I said: “I told you that man‘s open soul – making it possible for him to make things purely artistic – can also be wrongly directed. If the soul is capable to receive impressions, he can form them as he likes. But a purely animal-like human being will never be able to make an ideal work of art. Also the possibility to receive bad things depends on the openness of the soul. And from the moment that a sinner, who up to then threw himself with his bad love into all sensualities but took the courage by his will to destroy his bad love, can in the same measure come into the true love and be active. If this were not so, there would not be sudden repentances which you yourselves have seen in life while you were with Me, because what matters is always the power of love, whether it is bad or good. Its true nature will be immediately recognized from its works.
 This is why no one should condemn or scold his brother who is still imprisoned in bad love and who does bad works by its power, but rather feel only compassion for him and try to move him towards repentance through personal, righteous love, because the one who despises him does not know whether I will not send a strong stimulation of will to sustain him by which the one, who was apparently lost, would very quickly change his bad love into good love and will then stand before Me spiritually more justified than even the one who scold him.
 Would I make such great effort for the lost son if I did not know how big and all compassing his love is, that is now directed wrongly but that can again be directed towards Me? Only for the fact that this turnaround can for every fallen spirit or human being happen in an instant is why the Father does not curse His sons but rather pity them, invites them with love and even searches for them so that they can find the way to the House of the Father.
 You can easily realize the measure of love and patience that is needed for that when you look at the enormous magnitude of the evils and immorality in the world that reached its peak precisely in this land, so that the divine love, as counterweight and stronger power, devours all that evilness and destroys it in itself. A little power cannot handle a stronger one in itself, at least not spiritually, but only a stronger one can embrace the weaker one and can finally lose it in itself without damage, and this is what happens.
 For what concerns the Greeks and also the Romans, when those people will excessively use the spiritual qualities which they received, using them for their good life and stimulation of their sensuality, they will go to ruin as well. Admonitions at the right time will not lack, but when they will not care about them, such ulcer on the body will have to be burned away and often cut away
in great pain so that the body can be preserved.
 But I can tell you that the nations have up to now not found the stability in them to remain constantly pure in themselves. That stability can only be reached after slow discipline and difficult education.
 However, I, Your teacher, came to the Earth to show them the best ways. And because I am the teacher and the sage of all worlds, the goal will certainly be reached, although along ways that a carnal human being will interpret incorrectly, but for someone who is already spiritually awakened in the flesh and for a purely spiritual person it will be easily understood.” (GGJ Book 25, chap. 51)
11. "I tell you: If man knew how close he often is to supreme happiness, he would leave everything and follow it. Yet it is also good that he does not know; for if he did he would become indolent and fail to cultivate his own ground.
12. “Therefore, stay here and cultivate your ground. This does not depend on the length of time; sometimes it depends on just one minute. When during this minute the seed falls into the soil it soon germinates and the quickly developed sprout then spreads its new shoots in the light of the day.
13. "I am a greatly experienced sower and know the right time for sowing the seed into the soil. Let this seed sprout in good time and further its growth with the warmth of your heart. Truly, it will not bring forth ordinary fruit on its fast-grown branches.
14. "So stay here and take good note of these words." (HHG vol. 1, chap. 162)
23. "Verily, verily, I tell you, I am the sole true Father, and you all are My children if you recognize Me as your Father!
24. "But to him who does not recognize Me as his Father - and that wholly in the heart - I shall be what I am to the stone, namely, an eternally judging God and Creator.
25. "My strength, might and power are endless - thus speaks God for Himself -, who will and would oppose Me?
26. "But the Father hugs His children, hiding from their fearful eyes the almighty God, so that all may seize Him in their hearts and follow His true fatherly call.
27. "Behold, I Myself am the Father and am calling you to follow Me!
28. "So do not tarry, you My little children, and follow Me, for I am truly the holy and most loving Father of you all!
29. "Do listen, and follow Me! Amen, Amen, Amen." (HHG vol. 1, chap. 51)
32. "For brothers shall not judge one another- save with love, patience, meekness and mercy.
33. "When brothers will begin to pass judgement on one another, then also I shall stand up as a Judge and shall judge them towards eternal death! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 155)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts