The solid building stones for My and your future spiritual dwelling are works - works performed on account of the love of God and your neighbour. They alone are lasting, give you calmness and peace, and shine as good examples for others who, from your good works, will recognize you as genuine and not as false prophets and teachers whose heart is not like that of a ravening wolf, but like that of a good-natured lamb and does not give forth hatred, anger, envy, jealousy or vengefulness, but only love, is spreading love and wants to reap also love. (The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 33)
 I said: “Look, this Earth and the whole visible sky with everything that it contains will disappear, but My words and My promises will eternally not disappear. I will also never leave your justified prayers unanswered. But in this time, the Kingdom of God needs power, and only those who will pull it to themselves with power will fully possess it. Therefore, a lot of inner and outer battles will be needed to completely attain it.
 But do not fear the enemies who can indeed kill the body of a person but they cannot harm the soul. If you want to fear someone, then fear God who can cast an evil soul into Hell. (GGJ Book 23, chap. 92)
 NOW I woke up, sat upright and said: “If you believe in Me and live and act from now on according to My teaching, you will do everything to Me which deserves My love, mercy and compassion. You still will have much to do in My name. If you will do everything what My Spirit in you will desire – out of love for Me and your neighbor – then by that you will indemnify everything what you have received by My love and mercy.
 Whatever good work you will do in My name for your poor fellowmen, spiritually and physically, this you will have done for Me.
 Out of love for Me you are now also taking with you the youngsters, who I have entrusted to you, and still a few poor people from here, who still will give you a lot of earthly expenses, trouble and worries. Look, this I also accept as if you have done it for Me, and also for that I will prepare for you the reward in the Heavens, and in this world you will suffer no harm.
 But if also you – because this has to be and has to happen in the world – would be afflicted by a number of trials and temptations, then suffer them with patience and do not be displeased, then they will be for your blessing, because the one I love, I also put to the test and I submit him to all kinds of trials. (GGJ Book 19, chap. 97)
2. THE EARTH: A TRAINING SCHOOL FOR
THE CHILDREN OF GOD
 Cyrenius however says to Me once again: “Lord, indeed I know now from Your own divine mouth why everything in the world is and happens the way it does, and I now know Your divinely wisest plans concerning the education of mankind in all times and all zones of the Earth; but at the same time I must nonetheless admit quite openly that, seen from a worldly viewpoint, this Pharisee basically has a lot going for him. There is truly from alpha to omega no world of love and truth, but instead a very terrible world full of hate and full of lies and falsehoods and injustice! But it could indeed be quite different! But things are so and will never be otherwise, and the Earth is damned to remain a house of misery, and its human children will constantly have to swelter on its surface! But it could surely be different!”
 I said: “Yes, yes, it could indeed be different, as it is different on countless many other planets; but then exactly this Earth would not be chosen for the cultivation of those people who are designated and called to become My children!
 Can true, powerful love ever become fully aware of itself among human beings who themselves are pure love? What object on which to practice patience, humility and meekness could be given to people filled with love from birth?
 If I had endowed every man's nature with the highest degree of perfection from birth, not requiring his own effort, what practice in life- and self-development would be thinkable for him?
 For what activity could such spirits finally be used? I tell you: The trees of the wood and the rocks of the mountains in the very most indispensable self-activity would be many times more
preferred than a person quite perfected in every respect right from birth on!
 Picture a man, fully developed physically and always enjoying a table richly laid with the most delicious foods and drinks so that he would never suffer from hunger or thirst. Moreover, he had a most magnificent living-room and besides the mental capacity to see, perceive, enjoy and communicate with everything and everyone in the minutest detail, both nearby and at a great distance, never encountering any difficulties whatsoever. Surely such a man would never leave his comfortable abode even for a moment.
 Kisjona who was almost completely confused from joy, asked Me: “O Lord and Master, how many of such spirits are actually living in Your Heavens?”
 I said to him: “O My dear friend, the number of such spirits in My Kingdom is endless, for what would a limited number be for an eternal, and, in His Spirit of love and wisdom, infinite God? Look on a clear night at the stars that are numberless for you – you already know what they are. Also on these, men are procreated and born. And out of them, also spirits are awakened for an eternal life and eternal activity. If you yourself will be like a perfected spirit in My Kingdom, you will see it all yourself, and because of that, happiness will nevermore have an end.
 I say to you: no eye has ever seen, no ear has heard and no sense organ has felt what is awaiting in Heaven for those who love God above all and keep His commandments.
 Although in man’s life, from his birth until the falling away of his body, he is afflicted with a lot of fatal incidents and all kinds of distress, but if he lives according to the known order of God, and by that receives in himself, already on this Earth, the clear awareness of life of what is waiting for him in the other, true life, he will suffer with all patience and perseverance all those ever so bitter trials that are only allowed to him to awaken the Spirit of God in his soul, and he will moreover be very joyful.
9. Say I: “Arise, friends; let each of you do what you can. I know best how things stand right now, but they shall not remain like that for long. But you three I shall endue with the power to so influence with properness your house in the world in the order of freedom as to not restrict the free will of the respective governing regents.
10. This is achieved by acting upon everyman’s cognition, but never restrictively or overbearingly; because a support will is, like a restricted one, a judged will. It is hell that grabs men by their will, dragging them into judgment and death! On our part the greatest respect is maintained for fullest freedom of will. Hence you too, where empowered, must act upon man’s cognition and not will. Regardless of how a man has developed his cognition, his will is and shall always remain what it is; so it must be, as demanded by My eternal order.
11. If a man has gained the right cognition then this will in any case guide the will, like a good rider his horse, and his will shall then begin to more and more demand what his cognition regards as true, good and therewith practicable. Wherewith the will and cognition became ever more amicable with one another until fully at one, which results in man’s perfection. The will is the life of the soul, whilst cognition lies in the eternally free spirit. When spirit and soul unite, the necessary freedom for eternal life of spiritual rebirth has been achieved, and man then lives in my kingdom, which is truth and eternal life.
12. Three signs attest to it: the Word, the insight and the will, and these three must became one as I am one as Father, Son and holy Spirit. The Father us the eternal word, substantially. The Son is the reception of the word and hence eternal wisdom itself. The Spirit or will or power then proceeds from both and is likewise completely at one with Father and Son, and that all in the one Being which, in Myself, stands before you teaching you.
13. Wherefore you have to take this seriously and grasp my unchangeable order, or you would do more harm than good to a person still living in the world. Every will compelled externally, let alone internally, is useless. Rome, like the pagans, has availed itself, of all sorts of coercive measures to restrict men’s’ will, but what has it achieved thereby? Imminent disintegration and universal contempt. Regardless of what they are now. (From Hell to Heaven vol. 2, chap. 254)
75. THE NECESSITY OF EARTHLY TRIALS
 I said: “Yes, yes, this is the very knot, which I after the explanation of the brain have discovered not only in you but in several of you, and therefore have asked you to ask.
 It goes without saying, that God, as the highest and purest love from eternity always unchanged, can never be in any way loveless, and that He will apply in the most enlivened manner all services and means available to Him, to cure any no matter how ill soul. However, He cannot take away the soul’s own characteristic self, but must leave it untouched and place the soul in such conditions, which she, if everything else is to no avail, can better her through a kind of humiliation!
 In the extreme case this road of course can become extremely cumbersome; however, nobody is guilty about this than the soul herself, who has become too obstinate and stubborn, and who of course became like that, because of her imperfectness of which I have told and explained to you before.
 But this is the full-strong, very own will of the soul; she wants it like this and always does, what she thinks is best! Now, in this case an omnipotent and most powerful counteraction is
of no use; because this would cause the soul the most unheard of tortures – for already the softest influence causes her the most inexpressible pain; just think what she has to endure with a too
 God in Himself is the highest fire of all fires and the strongest light of all light! But who can endure a fire if he himself is not fire and endure the highest light if he himself is not light?! There, look at the left brain which is still here! Do you see any fire therein or any light, shining only as bright as a little glow-worm in the night? What does it take until this brain becomes completely fire and the brightest light?
NEW REVELATION Excerpts