After this speech by Enoch all those present beat their breast and one said to the other: "What a speech this was, and what words!
2. “O truth, you eternally holy truth, the road to you is inexpressibly hard to find for him who does not know you!
3. ''Yet when you come to meet the tired wanderer, you are at once as recognizable for him as is the rising sun for every eye!
4. "Yes, think what you will, there is no other rule which could hold its own beside this one.
5. “Thus there is only one truth: God is this eternal truth, and this shows the alone true relationship between Him and men and says that this is the sale love.
6. "Can the best and purest reason possibly find another?
7. "No, for we know that all the works of human reason consist only in scattering, with destruction as its final goal.
8. "We are seeking, trying, building, obstructing, scattering and destroying makers of plans. We always want something new, something better and more perfect and in this endeavor forget altogether that we can never surpass ourselves and that thus our works can only be that which is their basis: our intellect.
9. "We have a good eye for the follies of others but are unable to see our own which are by far greater.
10. "All this is due to the fact that we have never seen a whole truth.
"7. But in this world, such knowledge is of no particular use to anyone in any case, since man rarely improves much in his heart through great knowledge, but rather worsens that much more usually. Because not seldom the erudite becomes proud and haughty, looking down from his imagined height upon his brethren with scorn, like a vulture upon sparrows and other small birds, as if these existed only for his catching and devouring of their tender flesh.
8. Seek ye therefore the kingdom of God and its righteousness in your heart before everything else, troubling yourselves little about anything else; because all these other things together with the wisdom of angels can be given you overnight. I trust that you have now fully understood Me!" (GGJ, vol. I, chap. 162)
"[...] for there is only life in the truth, and therefore, to search for the truth is the only blissful activity that warms the heart of man and will more and more awaken the divine spirit that lives in him, while in laziness, in the lie and the unwillingness to search for the divine truth there is not only physical death but it is especially the cause that the soul will more and more be lost in material things. By that he will not only cause an early physical death but he will also make himself incapable to progress in the life in the beyond and search for his only salvation there."
(GGJ Book 25, 26:12)
True and false gospels. The inner living gospel. To speak and to act is better than to write.
" Also the disciple John asked Me if he, since there was still time for that, had to take notes of what has been said and of what had happened.
 I said: “Whatever Matthew wrote down is enough, because not everything is meant for the people, and still less for those human pigs, about which I was just talking. After Me you will surely have time enough to write down from the Spirit what you have heard and seen from Me.
 Because in the distant future I will also awaken helpers and by the spirit in their heart I will dictate to them everything what has happened now and what has been taught since the time that I have began My mastership and made you as My first disciples, and also what will happen next and still a lot of other things. And since this will be possible to Me in the distant future, it will be all the more possible with you to dictate by the spirit of your heart everything which I consider necessary to write down.
 However, in the beginning you should not keep yourselves too busy with writing, but more with speaking, so that the people can in the first place hear what it is all about.
 Once the people have been informed and have formed congregations in My name, then after that you can also write to such congregations if you are at work in other places. But you do not have to write a letter to the congregation where you are preaching. However, if you will leave it, you can also leave a written remembrance behind.
"You can leave out this too great awe for Me, and grow instead of that, into the right and true love for Me, for it means much more and it is greater to love God above all than to fear Him above all.An exaggerated fear for God drives man ever further away from God and is finally the bad seed out of which in due time will grow paganism with the whole pagan service of idols,superstition and finally complete disbelief . But with full love, man comes ever closer to God,he trusts Him more and more and longs for Him, and thus he is more and more filled with the Spirit of God[...]the spirit of the eternal life in soul."(GGJ,B21,97:3)
" The scribe said: “Somewhere deep in my heart I have the feeling that I understand it, but in my head everything is now mixed up, and I realize that such things can only be understood in the heart of the soul and never with the reason of the brains. But Moses commanded to fear God and to always pray to Him only. Do I not anymore have to fear and to worship You in the prescribed manner?”
 I said: “Yes, yes, Moses did prescribe that, and that was also good, but truly, in this time no one understands anymore what it means ‘to fear God’, and you priests taught the people completely untrue and totally wrong concepts about the fear of God, partly because of your own blindness but mostly because of your insatiable pursuit of profit. And so, the weak people who still believe a little in God, fear Him as a malicious, extremely relentless tyrant who lacks all love and mercy, and for the word and the concept ‘God’ they back away in fear because they can see in Him almost nothing else except eternal wrath and eternal vengeance.
" I said: You are standing on the threshold of the temple where the truth is residing. For, if there is a truth, then it must reveal itself in life, not in death, because the truth has no meaning for death. The right and true man is a real temple of truth. Its seat is in his heart.
 If man will search for the truth, he must search it within himself and not outside of himself, for truth is life, and life is love. He who has sincere love for God and his fellowman has also life, and this life is the truth and this lives within man.
 That is why I said just now that you are standing on the threshold of the temple of truth, and thus man is in himself the truth, the way to it, and life. Do you understand that?
NEW REVELATION Excerpts