8. And the Lord regarded Lamech with love and friendliness and said to him: "Listen you, now also a true Lamech (the man for Me or the man after My heart), truly, such a question no one has ever asked Me!
9. "And I tell you, Lamech, that your question is of the utmost importance; for truly, all depends on how you love Me!
10. "Nobody can and shall draw near Me with an improper love which is unworthy of Me.
11. "But how can I explain to you, My Lamech, how you shall love a God?
12. "Look, this is a somewhat difficult task I think you may find it easier to embrace with your far too short arms the entire earth and the entire heaven than to grasp and comprehend what the full answer to your immensely important question would entail.
13. "Therefore, it will be necessary for Me to formulate such an answer somewhat more simply, - and so listen:
14. "Let us presume a father of very noble standing, perhaps a prince of one of the ten cities, had several children. These children know the order in which they are allowed to approach their father, namely, properly adorned, with a formal pace, the hands crossed over their breast and the head humbly lowered to the ground.
15. "When these children thus come before their royal father, he commends them and then dismisses them.
16. "But one of the children, a sturdy boy, is quite forward and, not appearing with the other trained children - for this he cannot force his heart to do, which loves the exalted father too much -, comes running all alone to the father, and is also less particular in the way he dresses.
17. "As soon as this boy sees his father, he spreads his arms, embraces him with the loving ardor of a child and shouts: “O father, father! You my dear father, how I love you!
18. "Look, my glorious, dear, good father, I love you too much for me to move before you within the prescribed rules.
19. ''Yes, I will rather die than suppress the love of my heart before you, o my father!'
20. "1 now presume you to be the father of such a child; what would you, judging purely by your feeling as a father, do with such a child?
21. "You say: 'Oh, that one I would also love beyond measure.'
22. "Well answered! And I tell you, I am exactly such a Father! Hence, whoever comes to Me like this forward boy, surmounting all the countless foolish barriers of politeness, will be also for Me the most beloved son.
The greatness of the human being - fearfully and wonderfully made
23. “O you still very blind ones, what is more: The action and gesture of a child or the destruction of a mountain, caused by a million lightnings?
24. "Behold, this is the school of eternal life; this is more than the cosmic mote attached to Rudomin's toe, - infinitely more than all the vastness of the endless visible creations!
25. "Come to know man in man and in his signs; interpret the latter in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, and you will only then wisely learn what is greatest and what is taught in My school, and how the latter is to be recognized in man from his living signs.
26. "Verily, I tell you, greater things than a central sun are contained already in the tear of a newborn child! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 79)
5. "Now you all, who are here surrounding Me on the height, know that I am God, the One and Only Eternal God, talking with you as a Father visible before your eyes and teaching you.
6. "However, if the Father is a God, his children will certainly not be dogs, cats, oxen, cows, calves, asses and the like, but they will be what their Father is, being and working where He is and works.
7. "Behold, this is My eternal order, namely, that everywhere and in everything, with every matter, with every being the children must be as perfect as is their father!
97. THE BEING OF GOD AND ETERNAL JOY FOR CREATION
 The Pharisee said: “Lord and Master, one cannot say anything against it anymore; since the truth of everything said is just too clear! However, if finally all the souls of this earth turn into many gods, where will they find the space to move, rule and govern with their freedom, independence and power? For also a spirit must occupy some space and time, even if standing
above space and time concerning his divine properties.”
 I said: “O you pettiest and totally shrunk soul! Have you never seen a starry sky? Don’t you know what all these visible stars in their multitude numbers are?! See, if from every atom of this earth arise twelve-thousand souls – what would result in such a large number that presently even the best mathematician could never imagine it – there nearly would not be enough souls to add only one soul for every sun-world in the large creation space, not mentioning the still many countless earth-worlds, of which not seldom many thousands orbit one single sun-world.
 Now imagine for yourself the endless greater spaciousness of the heavens of God and the equally endless number of their societies, which corresponds with the worlds in physical space, where until now for example hundred-thousand times hundredthousand already exist for this earth alone! How many classes of people are still to be developed on this earth, only God knows, because He has the infinite numbers as a clear unit before Him.
If however from the people of only this earth so many countless societies can be formed in the beyond, just imagine how many can be formed from all the other countless many worlds, of which many physically are so large, that this earth in comparison forms hardly a single grain of sand?
 If you weigh what is said, it will become clear to you, if a still so endless large number of the true children of God, could one day grow too large for the total everlasting and infinite heaven! Do you think that for the everlasting great God, a by your human mind limited number, could be forever sufficient?! Only count the creatures of this earth, think of the everywhere infinite fertility and reproductive ability of the plants and animals, and you will infer from that, that with God everything goes to infinity, and nobody can say that this is something
 However, when Abraham was still walking on Earth in the flesh, and the prophecy came to him that once I Myself would come in the flesh in this world as a Son of man – which is now fulfilling before your eyes – and when it was also promised to him that he would see My day and My time in this world, he fully rejoiced.
 And I can truthfully assure you that he also saw My day and My time on this Earth and is still continuously seeing it and is fully rejoicing over it. Would he also be able to do that if he would not have been resurrected a long time ago or if he would be entirely dead and, as you believe, destroyed forever?” (GGJ Book 18, chap. 16)
Marriages of God’s children in the beyond Martin, Borem and Chorel and their three brides(The Lord:)You have managed to get through all the hard trials and have emerged as victors from many a fierce battle. Thus you have fully qualified yourselves for My Kingdom of all the heavens. You have now become skilled workers in My vineyard and are entitled to a proper reward, which you shall now receive. I know and read it clearly in your hearts that I am your highest reward and that you never ever wish for another one. But it is just this attitude of your hearts that renders you worthy and capable of receiving every other reward.
My order requires for your supreme perfection that in the future you shall live and work within the celestial matrimony. Therefore, each of you must have a wife so as to be perfect in every respect, to strengthen your wisdom for eternity and to receive the light which issues from the flame of love within your hearts.
A wife is like a spiritual vessel for the reception and preservation of the light from your hearts. At the same time, she is a servant in the heart's kitchen of life, feeding the sacred fire of life in the hearth which I have erected in your hearts. And, therefore, each of you shall now take a wife with whom to completely unite forever. Martin, I think you will not be opposed to this?"
(Says Martin, overwhelmed with happiness): "O Lord, You know my nature best! What You will give me will make me endlessly happy, be it Chanchah or Gella or, if possible, one of the sundaughters. Oh, that would be supreme bliss!"
 Actually, it is not good for man to know too much about what will definitely happen in the future, for this would bring men to despair or finally would make them very lazy and passive.
 On this Earth, where the children of God are educated, it is also impossible to predict the future with the same great certainty as can be the case on any other planet, for because of the complete freedom of will of men on this Earth it depends in the very first place on what men want themselves and how they act according to their knowledge and will.
 If I would say now: ‘You can now know, will and act as you want, but with complete certainty it still will happen what I will and what I say to you.’ Yes, if this would be the case, then I really would have descended from the Heavens to you men completely in vain, and My whole teaching that I give to you would be useless.
 Yes, I even will say it stronger: when from a moral and national point of view, only what I proclaim to you would happen actually unchangeably, then you men would not have a higher destination than the animals, and why would you then have your insight, your intellect and your love, and from that your perfect free will? I only can tell you beforehand that this or that will happen to you when you will want it and act like this or like that, but if I ever beforehand would say to a nation or only to a person as something completely definite that this or that will absolutely happen, then you would not be intended to become children of God and I would not be your Father in My Spirit.
 Just look at all the prophets who predicted future things, if ever one has predicted something as an inevitable coming fact. Every one of them has formulated his prediction only under certain conditions, which always referred to the improvement or change for the worse of the people. Only My incarnation was predicted to the people as completely definite for their salvation, independently of their will or acting. Therefore, this is merely My work, but although this is so, I still let everyone who wants, to take part in this extremely great work of Mine.
4. "For in no matter can a man be more easily talked around than precisely in the one he does not understand himself.
5. "For in this case he either accepts the verdict out of ignorance or because he believes in the authority of the speaker, and will then never arrive at an opinion of his own.
6. "And this means nothing else but to shackle the independence of his own spirit and to become a mechanical spirit of another or set aside his own life in favor of an alien, spurious life.
7. "I am telling you this from my own experience so that you may not let yourself be talked around by me, but accept only that which makes sense to you; thus you shall not accept a single syllable which you merely had to believe without having grasped it beforehand firmly in your mind.
8. "There is no worse state for a free man than that of a blind faith; for such a faith engenders the true death of the spirit.
12] Behold, God does not count the days and the years of the world - for a thousand years are before Him as one day -; but He counts the thoughts of your heart, and there one love-good thought is more valuable to Him than a thousand times thousand years and days of the world!
13] Thus do not pay attention to the external time, for it has been unalterably judged for the just need of the living on earth, but respect the living heart of man which there is a true temple of life from God.
14] Thus, let also your sun shine before the hearts of your brothers and sisters, and you will thereby always pleasing to God walk and act in the brightest day in you, even if it is the densest night on earth!
15] Behold, the sun which now has gone down, is also a very great world, and those walking on it, have an eternal day; but if you walk in the light of your spirit sun, you in a similar way will never perceive a night in yourself, but you will walk in the eternal day of your life from God! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 52)
"From this you can conclude that if you learn to know yourself completely, you will also come to know everything outside of you, for nothing can exist outside of you which has not already been present within you. And in the whole of Infinity there cannot be anything that has not been within Me in perfect clarity from eternity.
Just as I am the primeval source and supporter of all beings, thus now my children in Me are the fundamental substance of everything that is forever filling infinity. The infinity in Me is also present in you through Me, for My children are the crowning of My eternal ideas and great plans." (Sunsets into Sunrises, chap. 45)
" Thus, such spirits – although they are not of a good and pure kind – cannot become dangerous for man, and it is good to pray for such souls. Because the prayer of a soul who is filled with love and compassion and in full trusting love in Me has a good influence on such truly poor souls in the beyond, for it forms a certain element of life’s ether around them in which they can see as in a mirror their faults and shortcomings, are improving themselves and by that they can come more easily to the light of life.
 And I am offering you this possibility Myself, so that you can truly benefit your deceased brothers and sisters.
 But then how should you pray for them?
 This is quite easy. When you are praying, you should not be of the opinion that by that you can stir Me up to greater mercy, since I truly am endless more merciful than all the best and most loving people of the whole world together. But submit faithfully the gospel to them, out of the true foundation of love of your heart – thus in your heart. Then they will hear it and will also conform themselves to it. And in this way you will also announce the gospel to those who are truly poor of spirit, which will be a great benefit for them.
Divine perspective concerning Earth's place in Creation
"Therefore, I shall make further revelations for your benefit, as well as that of My believing children of the future, to show you that even the smallest thing concerning Me and My coming to the earth is of the greatest significance and will repeat itself on My Second Coming to this small globe, the dwelling place of My children who will be great one day.
As the conditions on earth once made it necessary for that particular people at that particular time to witness the great act of grace and love which I accomplished for you and all the spirit world, on My Second Visible Coming a time and place will again be chosen to suit My purpose best.
You were right in calling this feast "Holy Night". It was, indeed, a hallowed night when consecrated Myself for your sake and that of all material creation as an offering of meekness, when I, the infinite Lord of the entire creation, put on a fragile, perishable garment, which among millions of beings on other worlds, as far as its outer appearance is concerned, is far beneath the supreme archetype of a human image. Many inhabitants of other worlds are endowed so richly that man of this earth appears to be only a weak imitation of that which I put into this form as an image of My own Self. And yet, although the dwellers on other globes surpass men of this earth in many ways, spiritually the latter are destined for something infinitely greater than the dwellers in paradise-like worlds and suns. Although they enjoy an eternal spring and live in conditions you cannot even imagine, they lack a clear comprehension of Me, of My spiritual creation and My fatherly love.
NEW REVELATION Excerpts