But I said: “As Moses’ pure teaching was contaminated in time through the greed of man and through their worldly senses, so it will be with this purest teaching of Mine. They, the people
of the world, will build temples again and will use them to gain money and other earthly goods and will thereby not respect the striving for My kingdom. They will go about prouder than the greatest princes and kings of the earth, clothed in gold and precious stones. Behold, those will be the weeds among the wheat and the wild vines in My vineyard!” (GGJ Book 13, chap. 92)
 The disciples now asked: “Lord, how will that be possible? For we will give it as we have received it, and those who hear it from us will not contaminate it. In addition Your divine help from heaven will help us with this the most!”
 I said: “You do not understand it yet! There are in the earth, on the earth and in the air unfermented evil spirits, who always strive to take control of human flesh. They are necessary offspring of the old judgment of the earth, always seeking to find their sort among the children of this world and creep into their senses. That makes the children of this world feel good and they then follow the secret temptations of such spirits.
 Such children of the world however then seize everything that makes a sensation in this world. But since they do not have the true spirit, because they are children of this world, they arrange everything according to their spiritual blindness and according to their worldly intelligence with external pomp and external grandeur and majesty, whereby they imagine that they will gain many earthly goods, and by that also attract many, even better spirits, to themselves.
 And see, that is then already a great and crude contamination of the otherwise pure teaching! And because the pure teaching offers only extremely few earthly advantages, but instead only spiritual ones, while the impure teachings provide next to the supposed spiritual blessings mainly great earthly advantages; because of this you can already halfway begin to understand how in time contamination of the purest teaching can take place.
2. But Enoch replied to them and said: "Dear friends and brothers, although your heart impels you to seek the almighty, holy, most loving Father, and this is right and proper -- for whoever seeks God, shall always seek Him with the heart, or he will never find Him -, your present search is a little foolish.
3. "Behold: God the Father, Whom you have just seen and spoken to personally, is a Spirit and cannot ever be beheld with the physical eyes! However, if He wants to be beheld, He opens the inner eyes of the spirit of the man who is to see Him, and the spiritual man can then through the physical man behold God." provided it is God's will - seeing and hearing Him just as you have now all seen and heard Him.
4. "When the Lord according to His most wise counsel then wants again to become invisible, He again closes through His almighty will the eyes to the human spirit, and no matter what man does, he cannot ever behold the Lord.
5. "But heed also this. Beholding gives eternal life to no one, but listening and living in accordance with the perceived word does!
6. "The Lord has closed its vision to your spirit, but not it’s hearing which is in the heart. Therefore, everyone of you can at any time hear the Lord's voice and can always turn to His fatherly love if he needs something, and the Father will give it to him if it is for his good or withhold it from him if it is not. Whether good or not good, you can always ask the Father, and be assured, He will give you the well-audible advice and will speak to you in your hearts provided you will always ask Him for it in full earnest.
7. “If you will always speak to your brothers out of true inner brotherly love in the Lord's name, being their loving teacher about God, about His works which are full of His endlessly great glory, about His endless goodness, grace, mercy and how He is a most loving, holy Father to all those people who love Him with all their vital strength, - I give all of you the fullest assurance: You will not speak one word which had not first been spoken by God in your hearts!
8. ''Whoever will then hear you, will hear the voice of God, just as you are hearing it out of me.
9. "But woe betide him who, for the sake of selfishness and his worldly reputation, would pretend to speak God's words without first perceiving the living word within him! Truly, his tongue shall turn into a viper full of venom, and he who hears him will be as if stung by a poisonous viper!
10. "Therefore, beware above all of self-seeking; let everyone forget himself completely and from the bottom of his heart be only mindful for the well-being of his brothers and sisters, and he will be able to enjoy the continued fellowship with God, the most loving, holy Father, temporally and later also in spirit, forever visibly!
11. "Behold, this is how you must seek in all future the Lord of heaven and earth, and you will always find Him easily. And if you then in your love inflamed heart ask: 'Father, where are You?', He will say to you: 'Little children, here I am in your midst! Have no fear; for My almighty hand protects you day and night!'
12. "Look, so it will be since it is the Lord's will. Therefore, heed these words and do accordingly, and you will henceforth no longer have to seek the Lord in all corners without finding Him in the end, for then the Lord will always meet you wherever you will turn; for the Father is always infinitely more concerned about us than all children put together are about Him.
13. "So do take note of this lest you ever become poor and imprisoned. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 269)
(Angel Raphael) “ Whenever God sends or awakens a prophet somewhere, all people should crowd around him to hear from him the holy word of God for their own greatest good.; for God awakens men, who are in the profound depth of true heavenly wisdom, only once every hundred years.
 But really great prophets, through whom God reveals to the people of the earth very many and great things, are sent to this earth at the utmost every thousand to thousand years. On the one hand, they are to show the people on a large scale and in more detail the new paths of God to still higher perfection and, on the other hand, to lead them back from the many self-made wrong ways and onto a right one.
 For behold, in God’s great creation everything is in a forward option, like the time on earth which also never stands still. This spirits are evidently making continuously great progress. Because such progress does take place continually in the realm of pure spirits, the immortal beings on the global worlds must not fall behind, as otherwise the distance between them and the realm of the spirits would become to great.
 After such great prophets have appeared, things go better with the people as regards their own activity, if not generally, yet individually. But whenever in the spirit world a great step forward is taken, the always somewhat veiled light of a former great prophet is awakened and sent, and mankind the catches up again, even if only in individuals at first, with the great lead of the spirit world.
" Then I said: “Listen, My Mary. You have now spoken very well and truly and you are completely right where it concerns you, but also the Romans are right where it concerns them. When you are giving Me all honor and thanks, you show that you are completely filled with the true spirit of humility, for which reason also all your sins are forgiven. But also the Romans are showing that they are permeated with the right spirit of neighborly love, and are therefore not committing a sin against Me if out of gratitude they are keeping you in mind, even if you were only a blind instrument of My love and My will.
 But by this opportunity I say to you all: it is true that you should not look for gratitude and honor from the people to whom you have done something good in My name, just as I also am not looking for it from the people, for He who lives in Me, is My supreme honor. But if the people will put you to shame for the highest good deeds of life given in My name and will treat you with ingratitude, then I will hold it against them as if they had done this to Me. For he who does not honor the true disciple who I have awakened, and is not grateful to him in My name, he also does not honor Me, the Lord and Master, and he also is not grateful to Me for the grace that was given to him.
 For if I awaken disciples and prophets, then this does not only happen for the sake of those disciples and prophets, but for the sake of all men, and therefore the disciples and prophets should be valued also as that for what they are called be Me. Thus, whoever will accept with love and true gratitude a disciple or a prophet in My name, I will also accredit it to him as if he had accepted Me, and therefore he also will once receive the reward of a disciple or a prophet. And their reward will certainly not be small.
" Raphael said: “Alright then, then I also will do it that way. Since you have accepted that I am the builder of that column in the field along the way to Jerusalem, I also tell you that this is so. If these are the facts, it also has been proven by this that the inner spirit in man is also – and also must be – lord over all the powers of nature, which are ruling in all the elements. Because without the Spirit – which is out of God and which works everywhere – they would not exist at all. And if this is undeniably so, everything must be possible for him, according to the eternal standards of divine order.
 However, before someone attains or can attain to this power, he must, by a most precise following of God’s will that is revealed to him by Moses and the prophets, make it so very much his own that he can act freely out of himself in no other way than as the will of God is showing in his heart, which is certainly not difficult for someone who has recognized God and loves Him above all, because the love for God constantly supplies him with intensified strength in the same measure as the love for God grows in his heart, and in this love, also the love for fellowman.
 If man has been united with God in this way, he is already filled with the Spirit of God. Because, love for God and the fulfillment of His holy will is already this fully active Spirit of God in man, because his new will is no longer the weak and helpless will of the human flesh, but the almighty, pure will of God.
 Whoever has such a will completely within himself, to him everything he wants must obviously be possible. Because what he then wills, God also wills in him. And certainly, for God all things are possible.
 Thus, you should recognize it at the fruits, for no figs can be harvested from thistles and no grapes from a bush of thorns. From this, it will be easy to see if someone is My disciple or not. My disciples and also their disciples will love one another, just like I also always love you, but the false disciples will hate one another openly or secretly. Because in this consists the actual black and bad fruit of the lie, that it always hates itself, because the one lie never wants to yield to the other, but the truth continues to search its own and loves it more and more, just like one light never darkens the other, but only makes it more and more clear and finally leads to a united very bright light. (GGJ Book 19, chap 27)
Earth and Moon, chap. 71:
"Someone might raise the questions, “Can you, at all times, absolutely believe a born‑again being in regard to predicting the future? Or should you doubt his predictions?” This is My answer to these questions: “When the born‑again human being says, “Do that,’ then do it. When he says, “This or that will happen!’ and he does not mention the word “if,’ then do not believe him, because a truly born‑again being will never neglect to mention the conditional “if.’ Whatever will occur will occur conditionally. That is why a prediction of a future event will never take place with certainty. If something were determined in advance, the world would be in the severest of judgments and all freedom would be lost. A genuine born‑again being knows this very well, and therefore he would have to prophesy contrary to his knowledge if he were to predict something with certainty.
“I Myself was certainly the highest Prophet on Earth. But who can prove to Me that, apart from My Resurrection, I predicted anything else with certainty? I did say, however, that I should die and that I should rise again on the third day, but I did not predict to anyone the time or the hour. I also predicted My Advent, but, mind you, with the remark: The time and the hour is known to no one but Me alone, and to those to whom I will reveal it! However, I have already revealed My Advent, but not the time or the hour. Through the proclamation of the signs, My impending Advent may be recognized.”
NEW REVELATION Excerpts