2. And Horadal stood up; but Adam continued speaking and said:
3. "Look, in your veins and in those of the people subject to you as well as in the veins of all my children on the heights there flows only my blood since I was placed on this earth as the first complete man - as well as my wife, going forth from me, as the original mother of all now living men.
4. "Men shall have only one father and one mother in a physical respect, just as there is one God only, one Creator and one infinite, eternal, holy Father spiritually.
5. "Since I was in a physical sense set as the first man and thus the father of all humankind, you can imagine the magnitude of your blasphemy when you called me a monster -
6. "And God, the most holy and most loving Father, the almighty Creator of all things, an old, weak, worm-eaten God!
7. "How come that all Cain's descendants sank into such blindness and, finally, complete depravity?
8. "Behold, listen and understand! When Cain, my firstborn son, from sheer jealousy slew his brother Abel - to which action he was seduced by the evil serpent, meaning, Satan or the fallen one, who is dwelling in every man's flesh as well as in all matter --, he was judged by God and was restless day and night. The earth became too small for him and the vault of the firmament too low, so much so that he could hardly draw another free breath.
9. "He sighed and wept mightily and in his great rage declared eternal war on the serpent.
10. "Thereupon the serpent visited him in a zealous endeavor to win him over again.
11. "But Cain saw that he had become a master of the serpent, for it could not get at him even in the disguise of a brother.
12. "Since the serpent had long ago found out that Cain is of a very weak flesh it promptly assumed the form of a very beautiful woman and approached with the shyness of a virgin the weak one who was unable to turn his eyes away from the enticing forms of the false creature.
13. "Only too late did he realize what kind of trap the serpent had laid for him, so that with his own mouth he gave it the testimony which still lives on in all his descendants, namely, that it would in time conquer all his children, as well as God's children.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts