2. "Yes, thus My beloved Sehel has truly spoken! Among all sins, self-seeking is the greatest. But man's greatest and most sublime glorification is humility and the therefrom-issuing glorification of My name before the world.
3. "Let him whose heart is burdened come to Me; for verily, say I now just as My beloved Sehel has said before, he will nowhere find relief, but solely with Me!
4. "Thus you, Garbiel, did not err in asking your great brother's forgiveness, and Seth, too, did not err when he realized his old error after being angry with his son Sehel who, following an inner impulse, refused to tread into Adam's footsteps but wanted to retain all his life the heavenly primordial purity of his heart out of his great secret love for Me.
5. "But, as Sehel said a while ago, it is going too far when one brother wallows in the dust before another brother.
6. "For not even I demand this. How much less, then, shall you honor one another as if one brother were a God to the other.
7. "By this I do not mean to say that you should not give honor to each other at all, but only that you shall not crawl before each other like worms.
8. "If you honor one another, give honor only through love, and let no one elevate himself above another but let each one be a true brother to another in My love.
9. "Such a mark of honor is a just one, - this you owe one another; however, what goes beyond it is again against My order, wherefore you shall leave it alone.
1. Say I: “Yes, you My most beloved Helena, I am quite aware of your loving Me mightily above everything, which is My greatest joy! But on account of these other guests I say unto you: he who comes first, grinds first! These shall indeed get their turn later – they shall not be left out. But you must speak first, because you were with Me and because you love Me so much! Besides, you had taken part in the fight in Vienna and lost your physical life – which was very unpleasant for you at the time. And you must speak on the matter that gripped you so much. So pluck up the right courage and speak as it comes, off the cuff! I shall know how the pick the best out of it.”
2. Says Helena: “Oh dear, oh dear! Oh my Lord Jesus! Once You desire something, it must happen even if heaven and Earth shall pass. But I’m going to catch You out anyway! I just remembered how the apostle Paul, whom You placed the words in his mouth, taught that no woman must speak at an official assembly, but only the men. How should I then dare to also speak in this exalted and exclusively male company? You only wanted to test me because You knew me to be a chatterbox. But Helena who loves You so exceedingly has become a little smarter and won’t be taken in by it. Oh my dear little trap, be nicely quiet and don’t say much, or Paul will dress you down today!”
3. Paul smiles at Helena’s humorous excuse.
4. But I say: “My dearest Helena, you think of course that I could not catch you here! But I have actually caught you already and you won’t get away, and shall even have to speak in accordance with Paul’s express commandment; and even more on account of My commandment, which is unavoidable and stands over the Pauline one. Behold, in one of Paul’s epistles to the Romans he commended a certain Phoebe who was in My service at the Cenchrean community, also Priscilla for similar reasons, greeting a certain Mary who likewise had much work to do in My name, as well as Tryphena and Tryphosa, and his beloved Persis, who had worked much in word and deed in My name.
5. “Behold now, My dear Helena, such women Paul did not gag in their communities, but only those who wanted a seat and voice in the community from haughtiness, wanting to speak without having My spirit or understanding it, as if they knew what those born-again out of My Spirit knew! But where a woman was filled with My Spirit, this being the same in man and woman, there she even has to speak as the Spirit will demand it of her.
6. “My apostles were the first and most supreme Christian community in the world, because it was founded by Me directly! After rising from the grave on the third day, who was it I sent to My brethren first to proclaim to them My rising? Behold, a woman of approximately your earthly moral standard! – Now, if this commandment of Paul is to come into effect with still worldly women everywhere, that is also with God-pleasing women, how then could a Magdalene have dared to be a messenger to My primary apostles?
7. “Besides that I had shown the Sadducees how in the kingdom of heaven all earthly differences cease, that is the earthly sexual rights. They all are like the angels of god, enjoying one and the same right, namely to be children of God.
8. “And so it is now with you, My most beloved Helena! Notwithstanding that your great modesty brings Me much joy, you shall still have to speak. And that because you have the same right to speak as Adam, who sits next to you. And so you can get started!”
(From Hell to Heaven, chap.84)
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only [they,] but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit,] the redemption of our body. (Rom 8)
The development of matter
 (The Lord:) “When in the first beginning I placed the spirits as My matured ideas, outside Myself and filled them with My power to such an extent, that they themselves started to think and to will, they also had to be shown an order, according to which they had to think, to will and finally to act. But with this shown and given order, an impulse had to be placed in those first beings to ignore the given order; otherwise they would never be able to make any use of their will. Only the impulse placed in them, produced a true life emotion in them, according to which they began to decide, to chose, firmly to will and to act.
 It is, if you know this, quite easy to understand, that already in the first created spirits a certain weed had to begin to show, because the impulse lifted many of the first created spirits out of the order and finally by the continuously mightier growing opposition they had to harden, and in this way laid the foundation of the material creation of the worlds.
 The first main central suns were created, and out of them finally all the countless other suns and world bodies and with them everything else what you can discover and find on, above and in them.
 Everything what is and called matter, was originally spiritual, which voluntary has stepped out of the good order of God, founded itself in the wrong impulses and hardened therein, which then formed matter. Matter is therefore nothing else then out of itself hardened spirit under judgment; or stated more clearly, it is the most coarse and most heavy skin or shell of the spirit.
I HAVE been telling you many a thing concerning life, have shown it to you in various phases, how it manifests and what it actually is. However, there is always something left to be said about it, namely, that this life, as a seeming efflux of a spiritual potency, is actually nothing else but the power of My will, which manifests in millions of different ways.
In order to introduce you to this spiritual life and point out to you even more clearly the difference between spirit and matter, this word entitled “Cosmic Life shall elucidate for you more fully the spiritual life generally and also individually. In other words, that it is always the same principle, the same motive, which, beginning with the smallest ether atom and ending with the highest angel spirit, is only My divine Being. Manifesting on various levels and in various forms, struggling for development and perfection, it inspires and implies the spiritual progress and visibly manifests in everything as life. When I say “cosmic life”, I take the concept in the way this word, derived from classical Greek, denotes it, namely, as a “universal life comprising the whole universe. For all that exists must be based on an idea, why it was created, what its purpose was and what its ultimate destiny will be.
In conformity with your scientific research and its regular investigations, also your scientists endeavor to trace back everything down to the bottom, to the ultimate and simplest original forces moving everything and leading it to its conclusion. And so I will reveal to you this ultimate motor, which is the reason, or the basis, of everything existing, and which gradually prepares everything for its further development.
If you view the entire universe with a spiritual eye, crossing the realm of the infinite ether-space with the power of thought, all you will be able to (discover in it will be “ether atoms”, or the most subtle constituents of material substances. However, your instruments, such as microscopes, electrometers, etc., would never be capable of rendering them visible to your physical eyes.
All of these finest ether particles have in their center an offshoot of spiritual content of Me, of My Being, which thereby imprints on them the eternal permanence and the everlasting urge for development, preservation and progress.
"You are spirits, inhabitants of another, greater, infinite, everlasting world! o not forget that this transient life on earth is only a trial life! The greater, indeed the greatest, art is awaiting you in a world where the sun no longer sets, where night is banned and only light, equivalent to love, permeates all heavenly spheres as a stimulator." (Sermon 2 - The Lord's Sermon)
Parable of the Sower and the 3 Heavens
" But I have said, that, unto you it is given to understand the mystery of the Kingdom of God. Yet I perceive that, basically, your understanding is not much better than those on the shore. Then hear and listen as to how the parable of the sower has to be understood:
 If anyone hears the Word of the Kingdom of God that I speak but does not understand it in his heart, which with its worldliness is trodden smooth as a roadway, then the wicked one soon sees the Word not fallen in the Earth but unto the trodden world-smooth outer and exposed surface of the heart, easily plucking off what actually is sown in the heart, yet clinging to the world-smooth outer surface. And see, such man is like unto a wayside unto which the grain i.e. My Word, has fallen. And of this variety there are many standing at the shore.
 But the following is a case of the seed falling on stony ground: where a person hears the Word, receiving it with much joy. But, because like a stone, such man has little life-moisture or proper stoutness of heart, and too little soil, or firmness of will, in or above himself, being like the stone dependent upon the weather, whether it be moist or dry, and therefore changeable, then such person, when on account of My Word he comes to be tried by all kinds of tribulations and persecution, turns full of anger and fury, resembling the sun-heated stone, upon which of course My word cannot take root, in the end having to wither away.
 And see, there upon the shore stand many such stones, who indeed now are offended in Me on account of the Pharisees, but then seeing My Words directed to them being immediately followed by all sorts of tribulation and persecution, they deaden the Word in their heart by, on the one hand being too much offended, and too fearful on the other. For in spite of all the signs they saw and all My living assurances that I can adequately protect them against all kinds of trouble, they still don't believe and therefore resemble the stone upon which the seed fell.
 We tell you: As long as a person is unable in various things and circumstances to drive with his very own power, Satan from the battlefield, he is still remote from the true sonship of God. How could he ever gain a victory over this enemy unless he were given every opportunity to meet him? Yes, the true Kingdom of God costs a great struggle because of the full freedom of eternal life: and so you must be given the opportunity of a struggle between heaven and hell.” (GGJ II, chap. 59)
" We tell you: Nothing else can testify more completely and truly to the divine destiny of man than men’s lowest depravity opposite their greatest virtue, for only therefrom it becomes evident with what unlimited abilities men of this earth have been endowed. Man’s path reaches from God’s highest heaven, which is inaccessible even to us angels, to the lowest hell. If that were not the case, how could he attain to the sonship of God?
 We have to deal with men on countless other worlds, but what a difference between here and there. There men have been set boundaries, spiritually as well as naturally, which they can overcome only with great difficulty. But you men of this earth are as unlimited in spirit as the Lord Himself and can do whatever you want. You can raise yourselves right to the centre of God’s dwelling, but because of that you can also fall as deep as Satan himself who was once the very freest spirit out of God. And when he did fall, he had of necessity to fall into the most profound depth of all depravity from which the will hardly ever find a way back because God had given to vice the same endless ability to perfection as to virtue." (GGJ II, chap. 59)
 Encouraged, Cyrenius now asks in his heart: “Concerning Satan, what will once become of him and whether a change of heart on his part can ever be expected.” Thereupon the Lord puts the following answer in his heart,
 “Whatever happens, does happen for his sake: The lost one is being sought and the very sick is offered medicine, but his will remains and must remain free, for interfering with his will would mean to transform the entire almost endless material creation including all its elements into the hardest rock wherein no life can move. The entire material creation represents the most comprehensive judgement of the Great Spirit, who is split up into countless worlds that, with their endless number constitute his complete being. From this one being goes forth countless myriads upon myriads of beings, as most men of this earth, who through God’s power, might, love and wisdom are transformed into complete, godlike beings, and this is a certain conversion of the one great spirit.
 But once all the earths and suns will have been dissolved into only human beings, nothing will be left of the one but his ‘self’ that in its total isolation will after eons of time have to start turning back before it exposes itself to an eternal slow death. Then a material sun and a material earth will no longer be revolving in the endless, eternal space, but a most glorious new spiritual creation with happy, free beings will be filling infinite space and I shall forever be the God and Father for all beings from eternity to eternity and this most blissful state will never end. There will be one flock, one fold and one shepherd.
„They are looking for Me everywhere in the churches, but not on the road of life, where their actions are supposed to bear out what they so frequently profess in their churches." (Lord’ Sermons 202 f.)
"The Kingdom of God can of course never come from the external church, for it is the real, inner, eternal life of the spirit. But this external church is by my design and provision a protection for the inner church which can be easily found by any who wish to find it. And it makes no difference which outer church they belong to - so long as it somehow speaks in My name and of My word." (Himmelsgaben II, p. 375, 8)
Do not, however, curse the whole tree because its bark has died." (Himmelsgaben I, p. 98) "
If you wish to become apostate (i.e., leave the church), this will little benefit your brothers." (Himmelsgaben I p. 99)
" I said: You are standing on the threshold of the temple where the truth is residing. For, if there is a truth, then it must reveal itself in life, not in death, because the truth has no meaning for death. The right and true man is a real temple of truth. Its seat is in his heart.
 If man will search for the truth, he must search it within himself and not outside of himself, for truth is life, and life is love. He who has sincere love for God and his fellowman has also life, and this life is the truth and this lives within man.
 That is why I said just now that you are standing on the threshold of the temple of truth, and thus man is in himself the truth, the way to it, and life. Do you understand that?
No exaggerated awe, but love for God. No Temples and days of fest, but schools and houses for poor. Prophecies about the evolution of the Christian churches. The right prayer
No exaggerated awe, but love for God
" When the 30 heard that from Roklus, they fell down in deep awe with their face to the ground and called out: “Honor to You, God on high! Holy and above all, eternally mighty is Your name! O Lord from eternity, do not reject us, children of Abraham, and be forgiving and merciful! Your holy will only, will be our law for the whole future according to which we want to act, live and die!”
 On this I said: “Now all this is very praiseworthy for Me, but in this position of yours I cannot speak with you. Stand up as free and wise thinking men and refrain from an exaggerated respect. For I did not come to you to let Myself be worshiped and honored as an idol by blind pagans, but to make known your God whom you have forgotten, and His will, to establish on Earth the Kingdom of God, the true Kingdom of eternal life, and to destroy the old shackles and dungeons of sin, the devil, the judgment and the death of the souls. That is why I want that men should not with a meaningless awe crawl as worms before Me, but as men who can and should become children of God, being free and open and straight up be gathered around Me as true friends and brothers, listening to Me and also talking with Me. And now that you have heard My wish and will, you should stand up and speak freely and openly with Me.”
 When the 30, who still were lying with their face to the ground, heard that from My mouth, they slowly stood up, but were still all dizzy from sheer awe, and no one of them dared to ask Me something or request something.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts