22. After this last word the high Abedam, having reached them, laid His hands on their shoulders and said: „To this Amen also I speak My mighty Amen.
23. "Verily, Kisehel, you have become strong and are the mightiest of them all; therefore, you shall be a leader to the rest. You, Sethlahem, shall retain the gift of prophecy; but true as your speech was and in everything to the point, I like Kisehel's speech better because he, more than you, preached the true humility.
24. "Behold, you were exalted by your speech, but Kisehel was humbled by his. Who, do you think, came closer to Me?
25. "Behold, it is good to speak as you formerly did; but it is not good to talk about oneself. For from where does the one who speaks some truth derive it?
26. „Therefore, you must not even rejoice visibly because I gave you more than I gave your brother, lest your brother glorify you instead of Me, for you were only a weak tool of Him Who has called you and to Whom alone all glory is due.
27. "Let your greatest glory be your humility and true, inner love for Me; then you will have life.
28. "Behold, this is My will. Your word is true and good, being out of Me; but, for the time being, do live according to it, and you will have eternal life. Amen." (Household of God vol. 2, chap. 10)
THE ESSENCE OF TRUE HUMILITY
When Kisehel heard that Abedam thus exalted him he gave Abedam a melancholy look and tried to say something; but Abedam anticipated him, saying:
2. "Kisehel, I have already read in your heart what you want to say and ask Me about.
3. "You want to remain the least; you do not want to be a leader to the others but rather want to be led by them.
4. "This is your endeavor, namely, to be ruled by others rather than rule them; you would by far prefer to obey rather than give rules to the others. 5. ''You would prefer to be the last rather than the first of My servants; and you want to be the strongest so as to serve all. But at the same time, you want to be the weakest so as not to be privileged before the others.
For all men were equal before Me; through the divine spark within them they were all entitled to becoming My children.(The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 44)
21. “Therefore, do not say to each other: "This plot of earth belongs to me, and this tree is mine, and I can do with my body as I please!'; for this will more and more draw you away from My love, and you will thereby become servants of the world and thus of death finding it utterly difficult, slow and burdensome to detach yourselves again from the world. And one day much fire will have to come over you to melt you away from the iron shackles of death.
22. "So be exceedingly glad for you have recognized that there is only one God, one Lord, one Proprietor of all things and one holy Father, and you all are His children and brothers and sisters to one another to whom I gave all this in equal parts. Thereby you know that you do not belong to the world, but to Me, the Father, in all the fullness of My love and great grace.
23. "So do heed this above all and love each other as you love Me, and life's glory will be your share from now on and you will be and forever remain in it in great joy. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 137)
And the Lord lifted up His hand and said to Lamech and all the others: "Verily, verily, say I, now still the holy and most loving Father to you all:
10. "Once I shall bind you through laws, I shall also bind you through judgment; for without judgment no law is possible nor is any judgment possible without laws!
11. "If you, Lamech, had had laws from Me, I would not have come to you as a Father and thus a helper to you all, but as a most inexorable judge to condemn you for all your evil deeds!
12. "However, from the beginning you had no laws; thus you were like infants in the cradle. You have done much evil, indeed you have committed atrocious deeds; but, having no definite law directly from Me, but only an indirect advice, you were so far not liable to any judgment, - and now I am here to help you.
13. "How can you, Lamech, then ask Me for laws?
14. "What is better, to be quite free in the love for Me, thus having Me as a Father, or to be bound by laws, thereby having Me as a permanent judge?
15. ''Verily, say I to you all: I will rather destroy the whole of creation than fetter My children with laws, thereby ceasing to be their Father and judging them for eternal death!
67. THE POWERLESSNESS OF MAN
 I SAID: “No matter what you do, do it always in My name, for without Me you do not have the power to do anything for the salvation of your souls. And when you finally have done everything that has been commanded and advised to attain to the true, eternal life, then say and acknowledge in yourself and also to the world that you have been lazy and useless helpers. For only God is everything in all and accomplishes all the good in man.
 When a man discerns God’s will and follows it, he does not act according to his own will, but according to the will of God. Whatever God’s will does in man or in a pure angel, is certainly not a work that is purely of man or of an angel, but the work of the One according to whose will a work was accomplished.
 By this, the work of man is only that he, out of love and true awe for God has made with his free will the recognized will of God completely as his own and acts then for his own salvation. But from that moment on it is no more the will of man but the will of God that accomplishes all the good in man, and so the good in man is then also only God’s work, which real and true man has to recognize in his rightly humility. If however, a person attributes a good work to himself as his own merit, then by that he already shows that he does not know himself and has certainly never known God in truth, and therefore he is still far away from the Kingdom of God.
 For this reason, give always in everything the honor to God and act always in His name, then you will have God’s love in you. And he who has God’s love in him has forever and always everything in him.
 But remember also the following: when man does something bad against the will of God, that deed is not a work of God, but entirely a deed of man himself, because in that case man did not make his will subordinate to God’s will that he knows, but is only continuously working against it. And of him can rightly be said that his evil deeds are completely his own deeds. But precisely by that, man has by the coarse use of his free will judged himself and by that he has in his blindness made himself unhappy.
 WHILE Marcus was praising Me like that because I gave him this explanation, I said to him: “You have well spoken now with your praise and have given My heart a real and true joy, for he who does not honor that which seems to be small, is also not worthy of that which is greater. But I say to all of you that I am always doing it as you can see in the whole nature of the Earth. When I seem to be doing something great, the effect is less for very wise reasons, but when I seem to be doing something that is hardly noticeable, the result is always endlessly great and indestructible. Therefore, you could say that I am small in that which is great, but endlessly great in that which is very small.
 When I let terrible destructive storms together with thunder pass over the countries and seas, people say: ‘How terribly dreadful You are, o Lord’. But when I put an insignificant grain of seed into the soil, which further germinates, grows and, tiny as it is, causes a strong mighty tree to develop, no human being will exclaim full of amazement: ‘How great and mighty are You, o Lord’, but he considers this much greater wonder with a very indifferent mind, and he says at most: ‘Yes, yes, that must indeed be all so, that according to the will of the Lord greater trees and forests originate from small seeds.’
 So are men also amazed about very high mountains, wide rivers, big lakes and seas, and they hardly pay attention to a fertile hill and a fertile source that quenches their thirst, but with Me the fertile hill means more than the infertile Ararat, and the pure source means more than the ocean. For these are already closely related to the life out of Me, but the Ararat and the ocean are still very deep in judgment and are still far from life.
15] And Adam asked Ahbel: "My most beloved and long mourned son, are you also capable of such words, as they just flowed as a mighty stream from Sehel’s mouth"?
16] But Ahbel (n.t.: as an angel, after his death) replied to Adam: "Father of the earth of man! Neither Sehel nor I, but all in all is God, the eternal, holy Father; because our word is His Word just as His holy will is always ours!
17] Because for the spirit no word exists but only the Word of the Father, just as there is no life but only the Father's life.
18] But he who lives out of God, also speaks out of God; and thus everyone who lives out of God, can also speak the word of God and words of life!
19] But if anyone stands up and says: 'I have collected from my own ground', is a liar like the old dragon who makes the great mercy of the Father his doing by saying, ‘I am a master of the Lord and can beat Him whenever I want!', whereas he, through himself, is the most beaten being.
20] Behold, father, therefore it is quite easily possible for the pure spirit to speak and act in all the strength and power of the Father, as one loves, lives and most freely breathes in the Father! Therefore to Him all love forever! Amen."
2. "Yes, thus My beloved Sehel has truly spoken! Among all sins, self-seeking is the greatest. But man's greatest and most sublime glorification is humility and the therefrom-issuing glorification of My name before the world.
3. "Let him whose heart is burdened come to Me; for verily, say I now just as My beloved Sehel has said before, he will nowhere find relief, but solely with Me!
4. "Thus you, Garbiel, did not err in asking your great brother's forgiveness, and Seth, too, did not err when he realized his old error after being angry with his son Sehel who, following an inner impulse, refused to tread into Adam's footsteps but wanted to retain all his life the heavenly primordial purity of his heart out of his great secret love for Me.
5. "But, as Sehel said a while ago, it is going too far when one brother wallows in the dust before another brother.
6. "For not even I demand this. How much less, then, shall you honor one another as if one brother were a God to the other.
7. "By this I do not mean to say that you should not give honor to each other at all, but only that you shall not crawl before each other like worms.
8. "If you honor one another, give honor only through love, and let no one elevate himself above another but let each one be a true brother to another in My love.
9. "Such a mark of honor is a just one, - this you owe one another; however, what goes beyond it is again against My order, wherefore you shall leave it alone.
16. (Lamech:)„I now realize that all the temptations arise from God's great grace for which we can only thank Him forever because He remembers us, He, the infinite, eternal God!
17. "But the fact that we can do nothing for Him in return, behold, this is HOW oppressing my soul, saddening my heart.
18. „O brother, this you cannot feel in the same depth and fullness as I, the great sinner! Though you were a sinner, too, you were such not to the same extent as I was, - and so, as I said, you cannot feel as I do, what it means to be a debtor and unable to pay back the debt.
19. "Now you know what oppresses me; so advise me if you possibly can."
20. This speech startled Kisehel and at first he could not collect himself in earnest, but when My Spirit again came over him, he comforted Lamech with the following words:
21. “O brother Lamech, what you are feeling now, we have all long since felt and are feeling it all the more now that you are feeling it with us; but at the same time we know from the Lord's own holy mouth that our gratitude is most pleasing to Him when we realize our complete nothingness compared to Him.
22. "When you no longer find words to thank Him and no sacrifice worthy of Him, you are a true thanksgiver, glorifier and worshipper of God, the holy Father.
23. "Behold, this is the proper humility, and this again is the seed for the eternal life in God.
24."It is the beginning of pure love, - but the latter is Eternal Life itself.
12] Because people should never kneel or lie on the ground before other people, the angels do not bow in front of each other, and the gods know that they are one with the One!
13] Or look during the day into the eyes of your brothers and in every human eye you will see one and the same sun! Despite that every man surely sees only one sun, there does not exist several suns for many people and other beings, but only the light of one sun radiates and affects each human eye, thus one spiritual outpour from one large light-bearer!
14] In the same way only one spirit of God functions in the heart of every man; therefore the performing spirit of God in man is not any kind of second God, but only one spirit with the infinite spirit of God, just like all the suns reflecting from the eyes of men, are completely one with the main sun from which they are emanating.
15] But I am the Lord; you have recognized this now and therefore was falling onto your face before Me.
16] But I say to you: If the sun would burn for itself, it would also destroy itself; but the sun drives its heat and its light out to the cold earths and heat and illuminate them and therefore its large surface is delightful to live on.
17] In the same manner I am transferring all My divine dignity to My children so that one day they can live exceedingly blissfully with Me!
18] And therefore I do not want that the children should fall on their knees before Me, but should only love Me alone as their good Father with all their vitality.
19] But I will never shy away from the humble, but will be with him at all times and will raise him up whenever he falls down before Me; thereby I also praise you now because you are humble.
20] But stay now in this your humility and love and you will never need to bring down your heart from the roof! Amen." (HHG vol.3, chap. 57)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts