blows he steadily remains the same, most wicked enemy of God and of everything good and true emanating from God’s Spirit.(GGJ Book 3, chap. 9)
In order to understand and appreciate this deed, you must first know how the devils get into a person and what they are in reality, so that the casting out can become comprehensible to you. To make this clear to you, I must go far back and lead you into earlier eons when there was no material world as yet but only the realm of spirits.
Out of presumption and defiance, the first angel, as the bearer of light into the farthest spaces of the heaven of spirits, abused his might and - together with his adherents - rebelled against Me. And since he and his accomplices had no intention of ever returning, they were banned into matter and compelled to set out on the long road of progressive purification in order to return to their once better state. This process of purification is still on today until all will have again become what they once were, namely, recognizers of My might and love and active promoters of My great plan of creation.
Now behold, in that distant time when the individual liberty of the spirit was established as inviolable, which is still the case today, the spirits, including Satan himself, were free either to return from their wrong direction or not. But since the spirits were not all equal in recognition, goodness and insight - just as still today there are no two beings which are spiritually alike – the ways in which those spirits thought and acted were most varied. One was satisfied with his spiritual level, another was not. One was steadfast in resisting the temptation of the more wicked,
whereas another opposed the influence of the better ones. Hence, there did not exist a proper progression, but there were as many different opinions and ideas about Me, the world and the necessary development as there were spiritually thinking beings.
This great diversity, existing among the good spirits as well as among the evil, who prefer to regard Satan as their deity in the same way as the good regard Me, - this diversity is the basis for the spiritual life and activity necessary for the continuance of the great realm of spirits. Although the great multitude of fallen spirits under their principal leaders took a direction other than the one destined for all, their actions, which are opposed to Me and My principle of good, must nevertheless serve My purpose. In the results, which are not according to their wishes, they must recognise My omnipotence which they cannot evade whatever they do. (Sermons of the Lord, chap. 15)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts