25. But Pura took a little walk with Naeme, and both entreated God and, resigning themselves to their fate, sacrificed their pious curiosity to the Lord and amid sighs glorified and praised the Father full of love, grace and mercy.
26. As these two were thus heaving a sigh, behold, there came a man from midday and went straight towards the two. When the latter noticed this, they wanted to flee; but the man went after them and soon overtook them.
THE STRANGER WITH PURA, NAEME AND GHEMELA IN DISCUSSION ON THE HILL OF BEGETTING. THE OTHER WOMEN ARE HORRIFIED
(22nd March 1843)
When the man had overtaken the two, and that a considerable distance closer to the spot where the two could have reached the other women to flee with the same into the hut of Uranion, they began to call for help.
2. But the man said to them: "Listen to me, you two, you, Naeme, and you, Pura!
3. "I tell you truly and faithfully not to be so afraid of me; for I have no evil intentions with you but am planning only something exceedingly good, something that will benefit you in the highest degree.
4. "So proceed without fear with me in the direction of Purista's hut, and about thirty paces from the hut, by the beautiful cedar in the middle of a grassy hillock, we will discuss glorious and important things."
5. When the two had heard this from the man they felt relieved and Pura, emboldened, dared to ask the man who and from where he was since he knew their names and only wanted to do them good, for they could not possibly remember having seen him anywhere, either in the lowlands or on the height.
 Look, on earth you see only a sun, but if you would hold a mirror in the sun, the same sun would be in the mirror and you could impossibly allege that the sun in this mirror would be another sun than the one shining in the sky.
 You say that it indeed needs to be the case. But I shall give you an even better example.
 You would have heard quite often upon earth of the so-called hollow mirror. You say: Oh yes, I even had one there. If you would capture the rays of the sun with such a mirror, you would strengthen the reflexing ray from the mirror often more than a thousand times than the original rays of the real, natural sun.
 If you would set up a thousand such mirrors in the sun, then you would see the same effect with every single mirror. This is certain and completely true.
 What is working on these mirrors? See, nothing other but still the one and same sun, which you have multiplied with a lot of mirrors.
 But now I ask you: Has the sun truly been multiplied by this multiplication or only its activity? You say: Indeed, only the activity! I say: Good, but how many suns do you have in your mirrors? You say: seen from the mirrors, it is as much as there are mirrors, but regarding the sun, it still is the same.
 Well, as your natural example shows you, you are now seeing in the greatest, living reality and fullness before you.
 You are now saying to yourself: I can understand that, but if one would look at and investigate every mirror-sun to get to know the being of the sun, one would not have anything to gain from the mirror-suns, for the actual being of the sun would still stay completely unknown for the investigative eye.
 This is right, but how would you and the whole earth become better if the true sun would come so close to the earth like when you would come close to the mirrors? Look, the whole earth and you too would instantly vaporize like a drop of water on a hot plate. What did the approach of the sun benefit you then?
 This is even much more the case with My sun here. It has to stay forever in the inaccessible center, for no creature to be able to come closer than the set order, for every inordinate approach would completely destroy this being. This was also said to Moses when he wanted to see God’s face, for with “see”, one should not understand the seeing with the physical eye, but the full approach to the deepest being of the Godhead.
 Take note, if I would be the same as who I am on the sun, but unto you, I am as such that you could approach me fully like one brother would another, is it not worth more? Is it not more love and mercy as when you would indeed be able to approach the sun but would be destroyed by it?
 Above all, neither you nor I would have been perfectly happy if it would not be possible for me to be present in My true, full personality as Father, wherever My children might be.
05] In the depth of My Divinity I'm a man and a woman at the same time; however, not in the manner as you understand it but like that:
06] As a man I am the eternal love itself, the free life itself and all the power and energy itself, therefore in every man, as the fullest image of My love, genuine love expresses itself, of which the vain woman’s chest is never ever capable of.
07] In such My male love-image the man is strong like Me, and mightier in his chest than all women are with their loose chests, which can offer suckle-milk to the child's flesh, but cannot provide the spirit with the inner life-milk, because the love of the high, strong man does not dwell in her chest, although it could be indwelling, if the woman out of herself was not so vain-foolish!
08] This is how I as man has been set up since eternity out of Myself; you can understand this;
09] But since I also am home in the woman, I also must have the woman fully in Me - certainly; listen, how otherwise could I have created a woman?!
10] How this is possible, I want to explain to you wisely at once; because in woman lies cunningness and wit; also buried in her is a keen sense and shrewdness; the woman also does not speak openly and always tries to conceal her light and heart, therefore also he builds loosely who entrusts himself to the chest of women.
11] Thus I can also not speak as clearly from My woman-sphere as from My man-sphere, since the female part originates from the love-light out of Me and as the wisdom, although not in itself, but nevertheless is equal to the radiation of light, which emanates from the primordial source of light.
Chapter 182 (Household of God) THE LORD AND GHEMELA The five maidens clinging to the high Abedam were still so absorbed in the love of their hearts that they had not noticed at all what had been going on. 2. Since Abedam was well pleased with this complete submission of their pure hearts, He now touched them again, called them with the most gentle voice and addressed the following words to them:
3. "Allurahelli, you My beloved daughters and brides of My love for you, awake now from your pure love to the equally pure light of grace out of Me and pay some attention to where you now are and tell Me how you feel and what you think about it."
4. And the maidens rose to their feet and began timidly to look around them. Only after a while did they recognize that they were on Adam's morning-hill.
5. Now they were totally amazed. Every one of them would have liked to ask the high Abedam all kinds of questions, but none could find a suitable opening. Abedam, seeing their natural embarrassment, came to their aid and said to the youngest:
6. "You are wondering how you and your four sisters have come here without knowing how?
7. "But remember the storm last night which ceased so suddenly when everything once more returned to its former order, except for the sea which had to recede in order to leave behind a fertile land for you which you will soon need as your number shall multiply, and except for the still burning mountains all around in the distance to expand the hollow inside the earth for the absorption of the receded sea and for the reception of those beings who hate and flee Me, so that they may there howl with the sunken sea and grind their teeth with the strongest monster of the sea which, too, has sunk into the wrathful depth of the earth and is called 'Leviathan'.
8. "Look, otherwise everything is quite undamaged and as it has been from time immemorial.
Meditation for Lent
(through Jakob Lorber)
Only, let us leave it alone! It will still happen, even more so since already, for some time, the necessary provisions, in regard to the spiritual, have been met and, finally allows light to shine where until now darkness ruled.
Also you, My children, remember - with the approaching of these days of remembrance - the words which I have given in the earlier years. And thus some long for new words, while he yet should await, in himself, a better result and should enter into himself in order to see in how far he has followed his task according to the earlier words. – Since I, however, am the Father of Love and know very well with what weak children I have to deal with, thus I will let you write down your “General Confession” instead of you telling it to Me. For thus, perhaps, some would leave out his main faults while I am not inclined to overlook even one in silence.
See, the coming week reminds you of two things: firstly, of the example of My humility, meekness and an all-embracing, all forgiving love; secondly, of the great sacrifice which I, as God in human form, brought to you, in order not to let you sink down to animals of lust, but to save your spiritual worth, so that you, corresponding to My likeness, could be that for which I have created you! What concerns the first, the first question to be answered is: How and in how far have you followed My example, how have you maintained your love of neighbour towards your fellow men, how have you practiced your meekness, forgiveness and love.
Therefore, let everyone endeavor to obtain it forthwith, for I give it to whoever wishes to have it.
"Thus spoke the Lord to me and within me for everyone, and that is true, certain and faithful:
1. My grace is a rich treasure. Whoever receives it will not ever be in want of anything, temporally and eternally. Therefore, let everyone endeavor to obtain it forthwith, for I give it to whoever wishes to have it.
2. For behold, if you want forgiveness of your sins, they are forgiven you provided you do true penance through Jesus who is My living Word and the love within Me. The gates of heaven are open to you, and if you want it you can enter and behold the face of your holy Father who is I, the eternal God Jehovah.
3. You can do that with the help of the living Word, which is Jesus Christ or eternal Love and Wisdom within Me from which keeps flowing all that is good and true. Love has been given to you from the very beginning, for it is the actual life within you, as is the might in My creatures, which, since it does not possess freedom though it also issues from My love, is not love itself, but only the effect of love. This is as such without life and, therefore, whatever goes forth from the might is dead matter with only an apparent life, which is in reality death.
Look upward, you fool, and gaze at the starry sky! Who has ever counted the infinite number of suns and all the earths of which I have created thousands for every sun?
And I, Who am truthful and reliable in every one of My words, am telling you: For a penny I shall give away an earth and for a drink of fresh water a sun. Truly I tell you: The smallest service of neighborly love shall be rewarded richly and abundantly.
2. You ask Me whether there are everywhere humans like here on the earth where you dwell. And I tell you: Yes, there are everywhere humans who are going forth from My bowels and who perceive Me according to the respective organ. Those who go forth from My bands and perceive Me according to My bands; those who go forth from My feet and perceive Me accordingly; those who go forth from My head and perceive Me according to My head; those who go forth from My hair and perceive Me according to My hair; those who go forth from My loins and perceive Me according to My loins; and altogether those who go forth from all the different parts of My bodily essence and perceive Me accordingly. Their life and happiness correspond to that particular part from which they have come forth. They are all My creatures whom I love, for I am love throughout and am the very love everywhere.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts