The Lord chooses humble leaders - Value of humility - the issues of leadership
11. "Thus I believe now, dear brother, that we should no longer boast about what is past, whether it was nearer to, or farther from, the truth; for neither of us had the actual truth, - and had he had it, how could he have vouched for it?
12. "What we were all lacking was the knowledge that our holy Father is, like us, a man and a sole God! The error was not grounded in our will, but only in our imagination. All of us were poor fools and I was probably the greatest. But now He Who is among us and is holy, immensely holy, good, immensely good, our most loving Father has helped us all out of our great distress, blindness and poverty. He stands visibly before us and we all recognize in Him the eternal, holy Father and the almighty, eternal Creator of all things. Therefore, to Him all gratitude, praise, glory and honor and all love and adoration from all our children and us!
13. "In many things, dear brother, your prophecy has been fulfilled, particularly with respect to the humility, lowliness and plainness alone pleasing to the Father and Lord. But of the fact that Jehovah is also a man, of His endless love, grace and incomprehensibly great mercy, - brother, of these none of us had ever dreamed. And if one of us had had such a notion it was the always quiet and withdrawn Zuriel with his daughters. However, he always withdrew to the remotest corners and it was difficult to coax a word out of him.
14. "Tile rest of us put together knew nothing. Only yesterday did you hear through the dear Enoch how far we have succeeded with our wisdom and prophecy.
06] Thus I also told the mothers and sisters my opinion, because I could not have known that this will have such a distressing effect on them! If I had known, I certainly could have kept quiet, however what is done is done! But I now want to make up for my mistake a thousand times; and this can’t be possibly wrong!
07] This, I also told father Henoch but he did not have a heart for me and my great distress. That's why I ran to you because I thought you would be more merciful as Henoch; but after your first reception it seems that you do not have more mercy than Henoch!
08] In general I must openly confess to you that since the time when the Lord on the hill has taught nothing but love for several days, that the people appear to me a lot less merciful than ever before and that is in my view not a good sign.
09] But if it were up to me I would on the spot like to help the whole world, let alone only a weak female person in which anyway is both by God and nature placed in a incomprehensibly more adverse and suffering situation than any man!
10] Behold, I have now finished speaking and spoke as it was in my heart! If you don’t like it and I unintentionally have offended you, you are powerful enough to either throw me out or you can do with me as you previously have done with Sehel on the outside; for it is better not to be than to be in a world where people have hearts of stone in which there is no mercy!"
11] Thereafter the Lord said to Mira: "But hear, Mira! This was a long answer to My short question! One half you probably could have kept to yourself - and be silent about the other; because I know better than you why the shoe doesn’t fit you!
12] But so you may see that I am right, I want to explain to you your actual real distress and thus
hear Me out:
13] Behold, your mothers and sisters are jealous - and so are you! Your mothers reviled out of jealousy about Me and My behavior and you have then rebuked them out of sheer jealousy for you secretly adopted a greater right to Me because of My beckoning gesture than the others whom I did not gesture.
14] Because of My gesture to you, you immediately ignited the deepest love for Me but when later you heard the mother’s and sister’s reproach about Me, your love for Me was insulted, and through your good opinion you took revenge on your mothers and sisters!
15] But since your revenge was somewhat more effective as you wanted it to be, you now feel bad about it and you would like to help those who are suffering now; but since this is not possible for you, you are looking for help.
16] I tell you, however, that help will come, and this sooner than you had expected; but in the meantime go outside and think about your misstep, and then come to Me with a clean heart and I will accept you and bless you like these four! "
The Lord and Mira. Love for God, but also humble love for the fellowman
Household of God 3 - Chapter 5
01] W hen Mira quite safely entered the hut to meet with the Lord whom she did not know yet so well, He got up and said to her in a somewhat serious tone: "Mira, where do you come from now, since I did not wave to you but earlier you chose not to come when I beckoned you? In addition, I also gave Henoch the instructions according to which no woman should be allowed to step over the threshold of the hut, - and yet you came in! How did this happen?"
02] This very sharp questioning tone caused Mira initially to lose a little courage; but she nevertheless regained her composure thinking by herself: "If this is the Lord, He will not take it too seriously and will become softened by my truly heart-deepest supplication; and if he's just a
conservative wiseman, in the worst case I can always leave again as I have come here! "
03] Only after such demurs did she opened her mouth and said somewhat shyly: "It is true that I
have been wrong on the whole; but if I think of it that the distress of my heart compelled me to do this and that Henoch did not tell me anything of a commandment not to enter the hut, then I have not done anything wrong!
27. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN THE HEART OF MAN
 (Raphael:) “But since I see that you cannot answer the question that I gave you in any case, I will then answer it myself in a way that is comprehensible for your awakened understanding. But you must remember well my answer and write it deeply in your hearts, for much lies on it, yes, finally everything, so that you know the circumstances most accurately which are necessary for the full childhood of God because it must be necessary for the unchanging divine order.
 You know that every person must form and transform himself according to the recognized divine order, quite independently from the omnipotence of the divine will in order to become in this way a free child of God.
 The recommended powerful and thereby most effective means for this is love for God and to the same degree the love for your neighbor, be he a man or a woman, young or old, it’s all the same.
 As a partner of love stands true humility, tenderness and patience, because the true love cannot exist without these three attributes and is no true and pure love.
 But how can man experience in himself that he resides in the pure love quite faithfully according to the divine order?
The solid building stones for My and your future spiritual dwelling are works - works performed on account of the love of God and your neighbour. They alone are lasting, give you calmness and peace, and shine as good examples for others who, from your good works, will recognize you as genuine and not as false prophets and teachers whose heart is not like that of a ravening wolf, but like that of a good-natured lamb and does not give forth hatred, anger, envy, jealousy or vengefulness, but only love, is spreading love and wants to reap also love. (The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 33)
 I said: “Look, this Earth and the whole visible sky with everything that it contains will disappear, but My words and My promises will eternally not disappear. I will also never leave your justified prayers unanswered. But in this time, the Kingdom of God needs power, and only those who will pull it to themselves with power will fully possess it. Therefore, a lot of inner and outer battles will be needed to completely attain it.
 But do not fear the enemies who can indeed kill the body of a person but they cannot harm the soul. If you want to fear someone, then fear God who can cast an evil soul into Hell. (GGJ Book 23, chap. 92)
 NOW I woke up, sat upright and said: “If you believe in Me and live and act from now on according to My teaching, you will do everything to Me which deserves My love, mercy and compassion. You still will have much to do in My name. If you will do everything what My Spirit in you will desire – out of love for Me and your neighbor – then by that you will indemnify everything what you have received by My love and mercy.
 Whatever good work you will do in My name for your poor fellowmen, spiritually and physically, this you will have done for Me.
 Out of love for Me you are now also taking with you the youngsters, who I have entrusted to you, and still a few poor people from here, who still will give you a lot of earthly expenses, trouble and worries. Look, this I also accept as if you have done it for Me, and also for that I will prepare for you the reward in the Heavens, and in this world you will suffer no harm.
 But if also you – because this has to be and has to happen in the world – would be afflicted by a number of trials and temptations, then suffer them with patience and do not be displeased, then they will be for your blessing, because the one I love, I also put to the test and I submit him to all kinds of trials. (GGJ Book 19, chap. 97)
SETH'S CARE FOR THE FEEDING OF THOSE PRESENT. ABEDAM'S SPEECH ON ACTIVE NEIGHBOURLY LOVE. THE LORD PROMISES HIS INCARNATION IN THE LINE OF SETH
After a while Seth called together his own and, going down to his dwelling, loaded five baskets with fruits of the best kind and then added the proper amount of bread, honey and milk.
2. When he and his carriers were thus well supplied with food and drink, he thanked Me for the grace of being found worthy to thus serve all on the height. He also told part of his servants to go around among the tribes present investigating whether they had something to eat and drink; and whoever came was to be given food and drink immediately.
3. After this loving commission he had them lift the full baskets and carry them up to the height; and he personally carried a large vessel full of the purest honey.
4. He had hardly taken a few steps when the high Abedam approached him and said to Seth, who nearly collapsed, overwhelmed by love and the greatest respect and emotion:
5. "Seth, you great beloved of My fatherly heart, be blessed by Me, together with your whole house, for having cared for so many hungry and thirsty from among all the tribes.
6. "Verily, I say to you, this is the greatest thing someone can do, namely, to care for the poor brother and the poor sister, support the aged and lovingly look after the little ones.
7. "Whoever, like you, does this out of pure love for Me and out of this love for the brothers and sisters,- I tell you, My most beloved brother Seth, if he had as many sins as there is sand in the sea and grass on the earth, verily, he shall be absolved of all of them!
8. "As soon as someone does this and opens his heart to his brothers and sisters I shall be with him giving him life eternal, and all that is Mine shall be at his service as it is at Mine.
22. After this last word the high Abedam, having reached them, laid His hands on their shoulders and said: „To this Amen also I speak My mighty Amen.
23. "Verily, Kisehel, you have become strong and are the mightiest of them all; therefore, you shall be a leader to the rest. You, Sethlahem, shall retain the gift of prophecy; but true as your speech was and in everything to the point, I like Kisehel's speech better because he, more than you, preached the true humility.
24. "Behold, you were exalted by your speech, but Kisehel was humbled by his. Who, do you think, came closer to Me?
25. "Behold, it is good to speak as you formerly did; but it is not good to talk about oneself. For from where does the one who speaks some truth derive it?
26. „Therefore, you must not even rejoice visibly because I gave you more than I gave your brother, lest your brother glorify you instead of Me, for you were only a weak tool of Him Who has called you and to Whom alone all glory is due.
27. "Let your greatest glory be your humility and true, inner love for Me; then you will have life.
28. "Behold, this is My will. Your word is true and good, being out of Me; but, for the time being, do live according to it, and you will have eternal life. Amen." (Household of God vol. 2, chap. 10)
THE ESSENCE OF TRUE HUMILITY
When Kisehel heard that Abedam thus exalted him he gave Abedam a melancholy look and tried to say something; but Abedam anticipated him, saying:
2. "Kisehel, I have already read in your heart what you want to say and ask Me about.
3. "You want to remain the least; you do not want to be a leader to the others but rather want to be led by them.
4. "This is your endeavor, namely, to be ruled by others rather than rule them; you would by far prefer to obey rather than give rules to the others. 5. ''You would prefer to be the last rather than the first of My servants; and you want to be the strongest so as to serve all. But at the same time, you want to be the weakest so as not to be privileged before the others.
For all men were equal before Me; through the divine spark within them they were all entitled to becoming My children.(The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 44)
21. “Therefore, do not say to each other: "This plot of earth belongs to me, and this tree is mine, and I can do with my body as I please!'; for this will more and more draw you away from My love, and you will thereby become servants of the world and thus of death finding it utterly difficult, slow and burdensome to detach yourselves again from the world. And one day much fire will have to come over you to melt you away from the iron shackles of death.
22. "So be exceedingly glad for you have recognized that there is only one God, one Lord, one Proprietor of all things and one holy Father, and you all are His children and brothers and sisters to one another to whom I gave all this in equal parts. Thereby you know that you do not belong to the world, but to Me, the Father, in all the fullness of My love and great grace.
23. "So do heed this above all and love each other as you love Me, and life's glory will be your share from now on and you will be and forever remain in it in great joy. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 137)
And the Lord lifted up His hand and said to Lamech and all the others: "Verily, verily, say I, now still the holy and most loving Father to you all:
10. "Once I shall bind you through laws, I shall also bind you through judgment; for without judgment no law is possible nor is any judgment possible without laws!
11. "If you, Lamech, had had laws from Me, I would not have come to you as a Father and thus a helper to you all, but as a most inexorable judge to condemn you for all your evil deeds!
12. "However, from the beginning you had no laws; thus you were like infants in the cradle. You have done much evil, indeed you have committed atrocious deeds; but, having no definite law directly from Me, but only an indirect advice, you were so far not liable to any judgment, - and now I am here to help you.
13. "How can you, Lamech, then ask Me for laws?
14. "What is better, to be quite free in the love for Me, thus having Me as a Father, or to be bound by laws, thereby having Me as a permanent judge?
15. ''Verily, say I to you all: I will rather destroy the whole of creation than fetter My children with laws, thereby ceasing to be their Father and judging them for eternal death!
67. THE POWERLESSNESS OF MAN
 I SAID: “No matter what you do, do it always in My name, for without Me you do not have the power to do anything for the salvation of your souls. And when you finally have done everything that has been commanded and advised to attain to the true, eternal life, then say and acknowledge in yourself and also to the world that you have been lazy and useless helpers. For only God is everything in all and accomplishes all the good in man.
 When a man discerns God’s will and follows it, he does not act according to his own will, but according to the will of God. Whatever God’s will does in man or in a pure angel, is certainly not a work that is purely of man or of an angel, but the work of the One according to whose will a work was accomplished.
 By this, the work of man is only that he, out of love and true awe for God has made with his free will the recognized will of God completely as his own and acts then for his own salvation. But from that moment on it is no more the will of man but the will of God that accomplishes all the good in man, and so the good in man is then also only God’s work, which real and true man has to recognize in his rightly humility. If however, a person attributes a good work to himself as his own merit, then by that he already shows that he does not know himself and has certainly never known God in truth, and therefore he is still far away from the Kingdom of God.
 For this reason, give always in everything the honor to God and act always in His name, then you will have God’s love in you. And he who has God’s love in him has forever and always everything in him.
 But remember also the following: when man does something bad against the will of God, that deed is not a work of God, but entirely a deed of man himself, because in that case man did not make his will subordinate to God’s will that he knows, but is only continuously working against it. And of him can rightly be said that his evil deeds are completely his own deeds. But precisely by that, man has by the coarse use of his free will judged himself and by that he has in his blindness made himself unhappy.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts