FEAR AND LOVE OF GOD
And the sublime Abedam replied to the known Abedam's excuse of his fear:
2. "You have spoken the truth, but between ourselves I must raise a little objection. Behold, if this light thunderstorm were a work of My might, where would the earth now be? Yes, I tell you and also you others, where would the entire creation be?
3. "If you want to see a work of My might look at the entire infinite creation, how everything is consolidated and consists as a whole in its particular kind and yet only as a part of the infinite whole; and how nothing can leave the earth, the sun, the moon and all the stars except the most imponderable, namely, a properly limited light. Behold, those are works of My might.
4. "Do you believe that My might is a might of ruin or a might of destruction?
5. “Truly, if My might were like that nothing would ever have been created through it.
6. "But since My might is not a might of destruction and ruin, but of a constant creating and preserving of the created, it is consequently a might of eternal order.
7. "Since My might is like this and not otherwise, tell Me now where that is which you fear?
8. When the amazed faultfinders noticed this they were frightened and became greatly embarrassed; for they presumed to have sinned by their remarks.
9. But the high Abedam promptly stood up and addressed them with the following words, saying:
10. "Children of the midday! Why are you trembling here before the countenance of a merry one whose heart became full of mirth, having understood and absorbed My grace?
11. "Did maybe your sly word not benefit your heart since it now trembles and quakes as if buried in the night and mud of all sin?
12. "O you still great fools! What is better, fear or joy before Me?
13. "Verily, verily, whoever still stands before Me in fearful reverence, is not pure as yet; for only a wavering, impure and therefore weak heart, not yet at one with My will, fears Me, the almighty, strong, eternal God.
About the Wrath of God
" But I say: If you provide for yourselves first, you are abandoned by God and are without His blessing and His otherwise so certain help. For God did not create men for selfish reasons, but out of pure love and, therefore, men must in everything fully correspond to the love that gave them their existence.
 If, however, you live and act without love and trust in God,you voluntarily reverse the heavenly element within you into a hellish one, turn away from God and become servants of Hell,which in the end will not fail to give you the reward you have deserved, which is death in the wrath of God." (GGJ Book 2 chap. 25)
" Thus, he who accepts the Son and believes in Him has eternal life already within him. For, just as God Himself is in every word His own most perfect eternal life, He is that also in every man who absorbs His living Word and holds on to it. On the other hand, he who does not accept the Word of God from the mouth of the Son, thus does not believe in the Son, shall not and cannot receive life nor see and feel it within him, and the wrath of God which is the judgment of all things that have no life, except the one of the forever immutable law of compulsion, will rest upon him as long as he does not believe in the Son." (GGJ Book 1 chap. 24)
"You can leave out this too great awe for Me, and grow instead of that, into the right and true love for Me, for it means much more and it is greater to love God above all than to fear Him above all.An exaggerated fear for God drives man ever further away from God and is finally the bad seed out of which in due time will grow paganism with the whole pagan service of idols,superstition and finally complete disbelief . But with full love, man comes ever closer to God,he trusts Him more and more and longs for Him, and thus he is more and more filled with the Spirit of God[...]the spirit of the eternal life in soul."(GGJ,B21,97:3)
" The scribe said: “Somewhere deep in my heart I have the feeling that I understand it, but in my head everything is now mixed up, and I realize that such things can only be understood in the heart of the soul and never with the reason of the brains. But Moses commanded to fear God and to always pray to Him only. Do I not anymore have to fear and to worship You in the prescribed manner?”
 I said: “Yes, yes, Moses did prescribe that, and that was also good, but truly, in this time no one understands anymore what it means ‘to fear God’, and you priests taught the people completely untrue and totally wrong concepts about the fear of God, partly because of your own blindness but mostly because of your insatiable pursuit of profit. And so, the weak people who still believe a little in God, fear Him as a malicious, extremely relentless tyrant who lacks all love and mercy, and for the word and the concept ‘God’ they back away in fear because they can see in Him almost nothing else except eternal wrath and eternal vengeance.
 Said I: “Easy, My dear daughter! You only have to hold yourself back more and not be impertinent towards experienced men! Then you have to never immediately pass a judgment according to appearance, but wait on what the worldly wise men will say about one or the other experience.
 Only if anybody possibly made a small mistake, is it time to delicately and kindly tell him how and where he took a shot in the dark, but never earlier than that!
 It would not be good if girls taught experienced men the truth; but if the men take an unwise side step from the right way, then it is the right time that a woman interferes and delicately and kindly says: “My friend, be careful because you are pursuing a wrong way! The matter is like this and that!’ This will make the man happy, and he will gladly listen to the lovely, delicate and kind voice.
 But being impertinent is not good and will only make the man cantankerous and sullen, and he will often not pay attention at all to the beautiful, kind voice of an ever so graceful woman.
 I said: “You can leave out this too great awe for Me, and grow instead of that, into the right and true love for Me, for it means much more and it is greater to love God above all than to fear Him above all. An exaggerated fear for God drives man ever further away from God and is finally the bad seed out of which in due time will grow paganism with the whole pagan service of idols, superstition and finally complete disbelief.
 But with full love, man comes ever closer to God, he trusts Him more and more and longs for Him, and thus he is more and more filled with the Spirit of God, because the constantly increasing and trusting love for God is the true and living Spirit of God in man and the spirit of the eternal life in the soul. Therefore, a sinner who repents out of love for God is closer to Him and is more dear to Him than 99 very God-fearing persons who never sinned against a law, and thus, being righteous, never needed to do penance.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts