Kisjona who was almost completely confused from joy, asked Me: “O Lord and Master, how many of such spirits are actually living in Your Heavens?”
 I said to him: “O My dear friend, the number of such spirits in My Kingdom is endless, for what would a limited number be for an eternal, and, in His Spirit of love and wisdom, infinite God? Look on a clear night at the stars that are numberless for you – you already know what they are. Also on these, men are procreated and born. And out of them, also spirits are awakened for an eternal life and eternal activity. If you yourself will be like a perfected spirit in My Kingdom, you will see it all yourself, and because of that, happiness will nevermore have an end.
 I say to you: no eye has ever seen, no ear has heard and no sense organ has felt what is awaiting in Heaven for those who love God above all and keep His commandments.
 Although in man’s life, from his birth until the falling away of his body, he is afflicted with a lot of fatal incidents and all kinds of distress, but if he lives according to the known order of God, and by that receives in himself, already on this Earth, the clear awareness of life of what is waiting for him in the other, true life, he will suffer with all patience and perseverance all those ever so bitter trials that are only allowed to him to awaken the Spirit of God in his soul, and he will moreover be very joyful.
9. Say I: “Arise, friends; let each of you do what you can. I know best how things stand right now, but they shall not remain like that for long. But you three I shall endue with the power to so influence with properness your house in the world in the order of freedom as to not restrict the free will of the respective governing regents.
10. This is achieved by acting upon everyman’s cognition, but never restrictively or overbearingly; because a support will is, like a restricted one, a judged will. It is hell that grabs men by their will, dragging them into judgment and death! On our part the greatest respect is maintained for fullest freedom of will. Hence you too, where empowered, must act upon man’s cognition and not will. Regardless of how a man has developed his cognition, his will is and shall always remain what it is; so it must be, as demanded by My eternal order.
11. If a man has gained the right cognition then this will in any case guide the will, like a good rider his horse, and his will shall then begin to more and more demand what his cognition regards as true, good and therewith practicable. Wherewith the will and cognition became ever more amicable with one another until fully at one, which results in man’s perfection. The will is the life of the soul, whilst cognition lies in the eternally free spirit. When spirit and soul unite, the necessary freedom for eternal life of spiritual rebirth has been achieved, and man then lives in my kingdom, which is truth and eternal life.
12. Three signs attest to it: the Word, the insight and the will, and these three must became one as I am one as Father, Son and holy Spirit. The Father us the eternal word, substantially. The Son is the reception of the word and hence eternal wisdom itself. The Spirit or will or power then proceeds from both and is likewise completely at one with Father and Son, and that all in the one Being which, in Myself, stands before you teaching you.
13. Wherefore you have to take this seriously and grasp my unchangeable order, or you would do more harm than good to a person still living in the world. Every will compelled externally, let alone internally, is useless. Rome, like the pagans, has availed itself, of all sorts of coercive measures to restrict men’s’ will, but what has it achieved thereby? Imminent disintegration and universal contempt. Regardless of what they are now. (From Hell to Heaven vol. 2, chap. 254)
75. THE NECESSITY OF EARTHLY TRIALS
 I said: “Yes, yes, this is the very knot, which I after the explanation of the brain have discovered not only in you but in several of you, and therefore have asked you to ask.
 It goes without saying, that God, as the highest and purest love from eternity always unchanged, can never be in any way loveless, and that He will apply in the most enlivened manner all services and means available to Him, to cure any no matter how ill soul. However, He cannot take away the soul’s own characteristic self, but must leave it untouched and place the soul in such conditions, which she, if everything else is to no avail, can better her through a kind of humiliation!
 In the extreme case this road of course can become extremely cumbersome; however, nobody is guilty about this than the soul herself, who has become too obstinate and stubborn, and who of course became like that, because of her imperfectness of which I have told and explained to you before.
 But this is the full-strong, very own will of the soul; she wants it like this and always does, what she thinks is best! Now, in this case an omnipotent and most powerful counteraction is
of no use; because this would cause the soul the most unheard of tortures – for already the softest influence causes her the most inexpressible pain; just think what she has to endure with a too
 God in Himself is the highest fire of all fires and the strongest light of all light! But who can endure a fire if he himself is not fire and endure the highest light if he himself is not light?! There, look at the left brain which is still here! Do you see any fire therein or any light, shining only as bright as a little glow-worm in the night? What does it take until this brain becomes completely fire and the brightest light?
NEW REVELATION Excerpts