23. But Abedam bent down and promptly raised poor Sehel from the ground, then pressed him to His heart and said to him as well as to all the others:
24. "Sehel, I tell you, you are no longer a man, but a pure and great angel of the most sublime heaven!
25. "Yes, I tell you: What you are now, you were already in your mother's womb, namely, an immortal primordial descendant from the highest heaven, where nothing is dwelling but alone the most innocent love of the smallest spirits, who are the most powerful and wise because they dwell in the innermost, most holy depth of My heart!
26. “O Sehel, you My great beloved, do you now recognize Me as you have recognized Me already from eternities, namely, that I am your dear, holy Father?
27. "Do you remember floating by My side through the endless, still completely empty space when I said to you: 'Faithful brother of My love! Behold, a brother is fallen down into the endless depth, which is endless and forever filled with the fire of My most infinite and most eternal Deity!
28. '''Here let us out of this tear in My eye found a first sun!' and you replied: 'Most holy Father! Your holy will be done!'
29. "And telling Me this, do you further remember that a tear fell also from your eyes, and I blessed this your tear and said: 'Dear brother of My eternal, endless love, behold, through this your tear this sun, the first and greatest, shall be fructified so that through it the whole, endless space shall in the future be filled with countless children of its kind as far as where the eternal fire of My Deity takes its eternal beginning!'?
30. "However, dear brother Sehel, no more of this now! Be therefore also without fear; for our acquaintance and love is of long standing. Now you must also clearly realize why you were going backwards, unable to take your eyes off Me.
31. "Sehel, this was your last trial save one of short duration in the future, and then another one, the very last, when I shall send you as My forerunner. For now keep your body for as long as you will; but My countenance you shall never miss.
32. „Thus also you shall comprehend your vision like any other; but keep it to yourself.
33. "Because you stepped on Garbiel's foot he shall become a teacher of the signs - and you his master. And this shall be a great lesson in humility for him as for all others that he has now learnt that he whom he had considered a fool is in fact a very old brother of My eternal love and existed prior to all stars, the sun, the moon and the earth! However, dear brother, let us now hear what all the other brothers have seen in their hearts. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 61)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts