4. Tell those who seek Me: I am the true 'everywhere' and 'nowhere'. I am everywhere where people love Me and keep My commandments and nowhere where I am only praised and worshipped. For is not love more than prayer and the keeping of the commandments more than worship? Verily, verily, I say to you: He who loves Me worships Me in spirit, and he who keeps My commandments is the one who truly reveres Me. But only he who loves Me can keep My commandments, and the one who loves Me has only one commandment - that he love Me and My living Word which is the true everlasting life. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 4)
Only he who walks in the spirit will reach the light, the original source of life. His share will remain forever and keep increasing. (HHG Vol. 1, chap. 1)
7. ''Thus there is only one thing man needs to care about, namely, to seek God, the holy Father, at all times; not just in one's need, but also in proper love on all one's ways. And he who has found Him as the supreme treasure shall not turn his back on Him again, but remain with Him, otherwise he will always be aware of his helplessness already when he is only halfway back and will have to recognize through bitter experiences that he cannot achieve anything without Me.
8. "For if someone calls My name but has his back turned to Me, truly, he will not be heard until his heart and face are turned towards Me.
9. "But note this: Such a second return will always be put to a severe test, and only then will it become evident how serious the heart is about it - for the world will mightily rage around him - , and the only word that will be heard is that of the heart.
10. "Make sure you understand this and do not ever turn your back on Me, but let Me guide and lead you everywhere! Amen."(HHG vol. 1, chap. 160)
6. And Abedam answered: "If instead of exploring you had loved the One Who has loved you already from eternity, your heart would not have become silent and you would now have light and the Word within it. However, you only wanted to know - and behold, knowledge is for life what the vapor of decay is to the light. With this vapor you have extinguished life together with the light in the heart. That is why it became dark within you and your heart silent. 7. "Many on earth will still have the same experience. And those who will do as you did will find it hard to regain life and its light.
8. "If you want to live, let be your seeking of knowledge and instead fill your heart with love. Then, with the regaining of life, you will receive also a proper measure of light.
06] These now closer and more firmly tied together original spiritual, primeval substances and primeval elements start, in such an unfree condition, to feel more and more uncomfortable, become very active to free themselves, and in such world body it starts to get more fiery in especially the heavier parts. Through this fiery zeal of the pressed, originally free primeval substances and primeval elements, the more solid parts of such a new world body are torn, yes in many cases the inner becomes the outer and vice versa the outer the inner, and after many such battles, such a new world body will be placed in a more stable order, and the caught primeval thoughts and primeval ideas of God find another way to free themselves from the immense pressure.
07] And see, soon all sorts of plants and animals originate, and this goes on up to humans, where only then a great many of such primeval thoughts and primeval ideas of God find full redemption from their old judgment. Only then they recognise God as the primeval reason of all being and all life and return then as independent, most free beings - this means, if they have lived according to His recognised will - back to Him.
08] But in this pure, free and independent spiritual return on countless many and highly heterogeneous world bodies, lies the same big difference as in and between the world bodies themselves. The most perfect return from a world body to God is and remains only possible from this earth, because here every person in his soul and in his spirit can develop to completely resemble God, if he just wanted to; since he who strives for God here, shall come to God." (GGJ VII, chap. 17)
"7. But in this world, such knowledge is of no particular use to anyone in any case, since man rarely improves much in his heart through great knowledge, but rather worsens that much more usually. Because not seldom the erudite becomes proud and haughty, looking down from his imagined height upon his brethren with scorn, like a vulture upon sparrows and other small birds, as if these existed only for his catching and devouring of their tender flesh.
8. Seek ye therefore the kingdom of God and its righteousness in your heart before everything else, troubling yourselves little about anything else; because all these other things together with the wisdom of angels can be given you overnight. I trust that you have now fully understood Me!" (GGJ, vol. I, chap. 162)
"[...] for there is only life in the truth, and therefore, to search for the truth is the only blissful activity that warms the heart of man and will more and more awaken the divine spirit that lives in him, while in laziness, in the lie and the unwillingness to search for the divine truth there is not only physical death but it is especially the cause that the soul will more and more be lost in material things. By that he will not only cause an early physical death but he will also make himself incapable to progress in the life in the beyond and search for his only salvation there."
(GGJ Book 25, 26:12)
"God, the Eternal Truth, is pure love and thus also supreme wisdom, as which, He has created all the worlds and all humans, out of Himself. Being pure love Himself, He wants all men to love Him above everything and - since all men are His work - to love each other as everyone loves himself.... Without the right love, man will never find God, will never recognise Him and thus be unable to approach Him. Love alone shows men the sure road to Him." (Gr. Gospel of John, Vol. 6, Ch.138)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts