Moral values are most often preached in the so-called civilized and more educated world, where especially the Christian religion, under different denominational sects is common. We see how it, in political terms, favourably serves the power hungry authorities, in either worldly or in spiritual things.
2] The people are taught a terrible knowledge of God; not because they recognize and love the ‘Same’ [God], but only because they view Him as the inexorable tyrant of all tyrants whom they should fear immensely. And so the Deity is preached only as a hostage who should bear fruit, while all other hostages have already become fruitless.
3] Instead of announcing the Deity as the highest solace to the people, the Same is presented to them as ‘Someone’ that has nothing better to do, than to condemn each minute billions of morally ruined and disobedient children forever into the eternal sea of fire 1.
4] And so, look around a little. Look at all the countless dungeons that are all crammed with all kinds of moral criminals. And look at how, from minute to minute, these dungeons are continuously increasing by vast numbers, so that, if these dungeons were united in one place [and this increase of numbers continued at the same pace], you would think that in a few years the entire generation of the earth would have to get up and march in there.
5] Let us ask, what happens to people who are captured there? Look a little over here towards the morning. See, a number of deathly pale multitudes are already standing there; they are surrounded by all kinds of armed people and poisonous judges; and see further over there a number of murderous instruments with which these unfortunates are executed. Over there you see burning pyres, gallows, scaffolds and all sorts of other fatal instruments. See, that is the last penitentiary for all such moral criminals!
The importance of knowing evil
It is difficult to fight an enemy that you see and know; how much more difficult would it be to fight an enemy that you neither see nor know? That is why it is necessary to explore such an enemy, so that you know how to deal with him in order to be victorious in the forthcoming battle. That is why it is of great importance for the eternal life of the spirit to know Heaven and Hell thoroughly.
It is not the purpose of angelic spirits and of human beings to cleanse and care for Heaven, but only that which was, from time immemorial, unclean. That is why it is much more important to know the place of filth more thoroughly than the place of cleanliness. Only the place of filth must be cleansed; when it is clean, Heaven will make its appearance on its own.
It would be absolutely foolish if you were to ask someone constantly to point out and praise only his good characteristics, and never to think about his bad characteristics, nor to exercise self‑criticism. Goodness does not require praise, because it stands out by itself. But it is absolutely necessary that every human being go after his evil thoughts and desires, and work to eliminate them. It is much better if you say, “Lord, be lenient and merciful with me, a miserable sinner!” than to say, “Lord, I thank Thee that I am not like other people, such as the customs officials and all the other sinners!”
Judge for yourself which is the more important of the two: to know the ground you walk on, or to know the firmament on which no one has yet hurt himself. The ground carries us; therefore you must know how firm it is, whether there be chasms, and how you may avoid them. Whosoever wants to avoid evil must know it first; otherwise, he remains an immature child. That is why it is very important to explore evil thoroughly, so that each may easily recognize it within himself.
4. Then Emmanuel said to Seth and all the others the following: "Seth, behold, I purify you all because of the truth of your words. But your truth is naked as you are before Me. Therefore, clothe your hearts with free love for Me that you may become alive! For I can give you everything, except the free love of your hearts for Me. This I cannot give to anyone. And if I did this, what would your love be worth?
5. "I tell you, it would be nothing but an alien impulse compelling you against your will to love and, thus, worship Me.
6. "I created you as free humans and children and endowed each one with his own share of love which produces the life within you. You have to seize Me with this your own free love, only then will you take hold of the life within you.
7. "I have given everyone a fair share just as a living germ originating in love has been laid into every grain of seed. When the seed is planted in the earth the dew of love gathers around it. This dew destroys the flesh enclosing the living germ and this becomes free. Once the germ is free it begins avidly to absorb the surrounding dew of love and life, keeps growing and soon forcefully breaks through the soil and freely rises upwards striving after the light of the sun. In such freedom it grows stronger and, finally, from the almost invisible little germ there develops a mightily strong tree full of life throughout and thus full of a thousand fold fruit. And all the life within it is a life characteristic of this tree bringing forth its kind a thousand fold.
8. "Now ask yourselves whether this is not the case with your own free love that is a true germ of eternal life in your flesh which latter is equivalent to the matter of the grain of seed.
9. "My Word and My love for you is the love-dew and does with you as does the dew with the grain of seed in the soil. So absorb My Word into your being that it may destroy your worldliness and then truly free your love, which is the true everlasting life. Only in this free life will you become useful fruit trees and be able to perform life's duties towards life. But now your sole task consists in becoming alive and free in the true love for Me. Only thereby will you become truly alive in Me and through Me, your true, eternal, holy Father. Amen. (HHG vol 1, chap. 142)
 I said: “But he also has a free will, and therefore, he can also stay or go, how and when he wants. And you have seen that I even allowed the devils, according to their will, to move into the swine. And so, I also allow this man, who among you is a devil, to stay or to go, because as far as I am concerned, every human being and spirit is completely free. But by his actions, everyone takes also care of his own reward. If one wants to become an angel or a devil, is free to everyone. (GGJ Book 19, chap.23)
1. “Behold, I am omnipotent, and whatever I think must happen at once, if I will it. Were I to desire a million people in front of Me, they would be here instantly. They would even speak and act wisely and look like the most beautiful Seraphim. They would even embrace you in all love and eagerly serve you – and yet they would be completely dead within themselves, because whatever they did or said I would be doing Myself. For there could be no life in them other than what I wanted for a judged duration. If I then no longer wanted these make-believe life-beings, they would at once be gone.
 THEN Agricola said: “Lord and Master. I have engraved now Your extremely true, holy words deep in my heart, and will act accordingly as much as possible, but still I do ask You if the death penalty should be abolished in all circumstances?”
 I said: “Oh friend, I know indeed what you want to tell Me now. Look, you have heard from one of My disciples that I Myself 1 year ago in the vicinity of Caesarea Philippi at the lake of Galilee have applied a sort of summary justice on a few very evil servants of the law who were tracing Me up, and that is why you have asked Me this question.
 Yes, I tell you: if you can see from a criminal, just as I can, that he as human being in the body is already a perfect devil – just as Moses was also able to see that by My Spirit – then you can sentence him to the death penalty at once. But if you cannot see that, like I and Moses, then you must not be too quick with the death sentence.
 I have of course the right from eternity to – what concerns the body – kill the whole human race, and so I am always executioner of all material created beings in the whole eternal infinity, but what I kill as matter, I make alive spiritually forever.
 As soon as you can do that also, you can kill no matter who at the right moment. But since you cannot do that, you also should not kill, except in case of extreme necessity. For instance in a defensive war or in a by God ordered punitive war against incorrigible wicked nations, or also in case of self-defense against an evil killer or robber. In all other cases you may not kill or let kill as long as you do not have My full light in you. Did you well understand this?” […]
8. ABOUT THE MEASURE OF GOOD AND EVIL
 HOWEVER, a certain measure was determined by Me in this world for everyone for what is good and true as well as for what is evil and false.
 If a good person has completely reached that measure by his zeal, then all further temptations will also cease, and then he will pass into the full light from the Heavens from one level of life’s completion to a still higher level, and so forth unto infinity.
 But when an evil person has made his evil measure full, then all further admonitions will also cease, and then he sinks from that moment on ever deeper away into an ever darker night and harder judgment of his already dead life and existence, and by Me he will not be considered differently than a stone to which no life but only the judgment and the eternal compulsion of My will is visible, which the elders have called ‘the wrath of God’.
 However, how much time a very hard stone will need before it will somehow become softer and become a kind of soil that will still remain unfertile for a long time, that is a question that even the most perfected angel who lives in the highest heavenly light cannot answer, for only the Father knows that, who is in Me as I also am in Him.
 But when too many people will have reached the full measure of their evil, then the time of their unpunished evil actions will be shortened by Me for the sake of the still few good ones and chosen ones, and then their own judgment and their death will devour them before the eyes of the few righteous ones, just like it was the case at the time of Noah, and of Abraham and Lot, and also partially at the time of Joshua, and as it still will be repeatedly the case from now on.
 The beginning of that will soon be experienced by the Jews, as well as later by other kingdoms with their rulers and nations. And in not completely 2,000 years there will again be a very big and general judgment, leading to salvation of the good ones and to ruin of the worldly great ones and the complete loveless people.
 How that judgment will look like and what it will imply, that I have revealed already several times to all My disciples who are present here with Me, and after Me they will proclaim it to the nations of the Earth. Happy the one who will take it at heart and who will arrange his life accordingly, so that he will not be taken by the judgment. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 98)
"7[…] Behold, there always are a thousand times more angels among mankind than you see here, acting upon the inner feelings and senses of men, so that man is not consciously coerced thereby and can without harm to his free will accept such thought, desires and drives as his own, and follow them! But what happens?!
8. Men's secret thoughts indeed are good, they have good desires and make praiseworthy resolutions; but when it comes to action, they look to the world and its goods and the deceptive needs of their flesh, and do and act with commensurate badness and selfishness!
9. Let Me bring thousands of sheer miscreants before you and ask them whether they don't know that they are doing evil, - and they shall all tell you that they know that! But if you ask them why they do evil then many shall tell you, ‘Because it gives us pleasure!’, and others shall say, ‘We would do good indeed, but since others do evil we do it too!’ And still others shall say, ‘We recognise the good indeed but are not able to carry it out, for our nature resists it, and we have to hate him who offends us!’
10. Behold, such answers and more you shall meet with, and from that you are certain to see only too quickly that even the most notorious miscreants are not without the knowledge of the good and true, yet still do the evil!" (GGJ I, chap. 76)
"It is precisely out of love that I transform all the evil that human beings do to one another into something good. Out of love I do not judge, do not fling any anathema or thunderbolt between quarreling people. They create their own evil, and My concern is only to let the comforting word from a better world flow into the heart of the oppressed.
That which on the surface is undeserved suffering is often, as in illnesses, a necessary medicine where, generally speaking, the most bitter medicines are the most effective. Not that I send them, for I could help. But I do not do it because My views and My purpose concerning the human souls differ from those existing in the imagination of the oppressed human child.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts