I said: “I told you that man‘s open soul – making it possible for him to make things purely artistic – can also be wrongly directed. If the soul is capable to receive impressions, he can form them as he likes. But a purely animal-like human being will never be able to make an ideal work of art. Also the possibility to receive bad things depends on the openness of the soul. And from the moment that a sinner, who up to then threw himself with his bad love into all sensualities but took the courage by his will to destroy his bad love, can in the same measure come into the true love and be active. If this were not so, there would not be sudden repentances which you yourselves have seen in life while you were with Me, because what matters is always the power of love, whether it is bad or good. Its true nature will be immediately recognized from its works.
 This is why no one should condemn or scold his brother who is still imprisoned in bad love and who does bad works by its power, but rather feel only compassion for him and try to move him towards repentance through personal, righteous love, because the one who despises him does not know whether I will not send a strong stimulation of will to sustain him by which the one, who was apparently lost, would very quickly change his bad love into good love and will then stand before Me spiritually more justified than even the one who scold him.
 Would I make such great effort for the lost son if I did not know how big and all compassing his love is, that is now directed wrongly but that can again be directed towards Me? Only for the fact that this turnaround can for every fallen spirit or human being happen in an instant is why the Father does not curse His sons but rather pity them, invites them with love and even searches for them so that they can find the way to the House of the Father.
 You can easily realize the measure of love and patience that is needed for that when you look at the enormous magnitude of the evils and immorality in the world that reached its peak precisely in this land, so that the divine love, as counterweight and stronger power, devours all that evilness and destroys it in itself. A little power cannot handle a stronger one in itself, at least not spiritually, but only a stronger one can embrace the weaker one and can finally lose it in itself without damage, and this is what happens.
1. “You certainly said plenty about the licensing of regents through grace, but you omitted to say that there are bad nations not made bad by the politics of bad regents, but who became worse than bad through themselves. This I could well demonstrate to you through countless examples and later shall also do. […]
2. “You say: ‘Peoples and nations cannot be blamed it they become evil, as it is the fault of bad schooling and upbringing; and that they are bad because of bad, selfish and domineering regents, and that these bad regents in turn are God’s fault! Oh, I don’t wish to deny that there are bad regents, and that no nation has ever been ruined by them!
3. “But neither shall you be able to say that the most righteous Deity has never punished a bad regent! Go through the history of the human race from the beginning, and it will show that thousands of regents were most severely punished for bad leadership of their entrusted subjects.
4. “Notwithstanding this, experience at all terrestrial times has shown that in general, the people were better and more manageable under tyrants than under good and gentle regents. Wherefore also the Deity usually puts bad regents over nations, so that the people, after becoming evil, should have a rod over them. They are to therewith done a true repentance sackcloth and reform, whereupon the Deity will without fail give them better regents, and always did so.” (From Hell to Heaven vol. 1, chap. 24)
15. "So, dear brothers, let us introduce quite a different royal rule. In this kingdom the king will be a guide and teacher to his brothers, by no means a lord and ruler.
16. "Such a king will be according to God's order and will have no need of worldly might, but the might and power of divine love, wisdom and order will dwell in his spirit, and out of the spirit he will be able to easily and mightily lead his brothers into all that is good and true. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 201)
(Joseph to Cyrenius:) But one thing you should not have done after that as you did.
And this one thing is that you had the torn corpses buried in the public place.
Of course you did this from a politically correct point of view in order to keep others from similar attempts by such an example, but that is a very short-lived expedient! See, nothing in the world has a shorter life than horror, fear and sadness!
Hence an expedient which awakens these three emotions is no more justified than the by it awakened emotions themselves. When any man has shaken off these three emblems of judgment by means of his free spirit, he then becomes angry and thereupon attacks the cruel judge with redoubled fury.
Do you therefore always lead the people with the love that lasts forever, and seek to hide such expedient, but for all that horrifying examples from the people, and you will constantly enjoy the people's love.
'I tell you: A drop of compassion at every opportunity is better than a whole palace full of the best intentioned but very strict justice! For compassion betters the enemy as well as the friend, while the best intentioned but very strict justice makes the just one proud and overbearing, and the one guilty and so judged is filled with wrath and thinks only of how he may revenge himself against the one that is just.
What you have now done cannot be made undone any more, but in the future remember this rule. It is better than gold, yes, better than purest gold.'
Here Cyrenius again fell about Joseph's neck and thanked him for this teaching like a son his father. (The Childhood of Jesus, chap. 138)
 THEN Simon Judah said: “Yes, Lord and Master, there are still a few things which are not completely straight in my mind. But I think by myself: since that which seemed most uneven to me became straight very easily, in time the less uneven lines of my mind will become completely straight by itself.”
 I said: “Then bring forward what still seems somewhat uneven to you.”
 Simon Judah said: “Lord, this I want to do, but not so gladly, because with that I will show the other disciples that I am maybe in every respect dumber than they are. But since You wish it, I also will speak and humble myself before all my companions.
 Look, on the occasion that You taught us and the people about the love for God and the neighbor, You also indicated that we even should love our arch enemies and bless those who curse us, do good to those who treat us badly, and to the one who slaps us we should turn our other cheek instead of slapping him in return.
 I perceive that by this way of acting, the neighborly love that is taught by You, and Your advice to put it into practice, will assume its true heavenly form. For if we human beings have to do all that – namely to wish and will for others which under the same circumstances they also will do for us – then it is of course also completely justified to even love our enemies, pray for those who curse us and do good to those who treat us badly. But there are still a few things that are uneven to me. And this because in these cases self defense is completely set aside. We can apply this to people who are not going too far in their evilness against other people, but regarding people who stubbornly became true arch devils to their fellowmen, there should be a little exception in Your divine teaching.
"3. Say I, 'He who ventures forth into the creation feeling and perceiving what he owes his Creator as warmly as you do, already has shown Me the best and most pleasing gratitude.
4. Stay with such feelings and perceptions and do not close off your heart towards your poorer brethren even if they had once been your enemy, and you shall once merit a great grace from the heavens! When seeing all kinds of sinners, neither judge nor condemn them; for, understand Me well, it mostly is not them who sin but the spirit that drives them. You yourself are not able to say what spirit drives them. There are many who in their piousness can become haughty, wanting to then look down from their imagined virtue-heights upon sinners with contempt and revulsion, wherewith they then unconsciously turn into greater sinners than those whom they despise. There then comes a spirit who drives such people towards some sin and the proud virtue-hero discovers on himself that he is not a god for a long time yet, but just a very ordinary, weak human.
5. Such person then becomes humble again and repents, something for which previously he as a virtue-hero deemed himself too exalted!
Eternal punishment, death and fire, wrath of God, the worm that never dies
"In Lorber's work 'From Hell to Heaven', a spirit in the beyond says this to the Lord: "There is one thing I still need for my heart to be completely at rest, namely, enlightenment concerning the concept of a so-called eternal punishment, occurring in almost all Christian sects. Is there such a thing, or is there not? For if man is to receive an eternal reward for the earthly minutes he conducts himself properly, it stands to reason that there must also be an eternal punishment for a time of bad conduct. I find this assumption quite logical."
The Lord replies: "You do, but not I. Since I Myself am eternal life, I can certainly never have created a being for eternal death! A so-called punishment, wherever it may occur, can therefore always only be a means for the attainment of one main, fundamental goal (i.e. the blissful perfection of the beings), but not ever of an, as it were, hostile anti-goal."
Says the one thus instructed: "Yes, O Lord, I do understand this now. But in Scripture, in words coming from Your own holy mouth, it is only too clearly indicated that there is an 'eternal fire which never goes out', and a 'worm that never dies'! Indeed, it is written: 'Away with you, who are accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his servants!' - O Lord, I know many texts which vividly portray hell and its eternal fire. Yet, if there is no eternal punishment, I absolutely fail to see how an eternal fire which never goes out and a work that never dies can be mentioned in scripture."
Says the Lord: "My dear friend! It is true that an eternal death is mentioned, which is like an everlasting judgment, and this judgment is caused by My eternal, immutable order. The latter is the so-called fire of wrath, or rather fire of zeal, of My will which, of course, must remain forever unchangeable, since otherwise all creation would suddenly come to an end.
SUPPLEMENT – Household of God Book 1 (final)
"Behold, I will call them all by their name: H1 L V1 T S S A A S S." Chap.3, 12.
But in order that your in purely spiritual things still considerably ignorant heart shall no longer send out the tiresome intellect as a scout into the precinct of spiritual mystery like a blind hunter who has never as yet brought home any plump game, but Concerning these ten letters which have not been understood so far, the salvation of the sun and the moon does not depend on it and the stars continue in their paths without letting themselves be confounded through this lack of understanding. You all know that for life eternal only one thing is needed, and he who concentrates on that and strives after it has chosen the best part for the spirit, - everything else comes as a free gift when the time is right. Actually every one of you could have had this little secret revealed already long ago if he had earnestly and full of faith turned to Me in his heart. Instead you have often pondered on this with your intellect rather than with your heart and that is the reason why you still do not understand this easy secret, simply because such things are not given to the intellect, but only to the heart and spirit. But in order that your in purely spiritual things still considerably ignorant heart shall no longer send out the tiresome intellect as a scout into the precinct of spiritual mystery like a blind hunter who has never as yet brought home any plump game, but instead only some half-decayed carcass, I will now explain to you who the friends symbolically denoted by these ten letters are. So listen and comprehend it well.
 I said: “You can leave out this too great awe for Me, and grow instead of that, into the right and true love for Me, for it means much more and it is greater to love God above all than to fear Him above all. An exaggerated fear for God drives man ever further away from God and is finally the bad seed out of which in due time will grow paganism with the whole pagan service of idols, superstition and finally complete disbelief.
 But with full love, man comes ever closer to God, he trusts Him more and more and longs for Him, and thus he is more and more filled with the Spirit of God, because the constantly increasing and trusting love for God is the true and living Spirit of God in man and the spirit of the eternal life in the soul. Therefore, a sinner who repents out of love for God is closer to Him and is more dear to Him than 99 very God-fearing persons who never sinned against a law, and thus, being righteous, never needed to do penance.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts