05] In the depth of My Divinity I'm a man and a woman at the same time; however, not in the manner as you understand it but like that:
06] As a man I am the eternal love itself, the free life itself and all the power and energy itself, therefore in every man, as the fullest image of My love, genuine love expresses itself, of which the vain woman’s chest is never ever capable of.
07] In such My male love-image the man is strong like Me, and mightier in his chest than all women are with their loose chests, which can offer suckle-milk to the child's flesh, but cannot provide the spirit with the inner life-milk, because the love of the high, strong man does not dwell in her chest, although it could be indwelling, if the woman out of herself was not so vain-foolish!
08] This is how I as man has been set up since eternity out of Myself; you can understand this;
09] But since I also am home in the woman, I also must have the woman fully in Me - certainly; listen, how otherwise could I have created a woman?!
10] How this is possible, I want to explain to you wisely at once; because in woman lies cunningness and wit; also buried in her is a keen sense and shrewdness; the woman also does not speak openly and always tries to conceal her light and heart, therefore also he builds loosely who entrusts himself to the chest of women.
11] Thus I can also not speak as clearly from My woman-sphere as from My man-sphere, since the female part originates from the love-light out of Me and as the wisdom, although not in itself, but nevertheless is equal to the radiation of light, which emanates from the primordial source of light.
05] And Henoch said to Muthael "Muthael, you seem to suffer from a massive self-conceit because the Lord has spoken a few things to you about women-love!?
06] Behold, if you were either a frivolous, foolish blind woman, who only knows its desires of the flesh best and who all the times cares only for its satisfaction, I wouldn’t be burdened by your measured stupidity!
07] For this is also the notion of the Lord! He takes the woman who is able and who only wants to love Him alone without any attachment to the world, and then carries her on His arms and hands and fingers to her happiest destiny!
08] But a woman, who mainly finds pleasure in worldly stupidities where something sensual-pleasing is showing, the Lord let her go like the animals of the forests, and does not care about her, except to give her the sensual life of the body like to the game of the forests,
09] for which reason a degenerated woman cannot that easily be helped anymore and can easily pass over into all kind of fornication and whoredom, of which we have many examples in the midnight region and know quite well how a woman who only once has put the Lord aside because of worldly joy, can hardly be saved from utter demise other than a miracle! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 102)
 The donkey was tethered when they found the disciples, and was still the property of a man in the world. What does that want to say? Such is the bounded simplicity, humility, and love, which is still bound by the world, or the spirit in man, which has not yet been made free, though he is completely turned to the Lord in his humble and loving nature, and thus his whole destiny in and for the Lord. But when the Lord sees such a spirit, He immediately sends His servants to set him free and lead him to the Lord, and the world soon loses all apparent right and power to Him to whom the Lord speaks: "I need him!"
 Why is it a mare and not a male donkey? - Because the woman here more sharply describes the deepest humility and the fruitful love than the little male donkey!
(Explanation of Scriptures, chap. 15)
2. Thus, these patriarchs, well aware of this, all strove for it zealously, indeed, their sole concern was the winning of My love and of the grace connected with it, the striving for it being the only school and chosen task of their earthly life. Wherefore their children at the age between six and ten years were wiser and immeasurably more sensible than in this darkest, truly most abominable Time of all times are the greatest scholars, who now hardly know more than at that time the infants at their mothers' breast knew.
3. For at that time mother's milk seldom contained, even in a material sense, more than do the greatest moth-riddled libraries of the scholars of this so-called Age of Enlightenment.
4. And what does mother's milk now contain? - I would rather not say! Oh, what a difference there exists between the woman of that time and the woman of these days!
5. I tell you, among seven thousand there is hardly one who might not, owing to her vanity and love of finery, sometimes mark My words - within a second! - commit by a hundred deadly sins.
6. For, what is now their accursed mode of dressing like, particularly in public places?
7. I do not want to go into details. But this much I tell you, that in the city of Enoch, even in its latter days of utmost depravity, the worst whores dressed with greater modesty, keeping the most private parts of their bodies better covered up than is now a woman of great modesty!
8. When at that time such a whore had an affair with a man, she was even at this moment of surrender veiled and covered up, so much so that the lustful man saw nothing of her but that for which he came to her.
9. But nowadays even a ten-year-old female child is aware of her physical charms and keeps gazing into a confounded mirror. And once she is grown up and fully developed she would go almost half naked, if only it were the fashion and the local authorities allowed it.
10. However, what she does not dare do openly, she does in her heart and just plans and schemes to inflame and incite all men.
11. In truth, in very truth, say I, a woman in this time is worse than a hundred thousand of the worst devils from the lowest hell. Those at least flee before My name; but such a woman only laughs at Me and My name and does not bend her knees before Me, let alone before My name, before which all the heavens, all worlds and all hells must bend their knees in reverence.
1. Say I: “Yes, you My most beloved Helena, I am quite aware of your loving Me mightily above everything, which is My greatest joy! But on account of these other guests I say unto you: he who comes first, grinds first! These shall indeed get their turn later – they shall not be left out. But you must speak first, because you were with Me and because you love Me so much! Besides, you had taken part in the fight in Vienna and lost your physical life – which was very unpleasant for you at the time. And you must speak on the matter that gripped you so much. So pluck up the right courage and speak as it comes, off the cuff! I shall know how the pick the best out of it.”
2. Says Helena: “Oh dear, oh dear! Oh my Lord Jesus! Once You desire something, it must happen even if heaven and Earth shall pass. But I’m going to catch You out anyway! I just remembered how the apostle Paul, whom You placed the words in his mouth, taught that no woman must speak at an official assembly, but only the men. How should I then dare to also speak in this exalted and exclusively male company? You only wanted to test me because You knew me to be a chatterbox. But Helena who loves You so exceedingly has become a little smarter and won’t be taken in by it. Oh my dear little trap, be nicely quiet and don’t say much, or Paul will dress you down today!”
3. Paul smiles at Helena’s humorous excuse.
4. But I say: “My dearest Helena, you think of course that I could not catch you here! But I have actually caught you already and you won’t get away, and shall even have to speak in accordance with Paul’s express commandment; and even more on account of My commandment, which is unavoidable and stands over the Pauline one. Behold, in one of Paul’s epistles to the Romans he commended a certain Phoebe who was in My service at the Cenchrean community, also Priscilla for similar reasons, greeting a certain Mary who likewise had much work to do in My name, as well as Tryphena and Tryphosa, and his beloved Persis, who had worked much in word and deed in My name.
5. “Behold now, My dear Helena, such women Paul did not gag in their communities, but only those who wanted a seat and voice in the community from haughtiness, wanting to speak without having My spirit or understanding it, as if they knew what those born-again out of My Spirit knew! But where a woman was filled with My Spirit, this being the same in man and woman, there she even has to speak as the Spirit will demand it of her.
6. “My apostles were the first and most supreme Christian community in the world, because it was founded by Me directly! After rising from the grave on the third day, who was it I sent to My brethren first to proclaim to them My rising? Behold, a woman of approximately your earthly moral standard! – Now, if this commandment of Paul is to come into effect with still worldly women everywhere, that is also with God-pleasing women, how then could a Magdalene have dared to be a messenger to My primary apostles?
7. “Besides that I had shown the Sadducees how in the kingdom of heaven all earthly differences cease, that is the earthly sexual rights. They all are like the angels of god, enjoying one and the same right, namely to be children of God.
8. “And so it is now with you, My most beloved Helena! Notwithstanding that your great modesty brings Me much joy, you shall still have to speak. And that because you have the same right to speak as Adam, who sits next to you. And so you can get started!”
(From Hell to Heaven, chap.84)
5. GOSPEL FOR WOMEN
 Said I: “Easy, My dear daughter! You only have to hold yourself back more and not be impertinent towards experienced men! Then you have to never immediately pass a judgment according to appearance, but wait on what the worldly wise men will say about one or the other experience.
 Only if anybody possibly made a small mistake, is it time to delicately and kindly tell him how and where he took a shot in the dark, but never earlier than that!
 It would not be good if girls taught experienced men the truth; but if the men take an unwise side step from the right way, then it is the right time that a woman interferes and delicately and kindly says: “My friend, be careful because you are pursuing a wrong way! The matter is like this and that!’ This will make the man happy, and he will gladly listen to the lovely, delicate and kind voice.
 But being impertinent is not good and will only make the man cantankerous and sullen, and he will often not pay attention at all to the beautiful, kind voice of an ever so graceful woman.
 See, this is also a gospel, but only for your gender! The woman who heeds it will always have good days on this earth, but the one who does not heed this gospel will only have herself to blame if she is not respected by men.
 A proper woman is a symbol of the highest heavens – and an improper, headstrong woman, who wants to dominate, is a reflection of Satan, who is already in the worst, lowest and deepest hell.
 A proper woman must never completely lose her temper with a man because the greatest patience and humbleness must prevail in the feminine nature. In it the man must find the real peace for his tempestuous temper and become kind and patient himself! However, if the woman started making a racket before the man, what should a man do as he is anyway always more tempestuous than calm?!
 So never be pert, My otherwise beloved daughter, else you would have the opportunity to get angry more often, when someone reprimanded you again! – Did you understand me?”
 Jarah says: “Understood, but now my heart feels heavy because I was foolish and impertinent. I had been quiet for several hours and it was good; but I had a longing to talk a little
and it would have been better, if I had continued to be quiet. But from now on my tongue will be at rest, like no other in a woman’s mouth!”
 I said: “That, my dear daughter, is not strictly necessary, but you should be quiet, when you are not asked to speak! If, however, you are asked to speak and you are quiet, the man will regard that as really thick stubbornness, spite, and trickiness and will turn his heart from you.
 Thus speak at the right time, and be quiet at the right time, but at all times with gentleness, love and devotion; that is a woman’s most beautiful adornment and is a lovely life flame let most appropriate to enliven any man’s heart and make him gentle and soft!
 Maidens often have a lurid bad habit and it is called vanity, which is nothing but a quite healthy seed of pride. If a young girl let’s it burgeon inside herself, she has already forfeited her heavenly femininity and has come very close to Satan’s form. A vain young girl is hardly worth laughing at, but a proud and arrogant woman is carrion among people and for that reason everybody rightfully despises her deeply.
 That is why, My daughter, never be even a little vain and even less proud and arrogant, and you will shine among many like a most beautiful star in the sky! – Did you grasp and understand everything?”
 Jarah says: “Oh yes; but do not be upset with me because I was really foolish!”
 I said: “Do not worry about that! Mark is coming back with his family and we shall see what they will tell us!” (GGJ Book 11, chap. 5)
Jealousy is the worst and most terrible passion which crowds out from the female heart all the other, better traits, combining with hatred, anger and vengefulness, and what I once said in one of My words holds true: “If you want to see Satan in person, look at a vainly decked out miss or a jealous woman!” (GM – Secrets of life, 11)
“Hence be very good and nice to her (mother Mary), but beware of according her any divine adoration.
For, notwithstanding all her very best qualities, she is still a woman; and the gap from the best woman to vanity is only very narrow.
And any kind of vanity is a seed of pride from which has come, is still coming and will always be coming all evil into the world. Therefore, keep in mind what I have now told you also where the mother is concerned.” (The Lord about Mary, His mother in GGJ vol.1, 108:12-14)
"9. The disciples, however, step up to Me and say, ‘Look, what a dear woman and what a loving mother. She is now already forty-five years of age and looks as if she were hardly twenty. What great loving concern, and how her truly holy purest bosom swells with mother-love. In truth, a woman of women of all the earth.’
10. Say I, ‘Yes, indeed, she is the First, and there will never be another like her. But it will also happen that more temples will be built to her than to me and she will be worshiped ten times more than I and people will believe to be able to attain salvation only through her.
11. Therefore, I now do not want her to be praised too much. She knows that she is the mother of My body and is also aware of who is behind this body which she has brought forth.
12. Hence be very good and nice to her, but beware of according her any divine adoration.
13. For, notwithstanding all her very best qualities, she is still a woman; and the gap from the best woman to vanity is only very narrow.
14. And any kind of vanity is a seed of pride from which has come, is still coming and will always be coming all evil into the world. Therefore, keep in mind what I have now told you also where the mother is concerned.’" (GGJ I, chap. 108)
" Let us return to our virtuous lady and follow her once more in the company where she, based on her female charms, acts like a queen. Her beloved joins the company also. But what does his favorite lady do now? Does she welcome him? O no, she welcomes a lot of other visitors and let herself be admired now from head to toe. Why actually?
 Since I know very well the world I say: she does not do this to be unfaithful to her chosen beloved, but only to show him how extremely valuable she is. In a certain way she indirectly says to him: ‘Be well aware what kind of invaluable treasure you have in me.’
 But her lover, who does not understand this, takes the matter quite differently. He soon becomes dismayed and turns his eyes away from where his beloved let her be admired. If moreover he takes a sneaky look to that fatal spot, then his looks are already filled with burning jealousy.
 Our young lady sees that, but does not improve her behavior in the least. But she moreover intensifies the game to take revenge on her lover who just started to underestimate her great value just at the moment when she wanted to display it to him mostly. At this opportunity the lover tries to withdraw himself as much as possible from the company with the intent in his heart: ‘Just wait you mean lady, when we talk to each other again in private, I will tell you what I think in a manner that you will remember, because now I only want to take seriously revenge for your unfaithfulness.’
" It happens that such offended young lady will, from sheer revenge regarding her former lover, marry another person for who she does not feel any love. With this deed she wants to punish her former lover in a hurting manner, for he underestimated her. Yes if possible, she even would kill him for this insult. But what happens?
 The first lover does not feel offended at all but cheerfully seeks another lover, and often a better person than the first one. What is the result of this to his first love who is married by now? She becomes moody and silent. Her husband asks her for the cause, but in vain. What suppresses her is too big, too difficult and too suspicious in front of her new husband so that she does not dare to tell him.
Although she does not undertake further steps to bother her old love or to trap him, she buries the cause of her wrath all the deeper in her heart. Several years pass by, and since, as usual, time is the best plaster to heal so many wounds, also this one heals. Such people can often still become good friends.
 One will say: ‘Well, in that case, Hell will have received its last part, for when an old enmity is changed into friendship, then Heaven will certainly replace Hell in a proper way.’ This is how is seems from the outside, but this is like a soldier whose body was wounded in many places. His wounds were healed through medicine and time. When the weather is nice our soldier walks around happily and hardly realizes that his body is full of scars. But now the bad weather comes. His scars are breaking out and when the weather gets worse his scars become more painful. He desperately turns around in his bed. He curses the war, all generals, the emperor, yes even God, his parents and the day on which he was born.
4 August 1870
"Since your company is almost predominantly of the female gender, which exerts such a significant influence on the spiritual education of My children, I will for the sake of your sisters give also a few words for them. Then the ones may realize what they really ought to have done, and the others consider what they still should do, partly so as to deserve the name “My children” and partly so as to operate in such a way that all souls that will be entrusted to them by Me may also be guided onto My roads in accordance with My higher decree. Let us then come to the point:
Let us begin as with the preceding fourfold dictation, namely, with youth, or with the first phase as child or, here of the female gender, with the girl.
Soon after birth when no sexual difference as to urges and passions is present and the vegetative life alone is predominant, in the boy or the girl the only discernible difference lies in the physical arrangement. In the girl the weaker, calmer, suffering, passive nature is predominant, whereas in the boy already the violent and more active temperament is discernible which later forms his character, as compared with the gentler and weaker girl.
This phase is, therefore, the same with both sexes. All the passions and virtues are peacefully dormant in the sleep of the righteous until other conditions arouse them to separation and conflict and, as we have shown in the case of the boy, also in the girl self-will and anger are the first bad qualities manifesting.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts