However, when Abraham was still walking on Earth in the flesh, and the prophecy came to him that once I Myself would come in the flesh in this world as a Son of man – which is now fulfilling before your eyes – and when it was also promised to him that he would see My day and My time in this world, he fully rejoiced.
 And I can truthfully assure you that he also saw My day and My time on this Earth and is still continuously seeing it and is fully rejoicing over it. Would he also be able to do that if he would not have been resurrected a long time ago or if he would be entirely dead and, as you believe, destroyed forever?” (GGJ Book 18, chap. 16)
Marriages of God’s children in the beyond Martin, Borem and Chorel and their three brides(The Lord:)You have managed to get through all the hard trials and have emerged as victors from many a fierce battle. Thus you have fully qualified yourselves for My Kingdom of all the heavens. You have now become skilled workers in My vineyard and are entitled to a proper reward, which you shall now receive. I know and read it clearly in your hearts that I am your highest reward and that you never ever wish for another one. But it is just this attitude of your hearts that renders you worthy and capable of receiving every other reward.
My order requires for your supreme perfection that in the future you shall live and work within the celestial matrimony. Therefore, each of you must have a wife so as to be perfect in every respect, to strengthen your wisdom for eternity and to receive the light which issues from the flame of love within your hearts.
A wife is like a spiritual vessel for the reception and preservation of the light from your hearts. At the same time, she is a servant in the heart's kitchen of life, feeding the sacred fire of life in the hearth which I have erected in your hearts. And, therefore, each of you shall now take a wife with whom to completely unite forever. Martin, I think you will not be opposed to this?"
(Says Martin, overwhelmed with happiness): "O Lord, You know my nature best! What You will give me will make me endlessly happy, be it Chanchah or Gella or, if possible, one of the sundaughters. Oh, that would be supreme bliss!"
6 (Say I): "That is up to you. You are free and may choose freely!"
7 (Says Martin): "O Lord, only Your will be done!"
8 (Say I): "Well then, take the one next to you."
9 (Martin, turning happily round, catches sight of Marelisael, the first and most beautiful of the three sun-daughters. He leads her to Me and asks): "Lord, is this the right one?"
10(Say I): "Yes, it is!" And I bless him for eternity. Thus Martin is now perfected.
In supreme bliss, he kisses his celestial wife and realizes that in this way his love has forever been united with wisdom. They now both praise Me from one heart and one mouth, for thus the segregated Adam becomes an integrated man again in heaven, although in the form of separate, individually blissful beings.
After Martin, Borem is given Surahil, the second of the three sun-daughters, and Chorel is given Hanial, the third. And both Borem and Chorel are boundlessly happy.
(Martin, who can hardly contain himself for bliss and supreme delight, says): "O Lord, You best and most holy Father, now I could exclaim, like Peter once did on Mount Tabor: 'Lord, it is good for us to be here!' However, only Your will be done!"
(Say I): "My dear, now perfected Martin, have you never, when on earth, heard the old saying: 'He who has love, will take the bride home'? This will be the case, also, with you. Since we have now brought order into this large house, we shall again return home. The road that we shall take will in the future remain open to My new children of this big world of light, and it shall take them into your house and Mine. And all those, whom you have taken into your house, shall remain yours and Mine forever. For, what is Mine is now, also, yours, and what is yours is, also, Mine forever. (Bishop Martin, chap. 202)
Robert and Helena7. Say I: “Dearest Robert, have patience! Our proximity shall soon get him up. But these are usually dangerous patients, and one has to put in more time with them. I see that the wine and the loaf of bread are a little heavy for you. What if dear Helena who is watching you sympathetically, lends you a hand? Would your household not benefit somewhat if you had a hostess like her?”
8. Robert, after a shy smile, says: “W uld all be unspeakably good, if only she were not so beautiful! But a helper for sure! Oh Lord, given to me by Yourself – would make ten thousand heavens out of any house! But she is too exceptionally beautiful, dear and glorious for me.”
9. Say I: “Were you not usually a friend of everything beautiful and useful! Your maxim even was: ‘the beautiful has to be useful and the useful beautiful!’ and behold, this has also been my basis of action from eternity. W herefore all My works also are as beautiful as they are useful. For usefulness corresponds with My eternal love and goodness, and beauty with My wisdom and truth. Thus you cannot here in the kingdom of heaven ever have the one without the other! The more beautiful something seems to you here, the more useful it is!
10. “Helena truly is exceedingly beautiful, for which reason she also is an exceedingly useful being. Hence do not let her beauty overawe you. Only through her will you become a perfect human and angel; and she through you yet more beautiful, perfect and useful! I give her to you as a truly celestial wife, with whom you shall become steadily more wise, happy and blessed. Hence give her your hand and press her to your breast. Fulfilling My will thus shall be an everlasting blessing for you both!”
11. Robert, dizzy with joy, says: “Oh Lord, forgive me my great weakness. But I confess that to say ‘Your will be done’ was never before so easy and joyful!! Hence come unto my breast, you most celestially beautiful and splendid Helena! What the Lord, Father Jesus, Jehovah Zebaoth has most graciously given me for ever, He also gave to you, through myself, forever! And so let us be blissfully one in everything – in love, truth and works of love, and hence united in our holiest, most beloved Father!”
12. Says Helena, radiant with celestial beauty: “The Lord’s name be praised eternally, and His holy will be done! But your will likewise shall be eternally holy to me, as I see now that you no longer bear any will in your heart other than that of the heavenly Father of all men and angels! – Should your heart ever, after some great love-deeds, momentarily become faint, then it shall find abundant strength from mine; and should I in the alternative find a wakening in my holy willing, then your heart shall strengthen me in everything that is most pleasing to the most holy Father. – and so in the name of our heavenly Father, I want to be forever your celestial wife, who will live and act in you as one being eternally! The most holy Father’s grace, love, wisdom, order and will be our blessing everlastingly!”
13. Robert, moved beyond all measure, presses Helena to his breast, kissing her on the brow three times, and Helena then kisses him on his mouth three times, then taking the wine and bread off him, saying: “As forever your wife now, let me share your burdens! It is enough that in the name of the most holy Father, you are doing the organising! I shall then act as your right arm!”
14. Say I: “Good, good, My beloved children! You are now blesses and united, and shall remain increasingly so forever!
15. “But this does not conclude our task, but rather moves us into action! But every action shall from now on be completed more easily and quickly, since you, My beloved Robert, now stand there as an accomplished citizen of the heavenly kingdom, possessing now not merely the power to instruct through the truth of the work, but also one of judgement through the lovewill out of Me, which however you shall be employing only where the former should not suffice! And so bend down to this sick one and breathe over him, that he may arise to healing!” (From Hell to Heaven vol. 1, chap. 124)
Peter, the officer and Mathilda(The Lord to the officer in the beyond:) 5. Whatever therefore has love shall also find love within itself and gain same for its own. But that which has no love cannot absorb any either. If a stone did not contain fire it could not be heated to glow.
6. Hence remain within love, since you have love within you and go and take Matilda Elijah unto yourself, so that your love for Me is eternally fortified! For if a magnet - as symbol of love-power, has no nutrition, it weakens. But if food is hung on it, it shall vex constantly stronger. Thus also Matilda Elijah is to serve you as fortifying food! Be it so!” (From Hell to Heaven vol. 2, chap. 253)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts