8. "For it is by far not sufficient for life for someone to merely know, believe and then say: There is a God.' Truly, this is not difficult.
9. "But it is far more difficult and far more significant to love above all a God Whom one does not see.
10. "Hence, whoever wants to love God, must not only know and believe that He exists, but he must truly recognize God within himself; and once he recognizes God more and more through his diligent searching for Him in His works he will have to love Him more and more, for he will recognize more and more clearly that God is in Himself the supreme and purest, that is, the most unselfish love and the supreme and most holy wisdom in person!
11. 'Thus the true cognition of God is the reason for our love for Him; so let it be everyone's foremost business to recognize God so as to love Him above all.
12. 'This is then eternal life, that we recognize God and then love Him above all; for we came forth from the love of the exceedingly good and most holy Father and can therefore return to Him only through love.
13. "Heed this in addition to these words of God out of my mouth to your heart, namely, that there are two roads leading to the Father: One is called the true, zealous recognition of good; but the other is called 'love'!
Lord's teaching as a tree of life
"You My Jonael however, see to it that My teaching takes root here and then bears much fruit, just as a new tree of life bears much and good fruit!..." (GGJ 1, 82:6)
“THEREFORE, try to teach men the whole truth that you know, then you will well fertilize the spiritual field of faith, and there from the seed of God’s Word it will soon easily take firm root, and the germinating stem will develop itself as a true, strong tree of life.
 Any person should possess only truth and light in himself if ever he wants to clear the way for himself to the life of the godly Spirit in him, for every shadow in the soul can bring him on wrong paths on which he further will difficultly find his way.
 But when you will proclaim the gospel to the people, then free them first from the destructive multiple superstitions. Then after that they soon will notice the great blessings of God’s Word and will become your friends.
 Nothing will be considered with greater love and blessings by the Lord and all the angels of the Heavens than the general, true love and friendship among the people. But this can only exist when the people will deal with each other in all truth and in the clearest light from God, because the purest truth satisfies the heart and makes it gentle and humble, and therefore kind and helpful in loving zeal, mild and merciful to everyone.
 Take these words well at heart and act accordingly, then you will spread many blessings among the people, and the mercy of the Lord will become alive in you.” (GGJ Book 19 , chap.94)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts